FREE POKER TOOLS

Get free poker tools

Take your poker game to the next level with our free poker tools

Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » Community Boards » Staking: Offers and Requests » Railing » Rail for liguolong
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Go to the bottom of this page Rail for liguolong
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
liguolong
Bronze

Registration Date: 18 Mar 2010

Rail for liguolong Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Played 5 games, won 3 lost 2 up by 22 dollars.
New Post 01 Feb 2012 18:02 liguolong is offline Search for Posts by liguolong Add liguolong to your Buddy List
liguolong
Bronze

Thread Starter Thread Started by liguolong
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up by 175 dollars after 21 games. Was quite lucky and I will play some 60s soon.
New Post 01 Feb 2012 21:39 liguolong is offline Search for Posts by liguolong Add liguolong to your Buddy List
totte1992
Silver

Registration Date: 23 Sep 2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Keep it up gogo smile !
New Post 01 Feb 2012 22:08 totte1992 is offline Search for Posts by totte1992 Add totte1992 to your Buddy List
liguolong
Bronze

finished 37 games, up by 96 dollars so far.
New Post 02 Feb 2012 00:37 liguolong is offline Search for Posts by liguolong Add liguolong to your Buddy List
liguolong
Bronze

Won a 60s husng for the first time. 179 dollars up now.
New Post 02 Feb 2012 11:01 liguolong is offline Search for Posts by liguolong Add liguolong to your Buddy List
liguolong
Bronze

Ok, my luck is too good, up by 391 dollars after 48 games.
New Post 03 Feb 2012 23:42 liguolong is offline Search for Posts by liguolong Add liguolong to your Buddy List
liguolong
Bronze

Lost one still 330 up. I will stop for today.
New Post 04 Feb 2012 01:34 liguolong is offline Search for Posts by liguolong Add liguolong to your Buddy List
liguolong
Bronze

By the way, I played 2 games against Faarcyde and won both. I thought he wasn't that good but after that I realized he is pokerstrategy coach. In general, I think he played too tight against me and I could open every button profitably. Maybe he was just too card dead. Also he didn't play too aggressively which made my game slightly easier. In both games, I managed to get him down to about 600 chips in the first one I won a flip immediately, in the second one it was much more tedious, we both won a lot of shoves and at the end blind was 50/100 and I managed to win with a cooler. Then I realized he is coach on PS and thus declined to rematch.
New Post 04 Feb 2012 01:44 liguolong is offline Search for Posts by liguolong Add liguolong to your Buddy List
totte1992
Silver

quote:
Originally posted by liguolong
Lost one still 330 up. I will stop for today.

GJ smile keep up the run good in the second half of the deal smile
New Post 04 Feb 2012 01:53 totte1992 is offline Search for Posts by totte1992 Add totte1992 to your Buddy List
liguolong
Bronze

Lost 2 more against someone terrible. He managed to 3bet/fold twice with under 15bb effective. But in the two games the best hand I made was bottom pair and my check/raise bluffs all got shoved. Finally I had AJv AK and A2 v AA when we were short.
New Post 04 Feb 2012 12:42 liguolong is offline Search for Posts by liguolong Add liguolong to your Buddy List
liguolong
Bronze

not doing well still up by 140, probably need to move down to 30s soon.
New Post 04 Feb 2012 22:24 liguolong is offline Search for Posts by liguolong Add liguolong to your Buddy List
liguolong
Bronze

Ok, running badly, after 60 games I am still up by 19 dollars. The card distribution was a bit disgusting, when I raise/call railse on flop with top pair my opponent managed to turn/river trips at least 8 times and got me paid off. The only time my mid/bottom pair improved in similar spots was when I turned 2 pair under 2 pair.
New Post 05 Feb 2012 11:51 liguolong is offline Search for Posts by liguolong Add liguolong to your Buddy List
liguolong
Bronze

played 73 games so far up by 90 dollars.
New Post 06 Feb 2012 00:22 liguolong is offline Search for Posts by liguolong Add liguolong to your Buddy List
liguolong
Bronze

90 games down, up by 35 dollars. seems I become worse in husngs.
New Post 06 Feb 2012 23:49 liguolong is offline Search for Posts by liguolong Add liguolong to your Buddy List
liguolong
Bronze

Finished with profit of 81.16.
New Post 08 Feb 2012 23:52 liguolong is offline Search for Posts by liguolong Add liguolong to your Buddy List
liguolong
Bronze

money sent
New Post 09 Feb 2012 00:07 liguolong is offline Search for Posts by liguolong Add liguolong to your Buddy List
totte1992
Silver

quote:
Originally posted by liguolong
money sent

Money rechived smile ty
New Post 09 Feb 2012 00:14 totte1992 is offline Search for Posts by totte1992 Add totte1992 to your Buddy List
topmaks
Bronze

Registration Date: 22 Jan 2011

Railing
New Post 18 Apr 2012 18:17 topmaks is offline Search for Posts by topmaks Add topmaks to your Buddy List
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
PokerStrategy.com Forum » Community Boards » Staking: Offers and Requests » Railing » Rail for liguolong