FREE POKER TOOLS

Get free poker tools

Take your poker game to the next level with our free poker tools

Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » PokerStrategy.com Forums » Beginners' Questions » deposit bonus
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Go to the bottom of this page deposit bonus
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lidibogovic
Bronze

Registration Date: 03 Oct 2008

deposit bonus Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

not sure if this is the right subforum, so mods please move the thread if necessary..
anyway, all sites offer deposit bonuses. what are the rules regarding withdrawing your bonus, i mean, can u just release the bonus and then withdraw all your money? that doesn't sound too possible...
New Post 15 Dec 2011 15:00 lidibogovic is offline Search for Posts by lidibogovic Add lidibogovic to your Buddy List
IngridN
Bronze

Registration Date: 02 Mar 2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey lidibogovic,

I've moved your question to our Beginners questions forum board. smile

Which site are you particularly interested to deposit in? I'll get you the information.

Ingrid
New Post 15 Dec 2011 15:07 IngridN is offline Search for Posts by IngridN Add IngridN to your Buddy List
Silicernium
Bronze

Registration Date: 22 Dec 2009

RE: deposit bonus Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hallo!

It depends to the room you want to have the bonus. For example: On Stars you have a first deposit bonus. If you release the whole bonus of $600 you can withdraw the next day and play for the bonus. Every 170VPP you will get $10.

But i cannot say how it works on every other room.
New Post 15 Dec 2011 15:09 Silicernium is offline Search for Posts by Silicernium Add Silicernium to your Buddy List
MrMardyBum
Silver

Registration Date: 14 Mar 2009

RE: deposit bonus Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by lidibogovic
not sure if this is the right subforum, so mods please move the thread if necessary..
anyway, all sites offer deposit bonuses. what are the rules regarding withdrawing your bonus, i mean, can u just release the bonus and then withdraw all your money? that doesn't sound too possible...

Hi lidibogovic,

With pretty much every deposit bonus I've ever used this is the case. Once you unlock the funds they are 100% yours and would find it pretty unusual if there were other limitations before you can withdraw (other than supplying Identification).

When you clear a deposit bonus the sites make sure they cover in rake what they would be paying you through your bonus should you get through it. Each bonus (at least on this site) has all terms clearly stated and if it has some random clause one of our users would of flagged this in the appropriate forum.

Any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best wishes,

Danny.
New Post 15 Dec 2011 15:13 MrMardyBum is offline Search for Posts by MrMardyBum Add MrMardyBum to your Buddy List
lidibogovic
Bronze

Thread Starter Thread Started by lidibogovic
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

here is my idea....don't laugh grin
i am playing on poker770 with 50$ i got from pokerstrategy, climbed up to ~750$, so suppose i get up to 2000$ in couple of months, i decide to withdraw it, and than deposit it back to be eligible for the bonus. i release the whole bonus amount, and say along the way i hit sets and boats all the time, end eventually bring my br to 5000$ (initial 2000$, 2000$ bonus and 1000$ earned along the way). can i withdraw my 5000$ then? smile
New Post 15 Dec 2011 15:25 lidibogovic is offline Search for Posts by lidibogovic Add lidibogovic to your Buddy List
Silicernium
Bronze

Hallo!

If you make $750 from your $50 from Pokerstrategy, you cannot withdraw before you release the bonus.

You have to deposit another $750 to the $750 from your startingkapital and after that you can withdraw $750 or also more.

After clearing the bonus, you can withdraw everything if you want.
New Post 15 Dec 2011 15:29 Silicernium is offline Search for Posts by Silicernium Add Silicernium to your Buddy List
lidibogovic
Bronze

i'm not sure i follow...
quote:
Originally posted by Silicernium
Hallo!

If you make $750 from your $50 from Pokerstrategy, you cannot withdraw before you release the bonus.

what bonus?
New Post 15 Dec 2011 15:40 lidibogovic is offline Search for Posts by lidibogovic Add lidibogovic to your Buddy List
Silicernium
Bronze

quote:
i'm not sure i follow...
quote:
Originally posted by Silicernium
Hallo!

what bonus?

Sorry, you want to climb up to $2000. Than you want to withdraw? But in my opinion you have first to deposit to be eligible for the bonus. I will look it up again.
New Post 15 Dec 2011 15:48 Silicernium is offline Search for Posts by Silicernium Add Silicernium to your Buddy List
lidibogovic
Bronze

i think you didn't get my point..please read my 2nd post again...my question is just is such a scenario possible? i would like some of the mods to confirm that as well...
New Post 15 Dec 2011 15:52 lidibogovic is offline Search for Posts by lidibogovic Add lidibogovic to your Buddy List
IngridN
Bronze

Registration Date: 02 Mar 2011

quote:
i think you didn't get my point..please read my 2nd post again...my question is just is such a scenario possible? i would like some of the mods to confirm that as well...

Hey lidibogovic,

I've asked Hannes to pop by and explain to you the details.

