FREE POKER TOOLS

Get free poker tools

Take your poker game to the next level with our free poker tools

Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » Community Boards » Staking: Offers and Requests » Railing » I'm Playing Tuesday 1000 dollar buy in lmfaooo
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Go to the bottom of this page I'm Playing Tuesday 1000 dollar buy in lmfaooo
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
philiveyfan
Bronze

Registration Date: 09 Oct 2009

I'm Playing Tuesday 1000 dollar buy in lmfaooo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey guys I know I know what you all will say brm, my bankroll is about 3000 but I always get money I want to give this a try in about 2 months I'm gonna practice the smaller then just go large..
New Post 18 Jan 2012 02:42 philiveyfan is offline Search for Posts by philiveyfan Add philiveyfan to your Buddy List
gxtwo
Bronze

Registration Date: 15 Dec 2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

good luck!

New Post 18 Jan 2012 03:55 gxtwo is offline Search for Posts by gxtwo Add gxtwo to your Buddy List
wasy8
Diamond

Registration Date: 29 Jan 2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BRM only applies to winning players so no need to worry, you're doing everything right.
New Post 18 Jan 2012 04:32 wasy8 is offline Search for Posts by wasy8 Add wasy8 to your Buddy List
KozakFB
Bronze

Registration Date: 18 Aug 2011

Which site and whats the prize pool?

I'll rail when it comes up. Sounds exciting.
New Post 18 Jan 2012 04:59 KozakFB is offline Search for Posts by KozakFB Add KozakFB to your Buddy List
ihufa
Silver

Registration Date: 18 Mar 2008

He just seems so ragingly unintelligent

New Post 18 Jan 2012 05:40 ihufa is offline Search for Posts by ihufa Add ihufa to your Buddy List
supeyrio
Gold

Registration Date: 11 Nov 2009

u only need 1tym

Living it up in Thailand blog

New Post 18 Jan 2012 06:07 supeyrio is offline Search for Posts by supeyrio Add supeyrio to your Buddy List
albertkasper2012
Basic

Registration Date: 04 Jan 2012

Thats cool men, thats really good keep it up
New Post 18 Jan 2012 06:18 albertkasper2012 is offline Search for Posts by albertkasper2012 Add albertkasper2012 to your Buddy List
philiveyfan
Bronze

Thread Starter Thread Started by philiveyfan

quote:
Originally posted by ihufa

why cause I share my stories, sorry you got no money and try to put others down by making yourself feel good, how do I sound unintelligent because I want to play a big tuesday tourny to win big. please bud anytime you wanna go hu come talk to me
New Post 18 Jan 2012 06:50 philiveyfan is offline Search for Posts by philiveyfan Add philiveyfan to your Buddy List
ihufa
Silver

Registration Date: 18 Mar 2008

quote:
Originally posted by philiveyfan
quote:

why cause I share my stories, sorry you got no money and try to put others down by making yourself feel good, how do I sound unintelligent because I want to play a big tuesday tourny to win big. please bud anytime you wanna go hu come talk to me

go hu? im on party right now

New Post 18 Jan 2012 07:01 ihufa is offline Search for Posts by ihufa Add ihufa to your Buddy List
philiveyfan
Bronze

Thread Starter Thread Started by philiveyfan

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by philiveyfan
quote:

go hu? im on party right now

I don't play on party, im on stars and no i won't play you micro's lets go midstakes
New Post 18 Jan 2012 07:02 philiveyfan is offline Search for Posts by philiveyfan Add philiveyfan to your Buddy List
Mikus8
Silver

Registration Date: 06 Oct 2011

at least are you at final table right now?
New Post 18 Jan 2012 07:03 Mikus8 is offline Search for Posts by Mikus8 Add Mikus8 to your Buddy List
sonnymeh
Silver

Registration Date: 14 Jun 2010

whats your ID on pokerstars? Are you still in teh tourney?
New Post 18 Jan 2012 07:10 sonnymeh is offline Search for Posts by sonnymeh Add sonnymeh to your Buddy List
SwordsDrawn
Silver

Registration Date: 14 Dec 2010

quote:

That's exactly why you don't seem to be intelligent. Rather very childish person who overreacts about nothing.

New Post 18 Jan 2012 07:44 SwordsDrawn is offline Search for Posts by SwordsDrawn Add SwordsDrawn to your Buddy List
fuzzyfish
Bronze

Registration Date: 12 Jan 2010

Jeez, just give this guy a break. Yes, he's a weird dude, so what. Obv, smartass comment won't change anything. He's a gambler and he knows it. He isn't here to become a sucessful NL25 grinder, lol.

P.S. Where's the tourny, can we rail?

New Post 18 Jan 2012 08:20 fuzzyfish is offline Search for Posts by fuzzyfish Add fuzzyfish to your Buddy List
HollyMichelle
Headadmin

Registration Date: 28 Sep 2009

Hi guys,

Just noting that I have moved this thread to the railing section. Although it seems OP just started a thread about playing a tournament and then never updated any progress.

Despite this, GPD (General Poker Discussion) is not the place for this kind of topic.

Best regards,
Gary

New Post 18 Jan 2012 09:17 HollyMichelle is offline Search for Posts by HollyMichelle Add HollyMichelle to your Buddy List
Krishjanis
Silver

Registration Date: 04 Jan 2010

Philiveyfan you need to put your name in the thread title so we all know it's you, because I'm sick of reading your stuff. All the time I read the title and think "hmm, this could be interesting topic" and then I start reading and nothing makes sense, it's just some random stuff and then I look at who created the thread and it's you and then it all makes sense why the thread is garbage.

New Post 18 Jan 2012 10:23 Krishjanis is offline Search for Posts by Krishjanis Add Krishjanis to your Buddy List
TiciBoy
Bronze

Registration Date: 14 Jan 2010

quote:
Originally posted by Krishjanis
Philiveyfan you need to put your name in the thread title so we all know it's you, because I'm sick of reading your stuff. All the time I read the title and think "hmm, this could be interesting topic" and then I start reading and nothing makes sense, it's just some random stuff and then I look at who created the thread and it's you and then it all makes sense why the thread is garbage.

When I looked at the thread title on the PS main page, I knew right away it was his thread smile But still looked at it. It makes me laugh everytime I open one of his threads. grin

New Post 18 Jan 2012 10:30 TiciBoy is offline Search for Posts by TiciBoy Add TiciBoy to your Buddy List
Heave112
Bronze

Registration Date: 27 Mar 2009

donkeys will always try to play luckbox with 1/3rd their bankroll thats how i make my baws money.
New Post 18 Jan 2012 10:39 Heave112 is offline Search for Posts by Heave112 Add Heave112 to your Buddy List
gxtwo
Bronze

Registration Date: 15 Dec 2010

At least let us know what game you will be playing, and when. It would be fun to watch

New Post 18 Jan 2012 18:19 gxtwo is offline Search for Posts by gxtwo Add gxtwo to your Buddy List
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
PokerStrategy.com Forum » Community Boards » Staking: Offers and Requests » Railing » I'm Playing Tuesday 1000 dollar buy in lmfaooo