FREE POKER TOOLS

Get free poker tools

Take your poker game to the next level with our free poker tools

Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Forums » General Poker Discussion » Almost final table
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next »
Go to the bottom of this page Almost final table
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dannyz0r
Bronze

Registration Date: 03 Jan 2011

Almost final table Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's been a while since my last post . Well , close to a new final table in the 3.30$ 5k GTD , im 4/8 with avg stack
Gonna post updates in the next break

edit : oh yeah , name Dannyz0r on stars if you wanna rail

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dannyz0r: 22 Jan 2012 01:39.

New Post 22 Jan 2012 01:38 Dannyz0r is offline Search for Posts by Dannyz0r Add Dannyz0r to your Buddy List
bazerk
Bronze

Registration Date: 05 Oct 2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dam just logged of stars, would've been keen to rail.

GL anyway

FL advice welcome here
New Post 22 Jan 2012 02:03 bazerk is offline Search for Posts by bazerk Add bazerk to your Buddy List
1984ioc
Bronze

Registration Date: 16 Jul 2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good luck danny.Ship it

New Post 22 Jan 2012 02:05 1984ioc is offline Search for Posts by 1984ioc Add 1984ioc to your Buddy List
Dannyz0r
Bronze

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dannyz0r

final table now
unfortunately lost some pots while we were 7 and now im the shortstack with 555k at 15k/30k/3750 ante
New Post 22 Jan 2012 02:08 Dannyz0r is offline Search for Posts by Dannyz0r Add Dannyz0r to your Buddy List
Dannyz0r
Bronze

well this was fast , lost AJ vs 66 (had around 15bb or so , i raise , he shoved , i called )
New Post 22 Jan 2012 02:15 Dannyz0r is offline Search for Posts by Dannyz0r Add Dannyz0r to your Buddy List
gxtwo
Bronze

Registration Date: 15 Dec 2010

i feel like i jinxed you, i just found your table, first hand you're out sad i got excited on the turn card grin

Unlucky and nice score!

New Post 22 Jan 2012 02:16 gxtwo is offline Search for Posts by gxtwo Add gxtwo to your Buddy List
Dannyz0r
Bronze

haha doubt you jinxed me smile
would've been nice to get that double up but well that's poker
at least finally made a final table in a field that big tongue out

edit : gonna go sleep now , really tired , new day tommorow

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dannyz0r: 22 Jan 2012 02:17.

New Post 22 Jan 2012 02:17 Dannyz0r is offline Search for Posts by Dannyz0r Add Dannyz0r to your Buddy List
antstruk
Bronze

Registration Date: 30 Aug 2010

What position did you finish in and how much was it worth?
New Post 22 Jan 2012 02:18 antstruk is offline Search for Posts by antstruk Add antstruk to your Buddy List
gxtwo
Bronze

Registration Date: 15 Dec 2010

quote:
Originally posted by antstruk

6th for $167.17

Field: 2641

New Post 22 Jan 2012 02:24 gxtwo is offline Search for Posts by gxtwo Add gxtwo to your Buddy List
Dannyz0r
Bronze

Yes that's right was a way to start the year (my 1st FT this year)

Also finished yesterday the storm in ~1500ish position for another 54$ , pretty good start and week for me
New Post 24 Jan 2012 00:19 Dannyz0r is offline Search for Posts by Dannyz0r Add Dannyz0r to your Buddy List
UPAY4DINNER
Gold

Registration Date: 28 Sep 2009

Nice one Danny!

New Post 24 Jan 2012 09:54 UPAY4DINNER is offline Search for Posts by UPAY4DINNER Add UPAY4DINNER to your Buddy List
Dannyz0r
Bronze

Wow what a day
I don't usually play turbo tourneys but today i entered 3 of them cashed in all of them (was quite close to a FT in a 6max tourney and now REALLY close to a ft in 1.35$ KO tourney , 8/33 , perhaps luck will be my side today grin )

edit : the 6 max tourney i lost with 99 vs K6 when he hit trip 6's hopefully it won't happen now grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dannyz0r: 24 Jan 2012 17:45.

New Post 24 Jan 2012 17:42 Dannyz0r is offline Search for Posts by Dannyz0r Add Dannyz0r to your Buddy List
Dannyz0r
Bronze

Break now , 5/18
New Post 24 Jan 2012 17:55 Dannyz0r is offline Search for Posts by Dannyz0r Add Dannyz0r to your Buddy List
KozakFB
Bronze

Registration Date: 18 Aug 2011

quote:
Originally posted by gxtwo
quote:
Originally posted by antstruk

6th for $167.17

Field: 2641

That must be so tilting..

Don't care about the numbers and it being 120x his buy in..but when you're that close to first place nothing matters but "what could have been".

Good luck in future tournaments!
New Post 24 Jan 2012 18:01 KozakFB is offline Search for Posts by KozakFB Add KozakFB to your Buddy List
Dannyz0r
Bronze

Final table , 5/9
hope i can ship it grin
New Post 24 Jan 2012 18:16 Dannyz0r is offline Search for Posts by Dannyz0r Add Dannyz0r to your Buddy List
Dannyz0r
Bronze

well ...
2nd place is ok aswell :X
746$$
New Post 24 Jan 2012 18:40 Dannyz0r is offline Search for Posts by Dannyz0r Add Dannyz0r to your Buddy List
KozakFB
Bronze

Wow damn! Congrats smile

Cash out and spend on blow and hookers now obviously tongue out

edit:

Are you playing in the 1.10 4k GTD??

Maybe we can play HU for 1st grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by KozakFB: 24 Jan 2012 19:11.

New Post 24 Jan 2012 19:09 KozakFB is offline Search for Posts by KozakFB Add KozakFB to your Buddy List
Dannyz0r
Bronze

Neah gonna take a break , got exam tommorow smile )
Gonna go study a bit
GL 2 you
New Post 24 Jan 2012 19:19 Dannyz0r is offline Search for Posts by Dannyz0r Add Dannyz0r to your Buddy List
KozakFB
Bronze

KK, GL in your exam!

Thanks tongue out Hopefully I can make my own final table thread in an hour or so tongue out
New Post 24 Jan 2012 19:23 KozakFB is offline Search for Posts by KozakFB Add KozakFB to your Buddy List
Dannyz0r
Bronze

Chipleader in Saturday Micro
1/79
New Post 04 Feb 2012 21:56 Dannyz0r is offline Search for Posts by Dannyz0r Add Dannyz0r to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Forums » General Poker Discussion » Almost final table