FREE POKER TOOLS

Get free poker tools

Take your poker game to the next level with our free poker tools

Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Rooms » Ladbrokes Poker (iPoker Network) » General questions about ladbrokes and FDB
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Go to the bottom of this page General questions about ladbrokes and FDB
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tsukk
Silver

Registration Date: 30 Jul 2010

General questions about ladbrokes and FDB Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello
Im a little bit confused by some things regarding the FDB and VIP system

If I deposit to ladbrokes, will I get to choose in which currency I want to deposit (eg. USD or EUROS) - if yes and I choose euros, how will be the FDB bonus cleared (on their site there is only how to clear USD and Sterling bonus)

If above stated is not possible (eg depositing in euros) - I will be forced to deposit in USD or Sterling and then to pay the exchange rate whenever I buy to the table, or auto top up (I cant see any other tables than Euro ones in the lobby atm)?

Regarding VIP system - In other thread, someone stated that I will not have the 30% instant but I will have RB according to their system even if I registered under Pokerstrategy - is that how it works? smile

I also want to add some questions about software
Is there 4coloured deck possible?
I read that auto buy in and auto rebuy are possible, is that right?

Regarding traffic:
Is there enough traffic to load up 4-8 tables of PLO sh on all limits during evenings mostly? (Whats the biggest PLO played there?)

Do they share traffic with unibet?

I would be really happy if someone answered some or all of this questions smile

Thanks
Tsukk

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Tsukk: 02 Jan 2012 14:23.

New Post 02 Jan 2012 14:23 Tsukk is offline Search for Posts by Tsukk Add Tsukk to your Buddy List
MrMardyBum
Silver

Registration Date: 14 Mar 2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Tsukk,

I will answer a few of your questions in this reply and we have people finding out the rest for whatever isn't addressed here in this post.

If I deposit to ladbrokes, will I get to choose in which currency I want to deposit (eg. USD or EUROS) - if yes and I choose euros, how will be the FDB bonus cleared (on their site there is only how to clear USD and Sterling bonus)

Pauline: You may choose what currency you want to deposit in once when you initially register the account, after that you cannot change your deposit method unless you open another account.

Pauline: I will look into your bonus question now, please wait

Pauline: The system will automatically work out what you have deposited in Euros and change it to dollars which is the poker currency.

This is direct from Ladbrokes support conversation.

The other details I am looking into at the moment for you as this person was able to help further, and the appropriate person was not available, so she gave me the email address. But, overall the quality of support is very good compared to a lot of other poker rooms.

I'll post again when I have further details for you.

Oh and yes they have four colour deck I'm almost sure, but I will confirm.

Best wishes,

Danny.

New Post 05 Jan 2012 13:24 MrMardyBum is offline Search for Posts by MrMardyBum Add MrMardyBum to your Buddy List
MrMardyBum
Silver

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes they do share traffic with Unibet.

New Post 05 Jan 2012 13:28 MrMardyBum is offline Search for Posts by MrMardyBum Add MrMardyBum to your Buddy List
MrMardyBum
Silver

Auto Top Up

Auto Top-Up is a new feature that enables you to automatically top up your table balance as soon as it drops below a predetermined threshold. This feature is only applicable to Cash games.

New Post 05 Jan 2012 13:40 MrMardyBum is offline Search for Posts by MrMardyBum Add MrMardyBum to your Buddy List
hunt32
Bronze

Registration Date: 29 Feb 2008

Yes there is auto buyin and auto top up.
Almost all cash tables are in EUR so you should pick EUR as currency if you do not wish to be charged conversion fee every time you sit and stand up from a table.

Rake back is up to 30% and it consist of:
10% player points conversion +
17% or 20% regular rakeback paid twice a month
(if your <gold which is less then 350$ rake per month then you do not qualify for this rakeback, if you rake between 350$-1000$ you qualify for 17% rakeback, and if you rake more than 1000$ per month you qualify for 20% rakeback which in combination with point conversion makes up the max 30% rakeback.)

4 colored deck is possible.

There should be at least 4 tables up to plo200 sometimes plo400, limit with most tables would be plo50

Highes stakes for SH is plo2k and for HU plo5k
New Post 05 Jan 2012 14:03 hunt32 is offline Search for Posts by hunt32 Add hunt32 to your Buddy List
Lanfear81
Headadmin

Registration Date: 04 Nov 2007

Hey Tsukk,

the bonus in Euro's is cleared as follows:

Poker Points
after 45 days
Bonus

1.750 to 3.499€35
3.500 to 7.499
€70
7.500 to 14.999
€165
15.000 to 34.999
€330
35.000+
€735
New Post 05 Jan 2012 15:06 Lanfear81 is offline Search for Posts by Lanfear81 Add Lanfear81 to your Buddy List
Skodljivec
Coach

Registration Date: 17 Dec 2011

but does this bonus have anything to do with the points you can redeem for 10% rakeback?

And if i understand correctly, i should wait for 45 days in order to claim the bonus, so i would get back more money?

thanks

New Post 05 Jan 2012 19:21 Skodljivec is offline Search for Posts by Skodljivec Add Skodljivec to your Buddy List
IngridN
Bronze

Registration Date: 02 Mar 2011

quote:
Originally posted by Skodljivec
but does this bonus have anything to do with the points you can redeem for 10% rakeback?

And if i understand correctly, i should wait for 45 days in order to claim the bonus, so i would get back more money?

thanks

Hi Skodljivec,

The rakeback and deposit bonus dont effect eachother they dont subtract your points when you earn the FDB, so you will still get your 10% for cash points. Also it wont make a diference if it takes you 45 days or 5 days to clear the bonus.

Hope this helps
Ingrid
New Post 03 Feb 2012 17:04 IngridN is offline Search for Posts by IngridN Add IngridN to your Buddy List
1984ioc
Bronze

Registration Date: 16 Jul 2011

@ Skodljvec and Ingrid.

They have changed their new user deposit bonus system.Skodiviec is right in the way that he has 45 days to claim his bonus and should obviously wait until the last day to make his claim as he will get the most out of the old system that way.The claim form is on the link below as well as new details of the new system for people who join and deposited after the 1st of February.

Ladbrokes bonus page and claim form for old system

Details of the old system are not there anymore but make sure Skodijvec that you have the exact details of dates that you joined and the 45th day after that so you make your claim that day.I remember talking to you before about Ladbrokes and i'm pretty sure you should be making your claim within the next week or two if i am correct.

Edit: They do have the details of the old system actually.Just click on "click here" where it says this sentence on the link above:

*If you made your first deposit before 12:00 GMT 1st February 2012 click here to claim your bonus.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by 1984ioc: 04 Feb 2012 02:45.

New Post 04 Feb 2012 02:42 1984ioc is offline Search for Posts by 1984ioc Add 1984ioc to your Buddy List
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Rooms » Ladbrokes Poker (iPoker Network) » General questions about ladbrokes and FDB