FREE POKER TOOLS

Get free poker tools

Take your poker game to the next level with our free poker tools

Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » Community Boards » Staking: Offers and Requests » [Application] "Finished" 1000 block Hyper turbo's 6max $7.49-$18.77
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2]
Go to the bottom of this page "Finished" 1000 block Hyper turbo's 6max $7.49-$18.77
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
variancekiller
Bronze

Registration Date: 20 Sep 2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by variancekiller
RE: "SOLD OUT" 1000 block Hyper turbo's 6max $7.49-$18.77 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Every game starting from 25 feb 20:03 GMT+1 will count towards this staking period.

You can check my progress in the staking rail!

Goodluck to me

9 Mans Really? shark cool shark ugly

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by variancekiller: 07 Mar 2012 17:40.

New Post 25 Feb 2012 20:04 variancekiller is offline Search for Posts by variancekiller Add variancekiller to your Buddy List
variancekiller
Bronze

RE: "Finished" 1000 block Hyper turbo's 6max $7.49-$18.77 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I updated the rail thread with the numbers. I will also update the first post here when the money is send.

Next block is up tonight

New Post 07 Mar 2012 17:28 variancekiller is offline Search for Posts by variancekiller Add variancekiller to your Buddy List
totte1992
Bronze

Registration Date: 23 Sep 2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Money received, ty smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by totte1992: 07 Mar 2012 17:38.

New Post 07 Mar 2012 17:38 totte1992 is offline Search for Posts by totte1992 Add totte1992 to your Buddy List
WorkHardPlayHarder
Global

Registration Date: 06 Nov 2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok this is pretty disgusting arent you supposed to put any proof of losing in here?

Just post a HEM graph...

EDIT: havent received the money either

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by WorkHardPlayHarder: 07 Mar 2012 17:40.

New Post 07 Mar 2012 17:40 WorkHardPlayHarder is offline Search for Posts by WorkHardPlayHarder Add WorkHardPlayHarder to your Buddy List
variancekiller
Bronze

quote:
Originally posted by WorkHardPlayHarder
Ok this is pretty disgusting arent you supposed to put any proof of losing in here?

Just post a HEM graph...

EDIT: havent received the money either

put it in the rail thread! send you a message on skype since you asked to roll the money over in the next block of games. Will send it as soon as you replied here or on skype.

New Post 07 Mar 2012 19:26 variancekiller is offline Search for Posts by variancekiller Add variancekiller to your Buddy List
phantommm92
Bronze

Registration Date: 14 May 2010

put mine on the next block too and i reserve 20%
New Post 07 Mar 2012 19:34 phantommm92 is offline Search for Posts by phantommm92 Add phantommm92 to your Buddy List
Gerv
Bronze

Registration Date: 07 May 2008

Received my share, thanks.
New Post 07 Mar 2012 19:42 Gerv is offline Search for Posts by Gerv Add Gerv to your Buddy List
phantommm92
Bronze

Registration Date: 14 May 2010

received
New Post 07 Mar 2012 19:47 phantommm92 is offline Search for Posts by phantommm92 Add phantommm92 to your Buddy List
variancekiller
Bronze

quote:
Originally posted by phantommm92
put mine on the next block too and i reserve 20%

Will do that as soon as it opens again, it has been closed because the transfers needed to be made first!

New Post 07 Mar 2012 19:50 variancekiller is offline Search for Posts by variancekiller Add variancekiller to your Buddy List
fruktpuff
Bronze

Registration Date: 24 Sep 2010

I've opened your new block, best of luck with your next stake!
New Post 07 Mar 2012 21:00 fruktpuff is offline Search for Posts by fruktpuff Add fruktpuff to your Buddy List
variancekiller
Bronze

Workhardplayharder!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

need to know your screenname on stars, since I remember it should be different than the screenname you send the money with?

Let me know in a PM or on skype.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by variancekiller: 08 Mar 2012 04:24.

New Post 08 Mar 2012 04:24 variancekiller is offline Search for Posts by variancekiller Add variancekiller to your Buddy List
elhh82
Bronze

Registration Date: 03 Sep 2008

waiting for money for my 20%

elhh on stars.. same account as the one i sent from.

PokeraStrategy.com rocks! Thanks to you guys, I took my girl on a year long adventure around Asia! - http://www.wonderlust.me
New Post 08 Mar 2012 10:30 elhh82 is offline Search for Posts by elhh82 Add elhh82 to your Buddy List
variancekiller
Bronze

quote:
Originally posted by elhh82
waiting for money for my 20%

elhh on stars.. same account as the one i sent from.

I send the money yesterday to you, are you sure it's not in your account?

if not please get on skype tonight somewhere after 21:00 GMT+1 so we can figure this out, because it's in my history...

New Post 08 Mar 2012 14:29 variancekiller is offline Search for Posts by variancekiller Add variancekiller to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] « Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
PokerStrategy.com Forum » Community Boards » Staking: Offers and Requests » [Application] "Finished" 1000 block Hyper turbo's 6max $7.49-$18.77