FREE POKER TOOLS

Get free poker tools

Take your poker game to the next level with our free poker tools

Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » Community Boards » Staking: Offers and Requests » Railing » nr1 in freeroll, 34 left ;DD
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Go to the bottom of this page nr1 in freeroll, 34 left ;DD
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
martinemem
Bronze

Registration Date: 05 Jul 2011

nr1 in freeroll, 34 left ;DD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this looks pretty promising ;D
New Post 28 Nov 2011 21:24 martinemem is offline Search for Posts by martinemem Add martinemem to your Buddy List
martinemem
Bronze

Thread Starter Thread Started by martinemem
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nr8 sad

17 left
New Post 28 Nov 2011 21:48 martinemem is offline Search for Posts by martinemem Add martinemem to your Buddy List
martinemem
Bronze

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

13 left nr 2 ;D
New Post 28 Nov 2011 22:01 martinemem is offline Search for Posts by martinemem Add martinemem to your Buddy List
martinemem
Bronze

11 left, nr 1 ;p
New Post 28 Nov 2011 22:14 martinemem is offline Search for Posts by martinemem Add martinemem to your Buddy List
IngridN
Bronze

Registration Date: 02 Mar 2011

gogogogo

how did it go?
New Post 28 Nov 2011 22:36 IngridN is offline Search for Posts by IngridN Add IngridN to your Buddy List
martinemem
Bronze

ended nr 9 sad

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by martinemem: 28 Nov 2011 22:37.

New Post 28 Nov 2011 22:36 martinemem is offline Search for Posts by martinemem Add martinemem to your Buddy List
fruktpuff
Bronze

Registration Date: 24 Sep 2010

Still some money, right?
New Post 28 Nov 2011 22:40 fruktpuff is offline Search for Posts by fruktpuff Add fruktpuff to your Buddy List
martinemem
Bronze

jeps ;D

1.75$$$

Pretty neat still, since i have spent the last week, playing 10 cent sitngo ;D

First time i reached 2$ i took a shot @ 6m cashgame.

But now im up 4$

So now i go for playing about 3000 of theese, and join the dayly freeroll everyday.

Then my br should be fine to play 2$ cashgame ;D So about a month i will start grind a LITTLE faster ;p

So sweat when it is a freeroller acc ;D

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by martinemem: 28 Nov 2011 22:47.

New Post 28 Nov 2011 22:46 martinemem is offline Search for Posts by martinemem Add martinemem to your Buddy List
fruktpuff
Bronze

Registration Date: 24 Sep 2010

Keep at it!
New Post 28 Nov 2011 22:48 fruktpuff is offline Search for Posts by fruktpuff Add fruktpuff to your Buddy List
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
PokerStrategy.com Forum » Community Boards » Staking: Offers and Requests » Railing » nr1 in freeroll, 34 left ;DD