FREE POKER TOOLS

Get free poker tools

Take your poker game to the next level with our free poker tools

Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » PokerStrategy.com Forums » Introduce yourself! » International Meeting Place » Europe Travels - London, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Go to the bottom of this page Europe Travels - London, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
greyboy
Black

Registration Date: 19 Jul 2006

Europe Travels - London, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey folks,

I was wondering if there are any Pokerstrategy Members from London,Amsterdam,Brussels or Rome here?

I'm from germany, living in Australia and I'm going to be on a two month Europe Trip with my girlfriend and I would also like to use that opportunity to catchup with some members of the pokerstrategy community.

Since I had the honor to be host for TwiceT and TheLastNail in Gibraltar for a few nights, which I really enjoyed, it would be awesome to meet some of the local pokerstrategy members during my trip, maybe see their favorite parts of the city and have a drink together.

In chase somebody has a spare couch to crash on that would be awesome, too. It would be a max. of 3 nights. In exchange we could arrange a Poker coaching in NL Holdem Cashgame or Tournaments smile

I'm looking forward to meet you in europe shark thumbsup

London:14th- 17th December
Amsterdam: 1st - 5th December
Brussels:6th - 9th December
Paris: 10th- 13th December

Rome: 24th - 29th January

New Post 18 Oct 2011 10:32 greyboy is offline Search for Posts by greyboy Add greyboy to your Buddy List
Gerv
Bronze

Registration Date: 07 May 2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Unfortunately I do not live in Holland but ask your Dutch PS member to celebrate ''Sinterklaas'' on the 5th of December for a sweet ending of your Amsterdam trip

I wish you best of luck & fun smile !
New Post 21 Oct 2011 23:42 Gerv is offline Search for Posts by Gerv Add Gerv to your Buddy List
greyboy
Black

Thread Starter Thread Started by greyboy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the hint, Gerv wink

New Post 27 Oct 2011 01:03 greyboy is offline Search for Posts by greyboy Add greyboy to your Buddy List
NIVEKii
Bronze

Registration Date: 01 Jan 2009

I live about 25km outside of Brussels in a very nice cousy town that has a great forest (one of the biggest in Flanders).

Just so you know, Belgium is awesome, for the most part that is.

Go check out our songs HERE

New Post 28 Oct 2011 09:29 NIVEKii is offline Search for Posts by NIVEKii Add NIVEKii to your Buddy List
greyboy
Black

Thread Starter Thread Started by greyboy

Hi NIVEKii, it would be great to check out your town and see how Belgium is apart from the big cities. Matybe we can go for a walk in the forrest , hehe grin

New Post 02 Nov 2011 06:53 greyboy is offline Search for Posts by greyboy Add greyboy to your Buddy List
RasTweet
Bronze

Registration Date: 26 Dec 2009

quote:
Originally posted by NIVEKii
I live about 25km outside of Brussels in a very nice cousy town that has a great forest (one of the biggest in Flanders).

Just so you know, Belgium is awesome, for the most part that is.

Hmm I live in Tongeren (oldest Town of Belgium). And greyboy it's a little to far from Brussels =D
have fun down here!

My blog: A little Rasta bird reviewing TT, Manu and JB

New Post 17 Nov 2011 20:45 RasTweet is offline Search for Posts by RasTweet Add RasTweet to your Buddy List
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
PokerStrategy.com Forum » PokerStrategy.com Forums » Introduce yourself! » International Meeting Place » Europe Travels - London, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris