FREE POKER TOOLS

Get free poker tools

Take your poker game to the next level with our free poker tools

Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Rooms » PokerStars » Mission Weeks: win up to $25,000 a week!
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next »
Go to the bottom of this page Mission Weeks: win up to $25,000 a week!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MJPerry
Silver

Registration Date: 03 Oct 2011

Mission Weeks: win up to $25,000 a week! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's mission: possible at PokerStars - take part in the Mission Weeks in November to win up to $25,000 each week.

How do I take part?

Throughout November, PokerStars are setting a challenge for players of all levels.

Simply opt-in to one mission of your choice each week using special Star Codes and meet a VPP target to earn your way to an All-In Shootout with a prize pool from $10,000 to $250,000.

Week 1: 00:00 ET, November 04 - 23:59 ET, November 10

PokerStars Mission Week 1
Very Easy
Easy Simple Possible Advanced
Star Code:
VERYEASY1

Target:
Earn 10 VPPs in any game.

Reward:
Ticket to All-in Shootout on Nov 11 ($10,000 prize pool).
Star Code:
EASY1

Target:
Earn 30 VPPs in any game.

Reward:
Ticket to All-in Shootout on Nov 11 ($30,000 prize pool).
Star Code:
SIMPLE1

Target:
Earn 60 VPPs in any game.

Reward:
Ticket to All-in Shootout on Nov 11 ($75,000 prize pool).
Star Code:
POSSIBLE1

Target:
Earn 150 VPPs in any game.

Reward:
Ticket to All-in Shootout on Nov 11 ($150,000 prize pool).
Star Code:
ADVANCED1

Target:
Earn 500 VPPs in any game.

Reward:
Ticket to All-in Shootout on Nov 11 ($250,000 prize pool).
Opt-in now
Opt-in now Opt-in now Opt-in now Opt-in now

Week 2: 00:00 ET, November 11 - 23:59 ET, November 17

PokerStars Mission Week 2
Very Easy
Star Code:
VERYEASY2

Target:

Reward:
Ticket to All-in Shootout on Nov 18 ($10,000 prize pool).
Star Code:
EASY2

Target:

Reward:
Ticket to All-in Shootout on Nov 18 ($30,000 prize pool).
Star Code:
SIMPLE2

Target:

Reward:
Ticket to All-in Shootout on Nov 18 ($75,000 prize pool).
Star Code:
POSSIBLE2

Target:

Reward:
Ticket to All-in Shootout on Nov 18 ($150,000 prize pool).
Star Code:
ADVANCED2

Target:

Reward:
Ticket to All-in Shootout on Nov 18 ($250,000 prize pool).
Opt-in now

Week 3: 00:00 ET, November 18 - 23:59 ET, November 24

PokerStars Mission Week 3
Very Easy
Star Code:
VERYEASY3

Target:

Reward:
Ticket to All-in Shootout on Nov 25 ($10,000 prize pool).
Star Code:
EASY3

Target:

Reward:
Ticket to All-in Shootout on Nov 25 ($30,000 prize pool).
Star Code:
SIMPLE3

Target:

Reward:
Ticket to All-in Shootout on Nov 25 ($75,000 prize pool).
Star Code:
POSSIBLE3

Target:

Reward:
Ticket to All-in Shootout on Nov 25 ($150,000 prize pool).
Star Code:
ADVANCED3

Target:

Reward:
Ticket to All-in Shootout on Nov 25 ($250,000 prize pool).
Opt-in now

Using Star Codes

Using Star Codes on Desktop: Log-in to the PokerStars client and choose ‘Account’ from the top drop-down menu. Next, select ‘Enter Star Code’ and input the relevant Star Code. You are now opted in for that week’s mission.

Using Star Codes on iOS devices: Log-in to the PokerStars app and press the ‘More’ menu at the bottom of your screen. Under the ‘Account’ option, choose ‘Enter Star Code’ and enter the relevant Star Code. You are now opted in for that week’s mission.

Using Star Codes on Android™ devices: Log-in to the PokerStars app and access the extended menu on your Android™ device. Choose ‘More’ > ‘Setting & Tools’ > ‘Account’ and enter your Star Code. You are now opted in for that week’s mission.