Ingrid
New Post 15 Dec 2011 16:01 IngridN is offline Search for Posts by IngridN Add IngridN to your Buddy List
fruktpuff
Bronze

Registration Date: 24 Sep 2010

quote:

I believe what he means is, in order to activate the FDB, you'd need to deposit $1000 (it's 200% up to $2000, so 1k deposit does it as far as I know.)

Once enough rake is generated to release the full $2000, they're 100% yours to do with as you wish.

Hopefully...

Regards,
Richard
New Post 15 Dec 2011 16:21 fruktpuff is offline Search for Posts by fruktpuff Add fruktpuff to your Buddy List
purplefizz
Bronze

Registration Date: 12 Mar 2008

quote:
here is my idea....don't laugh grin
i am playing on poker770 with 50$ i got from pokerstrategy, climbed up to ~750$, so suppose i get up to 2000$ in couple of months, i decide to withdraw it, and than deposit it back to be eligible for the bonus. i release the whole bonus amount, and say along the way i hit sets and boats all the time, end eventually bring my br to 5000$ (initial 2000$, 2000$ bonus and 1000$ earned along the way). can i withdraw my 5000$ then? smile

quote:
Free $50 Bonus Details

- Release: To withdraw the $50 you need to have earned at least $50 in rake + tournament fees
- Deposits: players are allowed to deposit before and after the $50 have been paid

First Deposit Bonus Details
- Availability: the first deposit bonus is still available after the $50 have been paid
- Amount: 200% up to $2.000
Bonus will clear at $5 per 350 770-points ($5 chunks for 350 points earned). This is a faster redemption rate than other 770 players (which get $2 for 150)
The bonus status will be visible in the software.

- time to activate AFTER registration: it is activated straight away - unlimited time to do the deposit
- time to clear bonus AFTER deposit: 45 days

No additional bonus code is needed for this.
- Minimum deposit: 10$ by prepaid card, 20$ by other methods
Winnings and deposits above $50
- No restriction here - all winnings can be claimed.
The technical restriction on playtech applies that a player has to do a minimum deposit in order to make withdrawing possible.
The player must confirm identity and utility bill, must not have duplicate account, and withdrawal through the same method and same account used to deposit beside bank withdrawal if deposited with credit card.

in summary, something like the scenario you described is perfectly possible. smile build $50 --> $1,000 and withdraw, deposit $1000 (and get 200% bonus so $2,000) clear your bonus, withdraw everything.
the only flaw is, before you make your first withdrawal, you need to have made a deposit which the room usually requires in order to verify that the ewallet/credit card is yours. so THAT deposit will be your first deposit. unless you do it via bankwire/check or some other method which does not require a deposit to verify. you will need to check with their support regarding this matter though.

hope that helped.

smiles,
wendy

Take a look at our Freerolls - Exclusive for our members!

Questions? Visit our FAQ Guide for new Members!

Serious about Poker & Want to increase your winnings?

New Post 15 Dec 2011 16:28 purplefizz is offline Search for Posts by purplefizz Add purplefizz to your Buddy List
HannesZ
Headadmin

Registration Date: 30 Jun 2010

Thanks Wendy.

That's how it is. For most payment methods you need to make a deposit first in order to do the cashout. And this would already count then for the first deposit.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards
Hannes
New Post 15 Dec 2011 17:02 HannesZ is offline Search for Posts by HannesZ Add HannesZ to your Buddy List
lidibogovic
Bronze

thank you very much wendy, that's all i asked smile
New Post 15 Dec 2011 17:07 lidibogovic is offline Search for Posts by lidibogovic Add lidibogovic to your Buddy List
purplefizz
Bronze

no problem smile

and ty Hannes for popping by Heart

New Post 15 Dec 2011 17:25 purplefizz is offline Search for Posts by purplefizz Add purplefizz to your Buddy List
Silicernium
Bronze

quote:
thank you very much wendy, that's all i asked smile

And this is what i've tried to discribe with my terrible school english. crying

You cannot withdraw before you have cashed in.
New Post 15 Dec 2011 20:26 Silicernium is offline Search for Posts by Silicernium Add Silicernium to your Buddy List
lidibogovic
Bronze

now i see what you said smile
New Post 15 Dec 2011 22:08 lidibogovic is offline Search for Posts by lidibogovic Add lidibogovic to your Buddy List
gadget51
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 23 Jun 2008

And all is well with the question, the communiy and the world; sigh.

Mal. shark love

My blog: I'm a Microstakes Player, Get Me Outta Here!

New Post 15 Dec 2011 23:34 gadget51 is offline Search for Posts by gadget51 Add gadget51 to your Buddy List
purplefizz
Bronze

quote:
Originally posted by gadget51
And all is well with the question, the communiy and the world; sigh.

Mal. shark love

grin silly mal Heart

New Post 16 Dec 2011 11:19 purplefizz is offline Search for Posts by purplefizz Add purplefizz to your Buddy List
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
PokerStrategy.com Forum » PokerStrategy.com Forums » Beginners' Questions » deposit bonus