FREE POKER TOOLS

Get free poker tools

Take your poker game to the next level with our free poker tools

Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Forums » Your Poker Blogs » Kurrkabin,SnG MindSet-Sofian hypers
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (67): « first ... « previous 63 64 65 66 [67]
Go to the bottom of this page Kurrkabin,SnG MindSet-Sofian hypers 12 Votes - Average Rating: 8.8312 Votes - Average Rating: 8.8312 Votes - Average Rating: 8.8312 Votes - Average Rating: 8.83
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
IvicaIliev77
Silver

Registration Date: 31 May 2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kurrkabin
Prolly meet Predrag, old deg Milan, eat pleskavica, listen to my mentors-Ekrem Jevric and Mile Kitic. You know those little things in life that make the difference grin

How much I look forward to all this with you and aka Iliev I can't even describe man Heart (but not in a gay way hahaha)
You should come visit us in January, if you find time that is. Gavron was mentioning something about March but that's like 100 days from now, its too far man , come sooner for some real winter experience (drinking inside places and hooking up with waitresses while talking some poker strategy or how Gavron sucks out on me 7/10 times binking like a boss or what? !? ! grin

New Post 13 Dec 2013 18:55 IvicaIliev77 is offline Search for Posts by IvicaIliev77 Add IvicaIliev77 to your Buddy List
kurrkabin

Registration Date: 12 Oct 2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by kurrkabin
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by IvicaIliev77

How much I look forward to all this with you and aka Iliev I can't even describe man Heart (but not in a gay way hahaha)
You should come visit us in January, if you find time that is. Gavron was mentioning something about March but that's like 100 days from now, its too far man , come sooner for some real winter experience (drinking inside places and hooking up with waitresses while talking some poker strategy or how Gavron sucks out on me 7/10 times binking like a boss or what? !? ! grin

Hahah smile I can't wait either, brav. Getting a boner already! tongue out

January-prolly not. The way it's planned already and tickets are booked-I will be out of the country up until mid January. So March seems more reasonable. You have 100 days to get ripped, build a healthy regime and we compare muscles when time comes!

@ Wriggers, you haven't played me-otherwise, you wouldn't be asking-it's the same as here.

Demonic...you's dead meat! tongue out tongue out tongue out

New Post 14 Dec 2013 01:53 kurrkabin is offline Search for Posts by kurrkabin Add kurrkabin to your Buddy List
Tim64
Coach

Registration Date: 03 Nov 2008

quote:

Getting a boner already! tongue out
You have 100 days to get ripped, build a healthy regime and we compare muscles when time comes!

Wait, I'm confused. Exactly which muscle are you guys gonna be comparing?
grin

Staking

Twitter: @Timonthestoop
New Post 14 Dec 2013 10:14 Tim64 is offline Search for Posts by Tim64 Add Tim64 to your Buddy List
lessthanthreee
Coach

Registration Date: 30 Jun 2009

My blog: <3 SnG blog
New Post 14 Dec 2013 10:21 lessthanthreee is offline Search for Posts by lessthanthreee Add lessthanthreee to your Buddy List
Gavron23
Gold

Registration Date: 26 May 2010

You know you made a mistake in your post when two of the nicest guys in the forum troll you Me gusta

New Post 14 Dec 2013 10:32 Gavron23 is offline Search for Posts by Gavron23 Add Gavron23 to your Buddy List
Tim64
Coach

Registration Date: 03 Nov 2008

Found an imposter. Want me to have him killed?

grin

Staking

Twitter: @Timonthestoop
New Post 14 Dec 2013 11:49 Tim64 is offline Search for Posts by Tim64 Add Tim64 to your Buddy List
kurrkabin

Oi, fokkin ell! Ill bash is fokkin ead off in I swear on me mum!

New Post 14 Dec 2013 12:04 kurrkabin is offline Search for Posts by kurrkabin Add kurrkabin to your Buddy List
IvicaIliev77
Silver

quote:

Hahah smile I can't wait either, brav. Getting a boner already! tongue out

January-prolly not. The way it's planned already and tickets are booked-I will be out of the country up until mid January. So March seems more reasonable. You have 100 days to get ripped, build a healthy regime and we compare muscles when time comes!

Good thing you brought your gf with you back home to take care of those boner situations grin

March is ok although I was planing Prague with Gavron at that time - you can come with of course! If you in the mood we would like to do USA tour in May Boston/NYC/Miami/Vegas a week each or something. Gavron wants to watch playoffs, I want to hook up with sexy asian girls + hot american blondes and latinas so its a win win grin
Can't make any promises about gym and getting ripped man. One going out with 6+ beers and its all down the drain you know , but I will give my best to be as constant as possible smile

Say hi to everybody back home and hope to see you with Gavron here soon!

