Europe Travels - London, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris

• greyboy
      greyboy
      Black
      Hey folks,

I was wondering if there are any Pokerstrategy Members from London,Amsterdam,Brussels or Rome here?

I'm from germany, living in Australia and I'm going to be on a two month Europe Trip with my girlfriend and I would also like to use that opportunity to catchup with some members of the pokerstrategy community.

Since I had the honor to be host for TwiceT and TheLastNail in Gibraltar for a few nights, which I really enjoyed, it would be awesome to meet some of the local pokerstrategy members during my trip, maybe see their favorite parts of the city and have a drink together.

In chase somebody has a spare couch to crash on that would be awesome, too. It would be a max. of 3 nights. In exchange we could arrange a Poker coaching in NL Holdem Cashgame or Tournaments :)

I'm looking forward to meet you in europe :s_thumbsup:

London:14th- 17th December
      Amsterdam: 1st - 5th December
      Brussels:6th - 9th December
      Paris: 10th- 13th December

Rome: 24th - 29th January
  • 5 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Unfortunately I do not live in Holland but ask your Dutch PS member to celebrate ''Sinterklaas'' on the 5th of December for a sweet ending of your Amsterdam trip

I wish you best of luck & fun :) !
    • greyboy
      greyboy
      Black
      Thanks for the hint, Gerv ;)
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      I live about 25km outside of Brussels in a very nice cousy town that has a great forest (one of the biggest in Flanders).

Just so you know, Belgium is awesome, for the most part that is.
    • greyboy
      greyboy
      Black
      Hi NIVEKii, it would be great to check out your town and see how Belgium is apart from the big cities. Matybe we can go for a walk in the forrest , hehe :D
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NIVEKii
      I live about 25km outside of Brussels in a very nice cousy town that has a great forest (one of the biggest in Flanders).

Just so you know, Belgium is awesome, for the most part that is.
      Hmm I live in Tongeren (oldest Town of Belgium). And greyboy it's a little to far from Brussels =D
      have fun down here!