About the All-in Shootout tournaments

These tournaments are a 4-max shootout with the twist that players are automatically all-in every hand - essentially, it's a $10,000 - $250,000 lottery where anyone can win.

VERY EASY: the top weekly prize is $1,000.
EASY: the top weekly prize is $3,000.
SIMPLE: the top weekly prize is $7,500.
POSSIBLE: the top weekly prize is $15,000.
ADVANCED: the top weekly prize is $25,000.

Terms & conditions

PokerStars terms & conditions apply to this promotion and may be changed at any time.

If you do not have a PokerStars account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.

New Post 04 Nov 2013 14:13 MJPerry is offline Search for Posts by MJPerry Add MJPerry to your Buddy List
DannyJQ
Coach

Registration Date: 13 Jul 2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Sorry the maximum number of players already used the code "Advanced1" Baby ??
New Post 04 Nov 2013 15:21 DannyJQ is offline Search for Posts by DannyJQ Add DannyJQ to your Buddy List
gretemikaite
Bronze

Registration Date: 29 Sep 2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Damn sad the highest tier is already full
New Post 04 Nov 2013 15:23 gretemikaite is offline Search for Posts by gretemikaite Add gretemikaite to your Buddy List
UPAY4DINNER
Silver

Registration Date: 28 Sep 2009

Wow, that didn't take long sad

New Post 04 Nov 2013 15:50 UPAY4DINNER is offline Search for Posts by UPAY4DINNER Add UPAY4DINNER to your Buddy List
Shevtshenko
Coach

Registration Date: 06 Dec 2009

Links that works from Finland, please.

Currently it redirects here:

http://www.pokerstars.eu/fi/?url=pokerst...e%252FADVANCED1

It's not enough to switch the "fi" to "en".

http://www.pokerstars.eu/en/?url=pokerst...e%252FADVANCED1

can't figure out what else should be changed.

Twitter

My blog

New Post 04 Nov 2013 16:14 Shevtshenko is offline Search for Posts by Shevtshenko Add Shevtshenko to your Buddy List
DannyJQ
Coach

Registration Date: 13 Jul 2011

pretty lame, i hope they fix it for next week or something...and the goals seem pretty small to me, average nl25 grinder would rake 500 vpp in 2 days...
New Post 04 Nov 2013 16:38 DannyJQ is offline Search for Posts by DannyJQ Add DannyJQ to your Buddy List
UPAY4DINNER
Silver

Not everyone plays NL25 wink

New Post 04 Nov 2013 16:52 UPAY4DINNER is offline Search for Posts by UPAY4DINNER Add UPAY4DINNER to your Buddy List
TinoLaan
Headadmin

Registration Date: 12 Oct 2011

quote:
Originally posted by Shevtshenko
Links that works from Finland, please.

Currently it redirects here:

http://www.pokerstars.eu/fi/?url=pokerst...e%252FADVANCED1

It's not enough to switch the "fi" to "en".

http://www.pokerstars.eu/en/?url=pokerst...e%252FADVANCED1

can't figure out what else should be changed.

You can also opt in from the PokerStars client directly by going to Account -> Enter Star Code.

Tino -> Community Support EN
Contact me: Add me in the community tool!

Follow me on my journey to move up through the cash game stakes and ship some tournaments! It's all in my blog!
New Post 04 Nov 2013 18:32 TinoLaan is offline Search for Posts by TinoLaan Add TinoLaan to your Buddy List
gretemikaite
Bronze

Registration Date: 29 Sep 2011

So did someone win something yesterday? I was unable to play because i had fdb so I collected points to my fdb not ticker frown
New Post 11 Nov 2013 09:17 gretemikaite is offline Search for Posts by gretemikaite Add gretemikaite to your Buddy List
UPAY4DINNER
Silver

First freeroll is today!

New Post 11 Nov 2013 09:25 UPAY4DINNER is offline Search for Posts by UPAY4DINNER Add UPAY4DINNER to your Buddy List
TinoLaan
Headadmin

Registration Date: 12 Oct 2011

[x] Shipping it obv!

Tino -> Community Support EN
Contact me: Add me in the community tool!