P.S. When you come to Nis try to do it without gf so that we can party until 6am and stuff all together you know grin

New Post 14 Dec 2013 13:03 IvicaIliev77 is offline Search for Posts by IvicaIliev77 Add IvicaIliev77 to your Buddy List
kurrkabin

Thanks everybody again for the warm welcome back!

It's really busy around here with all the moving, organizing luggage, tickets, gang bangs, loop and stuff...

@Predrag
Thanks again, brate for the invitation. I know 2 girls from Prague, one got married, but the other one is hot, so that's something for you two with Gavron to look forward to...if we go together tongue out

P.s. I made a serbian friend here, he's from Bejec : But he doesn't like Ekrem Evric or Azis sad

So we had to listen to this tongue out

New Post 18 Dec 2013 04:55 kurrkabin is offline Search for Posts by kurrkabin Add kurrkabin to your Buddy List
akrammon
Coach

Registration Date: 17 May 2009

quote:
I know 2 girls from Prague, one got married, but the other one is hot

grin

Nice to see you on the forums again, mate! I missed that attitude!

New Post 18 Dec 2013 09:29 akrammon is offline Search for Posts by akrammon Add akrammon to your Buddy List
kurrkabin

Thanks, bro! God bless tongue out

New Post 19 Dec 2013 08:05 kurrkabin is offline Search for Posts by kurrkabin Add kurrkabin to your Buddy List
IvicaIliev77
Silver

Kurkkie bring on girl from Prague I am ready for her tongue out

New Post 19 Dec 2013 09:39 IvicaIliev77 is offline Search for Posts by IvicaIliev77 Add IvicaIliev77 to your Buddy List
Gavron23
Gold

Registration Date: 26 May 2010

One of my favorite pieces from Breal&Snoop smile

Dont tell Predrag there is some single girl anywher in the world... He would start making plans to go there and it would AGAIN mess his whole grinding schedule tongue out

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gavron23: 19 Dec 2013 12:56.

New Post 19 Dec 2013 12:55 Gavron23 is offline Search for Posts by Gavron23 Add Gavron23 to your Buddy List
IvicaIliev77
Silver

quote:
Originally posted by Gavron23

Dont tell Predrag there is some HOT single girl anywher in the world... He would start making plans to go there and it would AGAIN mess his whole grinding schedule tongue out

That's more like it now Heart

New Post 19 Dec 2013 13:13 IvicaIliev77 is offline Search for Posts by IvicaIliev77 Add IvicaIliev77 to your Buddy List
kurrkabin

Ok, so here we go smile

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate today!

It's been a while since I last posted a graph, not sure if I will in the future including monthly money results, but I was tempted to do it this month as promised. Grind was not extremely heavy, but due to the fact I had many things on a side-like pack up baggage, say goodbye to Malta, moving to Sofia, looking for an apartment, some paper work, gang bangs and stuff...time was really going fast and I had to keep in pace. I did what I had to do though-43.75k VPP, reached 300k in the french stars and now I am in a "Today is vocation-call me tomorrow" mood. Prolly taking 3 weeks off playing in which, I will go abroad for New Years and try work on my HU hyper games, GTO, mindset...things like this.

I have already plans for next year and I will prolly put em on my blog for when the time comes(early-mid January).

Now, results:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2014 x 50 euro STT
325 x 30 euro STT and 3 x 20 euro STT

These are all HU hypers. I excluded from the graph 4-5 100 euro STTs as sample is small, but it changes the EV big time, however, I am down 289 euro from them, which will be included in the final results.

Heart Winnings prerakeb-minus 931 eu
Heart Winnings postrakeb-4100-4150 eu
Heart ITM 53.03%

All in all, I am very happy with how the month ended. I was running massively under EV last 3 months, still like 4-5k under EV, so it was a nice change this month to catch up a bit.

In stars.com, 53% ITM would equal about 4% ROI with the reduced rake on HU hypers. With SN in both places, money wise it comes almost the same thing. I chose stars.fr as I decided to go SNE for 2014 (much less grind as rake is 6% on HU hypers and VPP multiplies by 6.5), but plans changed quickly. I definitely don't have the skill yet to beat 100s, which are full of regs, even 50s seem to be trouble when I face stubborn fish regs or aggro fishes. Plenty of offline work to be done, so for next year I will prolly try to grind the 50s with decent volume and winrate and hopefully be able to move to the 100s at some point. I am not greedy anyway, SNE will be nice, but as long as I can sustain a decent profit, I is fine.

