FREE POKER TOOLS

Get free poker tools

Take your poker game to the next level with our free poker tools

Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Rooms » PokerStars » Stars FL0.25$/0.50$ to 0.5$/1$ players
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Stars FL0.25$/0.50$ to 0.5$/1$ players
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dippy19
Bronze

Registration Date: 04 Dec 2007

Stars FL0.25$/0.50$ to 0.5$/1$ players Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Could it be that the players at FR FL 0.5$/1$ are worst than players at 0.25$/0.5$?

I sure got that feeling now when I just moved up. I did lose almost a 100$ last night when I moved up, but that was due to some really bad luck, people called with everything preflop and they called or beted even when they didn't hit anything(but the bastards always got exactly the right two cards on the turn and river).

One of the more memorable hands that made me fell of my seat was when I got a set on the flop with pocket 99, one guy left and I CAPed the flop and turn(there was no possible flush or straight or higher sets), but then a 10 came on the river. And I thought to my self what is the chance of him having pocket 1010(the only possible way to beat me), so I CAPed the river. AND HE SHOWED 1010!!!!!!!

But that's besides the point, they are really bad, they call with nothing(stuff like 98o on a QK2 flop). Is it just me or did anyone else noticed this?

Also... please squeeze the like button fish biggrin

New Post 07 Mar 2008 11:53 Dippy19 is offline Search for Posts by Dippy19 Add Dippy19 to your Buddy List
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
Thread is closed
PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Rooms » PokerStars » Stars FL0.25$/0.50$ to 0.5$/1$ players