I'm Playing Tuesday 1000 dollar buy in lmfaooo

• philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      Hey guys I know I know what you all will say brm, my bankroll is about 3000 but I always get money I want to give this a try in about 2 months I'm gonna practice the smaller then just go large..
  • 18 replies
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      good luck!

you will need it! :coolface:
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      BRM only applies to winning players so no need to worry, you're doing everything right.
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      Which site and whats the prize pool?

I'll rail when it comes up. Sounds exciting.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Bronze
      He just seems so ragingly unintelligent
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      u only need 1tym
    • albertkasper2012
      albertkasper2012
      Basic
      Thats cool men, thats really good keep it up
    • philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa

why cause I share my stories, sorry you got no money and try to put others down by making yourself feel good, how do I sound unintelligent because I want to play a big tuesday tourny to win big. please bud anytime you wanna go hu come talk to me
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Bronze
      Originally posted by philiveyfan

why cause I share my stories, sorry you got no money and try to put others down by making yourself feel good, how do I sound unintelligent because I want to play a big tuesday tourny to win big. please bud anytime you wanna go hu come talk to me
      go hu? im on party right now
    • philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by philiveyfan

go hu? im on party right now
      I don't play on party, im on stars and no i won't play you micro's lets go midstakes
    • Mikus8
      Mikus8
      Silver
      at least are you at final table right now?
    • sonnymeh
      sonnymeh
      Silver
      whats your ID on pokerstars? Are you still in teh tourney?
    • SwordsDrawn
      SwordsDrawn
      Bronze

That's exactly why you don't seem to be intelligent. Rather very childish person who overreacts about nothing.
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Gold
      Jeez, just give this guy a break. Yes, he's a weird dude, so what. Obv, smartass comment won't change anything. He's a gambler and he knows it. He isn't here to become a sucessful NL25 grinder, lol.

P.S. Where's the tourny, can we rail?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Hi guys,

Just noting that I have moved this thread to the railing section. Although it seems OP just started a thread about playing a tournament and then never updated any progress.

Despite this, GPD (General Poker Discussion) is not the place for this kind of topic.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Philiveyfan you need to put your name in the thread title so we all know it's you, because I'm sick of reading your stuff. All the time I read the title and think "hmm, this could be interesting topic" and then I start reading and nothing makes sense, it's just some random stuff and then I look at who created the thread and it's you and then it all makes sense why the thread is garbage.
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Krishjanis
      Philiveyfan you need to put your name in the thread title so we all know it's you, because I'm sick of reading your stuff. All the time I read the title and think "hmm, this could be interesting topic" and then I start reading and nothing makes sense, it's just some random stuff and then I look at who created the thread and it's you and then it all makes sense why the thread is garbage.
      When I looked at the thread title on the PS main page, I knew right away it was his thread :) But still looked at it. It makes me laugh everytime I open one of his threads. :D
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Silver
      donkeys will always try to play luckbox with 1/3rd their bankroll thats how i make my baws money.
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      At least let us know what game you will be playing, and when. It would be fun to watch