So..that's it for now. I feel almost like back in the Ongame days, when BE was a big thing and playing for rakeb was the main focus tongue out I don't really mind tbh. As long as I can improve and hopefully increase my income with it on average, I will be happy with it.

As for the year-I managed like I expected to increase my profit with about 25% from last year, so can't really complain. I stumbled here and there, but all in all a successful and good year for me. I am very pleased with how it ends and how it was.

Cheers!

New Post 24 Dec 2013 23:56 kurrkabin is offline Search for Posts by kurrkabin Add kurrkabin to your Buddy List
Demonic226
Gold

Registration Date: 22 Oct 2010

Merry Christmas to you too bro!

I admire you for making the fulltime switch to HU hypers, I tried but I didn't dare to go through with it.

And obviously congrats on another great year.

New Post 25 Dec 2013 00:20 Demonic226 is offline Search for Posts by Demonic226 Add Demonic226 to your Buddy List
Gerovit
Gold

Registration Date: 16 Jan 2011

BROSKOLOSKI DOMINATING THE WORLD!!!

IDEMOOOOOOOOOOO BRATSKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

New Post 03 Jan 2014 01:21 Gerovit is offline Search for Posts by Gerovit Add Gerovit to your Buddy List
kurrkabin

Hahah smile )) Brosko! Sorry for the late answer! On a vocation and everyday is very busy with meeting different people, birthdays, namesdays etc.

P.s. Congrats with the birth of your daughter! Wish you and your family all the best, happiness, for the kids to grow strong, healthy and happy! Good luck next year with kicking off for SNE smile ))

Cheers!

New Post 07 Jan 2014 21:29 kurrkabin is offline Search for Posts by kurrkabin Add kurrkabin to your Buddy List
kurrkabin

Ok, so a bit late, but I had lot's of things to take care of. How it ends is how it was smile Finally settled in Sofia, got ourselves a nice apartment, beautiful view to the mountain, brand new apartment, so I am happy with how I handed it. From all the travelling last 6 years, about half of the time I was living abroad, but now that I finally plan to stay here longer, I think I am seeing a few changes for good. Hopefully, very hopefully things will run good for my country, so one day if I have kids, it's gonna be even better for them.

Besides this-I started grinded this month somewhere around the 17-18th, so my goal will be 20 or 25k VPP this month depending on whether I decide to study more now and play a bit less or the other way around. I think I will just invest on improving my game and hopefully it works into the direction I want it.

As for goals, I was thinking a bit of how to schedule things, but I think the plan already going, what's left is the harder part-make it work.

Without further ado, it goes like this:

February goals:
-Gym 3 times a week
-Find Russian courses, sign for one latest in March or else-get a private teacher
-45 000-50 000 VPP
-finish GTO book that I am reading, examining it well and if needed-re-read
-schedule at least 2 sweet session with fellow HU midstake grinders or if not possible-watch 4 HU hyper videos(purchase if needed)
-check results once a week tops. I got myself a script for stars that keeps the cashier hidden, so I can really make it work
-work with ICMizer 20 mins everyday-check different situations with different hands
-and of course the same old-go over all the marks hands, post what's needed and take notes/study whatever I can do myself

As for 2014, pokerwise, I have set 500k VPP goal, but that's the very minimum. I hope I will be able to make it 600k. My first intention was to go SNE, but I was destroyed at the 100s(mostly regs there), so I will have to either improve fast or follow the goals above. Either way, I will be happy if I establish myself as a successful HU sng player and increase the profits from last year. That's number one priority, if I can do better than that by reaching SNE even better. Appetite comes with the dish.

New Post 27 Jan 2014 21:21 kurrkabin is offline Search for Posts by kurrkabin Add kurrkabin to your Buddy List
tonypmm
Gold

Registration Date: 11 Jan 2009

quote:
February goals:
-Find Russian courses, sign for one latest in March or else-get a private teacher

Hi, how is it going? You haven't posted in the Russian community yet fish frown Neither have I in Bulgarian, but I have legit reasons: all major iPoker skins but William Hill (where my deal is dead) and Betfair (bingo, it got a license in February, I've learned it only now!) are banned in Bulgaria, while Rep. of Macedonia reportedly doesn't allow non-OECD members to buy realty there fish cry

With the poker situation gradually getting grimmer in Russia, why were you going to learn our language at all? To move to Belarus and pay the 12% income tax on poker winnings that's collected quite diligently? fish confused

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by tonypmm: Yesterday, 18:50.

New Post Yesterday, 18:39 tonypmm is offline Search for Posts by tonypmm Add tonypmm to your Buddy List
Pages (67): « first ... « previous 63 64 65 66 [67] « Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Forums » Your Poker Blogs » Kurrkabin,SnG MindSet-Sofian hypers