Long term online poker success with winning strategies – register for free!

The best strategies With the correct strategy, poker becomes an easy game. Our authors show you how to succeed, one step at a time.

The smartest thinkers Learn from and with internationally successful poker pros, in our live coaching sessions and in the forum.

Free poker money PokerStrategy.com is free of charge. Additionally there is free poker money waiting for you.

You are already a PokerStrategy.com member? Log in here!

Join PokerStrategy.com for free

FREE POKER MONEY

Play poker for free

$50 free poker money for every new member to play poker without a deposit

Join now for free

FREE TRAINING

Learn to play poker

Learn to win with top coaches, free videos and strategy articles

Join now for free

FREE POKER TOOLS

Get free poker tools

Take your poker game to the next level with our free poker tools

Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Forums » Your Poker Blogs » Kurrkabin,SnG MindSet-Sofian hypers
Last Post | First Unread Post Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (68): « first ... « previous 64 65 66 67 [68]
Go to the bottom of this page Kurrkabin,SnG MindSet-Sofian hypers 12 Votes - Average Rating: 8.8312 Votes - Average Rating: 8.8312 Votes - Average Rating: 8.8312 Votes - Average Rating: 8.83
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kurrkabin

Registration Date: 12 Oct 2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by $starter

Haha smile Well, long time no post. But it's ok, I didn't put much effort into updating the blog anyway. As for russian-fail tbh. Didn't start the courses, but at least poker plans run on schedule. As for why I want to learn russian-because I want to add one more foreign language to my knowledge. And...maybe visit Russia, before Russia visits me tongue out

I don't plan on moving abroad tbh...Belarus, Russia or Macedonia were never options tongue out
New Post 29 Apr 2014 14:57 Search for Posts by kurrkabin Add kurrkabin to your Buddy List
tonypmm
Gold
Gold

Registration Date: 11 Jan 2009

Well, I don't know which languages you speak. If you haven't learned Spanish yet, it's a pretty option in terms of the ratio of the number of speakers worldwide (incl. Latinas fish love ) to the difficulty. It's sad that I've never started grinding it.
New Post 29 Apr 2014 15:44 Search for Posts by tonypmm Add tonypmm to your Buddy List
Tim64
Coach
Coach

Registration Date: 02 Nov 2008

quote:
Originally posted by kurrkabin
And...maybe visit Russia, before Russia visits me tongue out

grin
New Post 29 Apr 2014 15:47 Search for Posts by Tim64 Add Tim64 to your Buddy List
tonypmm
Gold
Gold

Registration Date: 11 Jan 2009

Oh btw, assuming you speak Serbian decently (inače zašto ga ne učiš? fish mad ), why don't you teach me it in exchange for Russian? fish wink
New Post 29 Apr 2014 15:58 Search for Posts by tonypmm Add tonypmm to your Buddy List
Pages (68): « first ... « previous 64 65 66 67 [68] « Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Forums » Your Poker Blogs » Kurrkabin,SnG MindSet-Sofian hypers