Follow me on my journey to move up through the cash game stakes and ship some tournaments! It's all in my blog!
New Post 11 Nov 2013 09:55 TinoLaan is offline Search for Posts by TinoLaan Add TinoLaan to your Buddy List
ragney
Platinum

Registration Date: 02 Aug 2010

Got $25 myself. Too bad the #1 ($25k) and #3 ($12.5k) is won by a fish that I have them marked.

New Post 12 Nov 2013 01:59 ragney is offline Search for Posts by ragney Add ragney to your Buddy List
Shuttled
Gold

Registration Date: 15 Sep 2007

$7,50 here, entered the $15k as mainly I'm playing on poker770 to get my platinum status here.

New Post 12 Nov 2013 03:36 Shuttled is offline Search for Posts by Shuttled Add Shuttled to your Buddy List
metza
Bronze

Registration Date: 28 Jan 2012

quote:
Originally posted by ragney
Got $25 myself. Too bad the #1 ($25k) and #3 ($12.5k) is won by a fish that I have them marked.

Better it goes to fish who will donk it away than reg who will withdraw. fish biggrin

Managed to get $12.5 this time.

New Post 12 Nov 2013 04:02 metza is offline Search for Posts by metza Add metza to your Buddy List
Ramble
Bronze

Registration Date: 17 Nov 2008

quote:
Originally posted by gretemikaite
So did someone win something yesterday? I was unable to play because i had fdb so I collected points to my fdb not ticker frown

Yeah, they actually changed the rules just before the promotion started. Originally, the promotion rules stated that whichever promotion had the earliest expiry date would take precedence... for me that would have been the mission weeks... After the promotion started and I wasn't getting points I read the rules again and they had significant updates including the rules about precedence... ugh!

The Terms & Conditions posted above no longer match what is on Pokerstars website.

In Poker you are always the Hero, why should it be different outside of Poker?
My Blog

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ramble: 12 Nov 2013 05:09.

New Post 12 Nov 2013 05:05 Ramble is offline Search for Posts by Ramble Add Ramble to your Buddy List
UPAY4DINNER
Silver

Well done guys!

New Post 12 Nov 2013 09:44 UPAY4DINNER is offline Search for Posts by UPAY4DINNER Add UPAY4DINNER to your Buddy List
LedZayats
Bronze

Registration Date: 19 May 2012

quote:
Originally posted by DannyJQ
pretty lame, i hope they fix it for next week or something...and the goals seem pretty small to me, average nl25 grinder would rake 500 vpp in 2 days...

Don't even have to go as high. I raked it in two days of PLO5 and PLO10.

Didn't get anything for my troubles, though. sad I even watched the tourney happen - I got dealt into a 3handed table with K2 vs 52 and T2 and it seemed like a dream spot, but 52 made a straight. fish cry

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LedZayats: 12 Nov 2013 09:51.

New Post 12 Nov 2013 09:50 LedZayats is offline Search for Posts by LedZayats Add LedZayats to your Buddy List
tommygecko
Silver

Registration Date: 11 Aug 2012

quote:
Originally posted by LedZayats
quote:
Originally posted by DannyJQ

Don't even have to go as high. I raked it in two days of PLO5 and PLO10.

Didn't get anything for my troubles, though. sad I even watched the tourney happen - I got dealt into a 3handed table with K2 vs 52 and T2 and it seemed like a dream spot, but 52 made a straight. fish cry

The only real dream spot is AA vs KK vs KK grin
New Post 12 Nov 2013 10:14 tommygecko is offline Search for Posts by tommygecko Add tommygecko to your Buddy List
7h3r1pp4
Silver

Registration Date: 21 Dec 2008

I won $ 0,20 shark cool

New Post 12 Nov 2013 10:49 7h3r1pp4 is offline Search for Posts by 7h3r1pp4 Add 7h3r1pp4 to your Buddy List
Styr
Gold

Registration Date: 11 Mar 2009

Guess who got dealt 72o. smile It got donked too. tongue out
New Post 12 Nov 2013 17:17 Styr is offline Search for Posts by Styr Add Styr to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Rooms » PokerStars » Mission Weeks: win up to $25,000 a week!