• pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Good luck in these sir
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      Good luck! Looking forward following this :)
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      glgl
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Silver
      so far I am running horrible. I pretty sure I am playing good but just keep running into monsters and getting sucked out a lot. Finally I got itm in one just to get only a mincash when it was folded to me in the sb with Q8s I had only about 10 bb so easy push and it was an even easier call for the bb who had KK and no help ofcourse :( .

I played 10 180 man so let's hope things will go better in the next 40 :)
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sirilidion
      so far I am running horrible. I pretty sure I am playing good but just keep running into monsters and getting sucked out a lot. Finally I got itm in one just to get only a mincash when it was folded to me in the sb with Q8s I had only about 10 bb so easy push and it was an even easier call for the bb who had KK and no help ofcourse :( .

I played 10 180 man so let's hope things will go better in the next 40 :)
      Im sure it does ! :)
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Silver
      Unfortunatly today didn't go that well either :( . I managed to play 25 of the $ 15 180 man today and only got 4th once, 8th once and 1 mincash :( . Lets hope I can do a bit better Monday with the last 15 $ 15 180 man's :) .
    • MP89EST
      MP89EST
      Bronze
      If youre going to be playing by so small volume expect to see long swings(timewise).

As i didnt had many hands on you I assume you arent that familiar with swings in these, but my advice would be to crank up your volume so you could run that variation bitch over.

Just few examples about the swings(all 180s):

Shen888 had 8k BE stretch

LilBigKahuna had a 7k DS
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Silver
      @ MP89EST: I indeed don't have alot of volume on these ( only about 1K and on different imits) . I do however played alot of stt's and have quite some experience with huge swings on those and I expected that these are can be swingier.

I was even when beginning aware of the likelyhood of a bad session in only 50 games. Still I do want to keep my backers updated on my progress :) .
    • MP89EST
      MP89EST
      Bronze
      I was just suprised when you are saying that you play 10 game session and so on, when I even usually dont bother to play session under 200 games. And stilll the swings the regs have suprise me from month to month.

How many tables do you play? Or do you mix them in to your stts? If its rather few then obv you can have better reads and do better decisions and can have smaller swings, compared when I 24-30 table.

I remember that in 2+2 there was a guy who single tabled 45s and still had 14 (? f I remember correctly) OOTM few years back.

But why you then take only 50 game stakes why not more games?

Obv you have to keep backers updated, im not complaining about thread just trying to help with what I know.
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Silver
      I play usely 6 table these 180 man. Think it is best since I feel like I am it my game suffers to much when I play more then 10 table and even with 10 I feel I miss importants reads.