FREE POKER TOOLS

Get free poker tools

Take your poker game to the next level with our free poker tools

Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Rooms » PartyPoker and WPT Poker (PartyPoker.com Network) » ===PartyPoker $50,000 Depositor Freeroll===
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Go to the bottom of this page ===PartyPoker $50,000 Depositor Freeroll===
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ronny
Headadmin

Registration Date: 27 Dec 2005

===PartyPoker $50,000 Depositor Freeroll=== Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Deposit $50 or more and play the $50,000 Depositor Freeroll at PartyPoker.

Tournament Details
  • Date: 05.02.2012
  • Time: 16:00 GMT / 17:00 CET
  • Game: Texas Holdem No Limit
  • Bonus code for deposit: RAKEFREE
  • Minimum deposit: $50
  • Deposit period: 01.01.2012 05:00 GMT - 01.02.2012 04:59 GMT

$100 reload bonus
To make things even more interesting, PartyPoker is giving you reload bonus of 100% up to $100. This special offer runs between January 1-31 and all you have to do is deposit at least $50 and use the bonus code RAKEFREE.

Note: Your reload bonus will be released in 10 equal parts, depending on the amount you deposited. If, for example, you deposit $100, your reload bonus will be released in $10 increments.

More reasons to play at PartyPoker
Daily $100 freerolls at 18:00 GMT and 22:00 GMT
Weekly $2,280 depositors freerolls running every Thursday at 19:00 GMT

Create a PartyPoker account now
New Post 05 Jan 2012 11:19 Ronny is offline Search for Posts by Ronny Add Ronny to your Buddy List
1big2u
Bronze

Registration Date: 06 Sep 2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How many points do I need to earn that I could release 10$?
New Post 06 Jan 2012 17:42 1big2u is offline Search for Posts by 1big2u Add 1big2u to your Buddy List
pswyatt
Bronze

Registration Date: 05 Apr 2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi 1big2u,

Every 8 points you earn will release $1 of the bonus. Therefore, you will need to earn 80 points to clear $10.

You then have 30 days from the date of making your qualifying deposit to meet the full wagering requirements.

Also, check out the thread here for more details and discussion about this bonus.

Good luck smile
Darren
New Post 06 Jan 2012 18:08 pswyatt is offline Search for Posts by pswyatt Add pswyatt to your Buddy List
IngridN
Bronze

Registration Date: 02 Mar 2011

Good luck all!
New Post 06 Jan 2012 19:06 IngridN is offline Search for Posts by IngridN Add IngridN to your Buddy List
antsel
Bronze

Registration Date: 18 Sep 2011

I deposited $50 and used RAKEFREE code, but I'm unable to register frown
Wrote to Partypoker last night...
New Post 26 Jan 2012 06:55 antsel is offline Search for Posts by antsel Add antsel to your Buddy List
UPAY4DINNER
Silver

Registration Date: 28 Sep 2009

quote:
Originally posted by antsel

Hi antsel,

It may be quicker to contact Party via the live support option within the cashier on the client rather than emailing them smile

Let us know how things progress please.

Best regards,
Gary

New Post 26 Jan 2012 08:37 UPAY4DINNER is offline Search for Posts by UPAY4DINNER Add UPAY4DINNER to your Buddy List
antsel
Bronze

Registration Date: 18 Sep 2011

quote:
Originally posted by HollyMichelle
quote:
Originally posted by antsel

Hi antsel,

It may be quicker to contact Party via the live support option within the cashier on the client rather than emailing them smile

Let us know how things progress please.

Best regards,
Gary

Thanks, Live support fixed my problem smile
Converting EUR -> USD, my deposite was just a little below $50
New Post 26 Jan 2012 09:46 antsel is offline Search for Posts by antsel Add antsel to your Buddy List
UPAY4DINNER
Silver

Registration Date: 28 Sep 2009

Sorted then!

That's brilliant smile Best of luck at PartyPoker and enjoy the rest of the rakefree month wink

Gary

New Post 26 Jan 2012 10:01 UPAY4DINNER is offline Search for Posts by UPAY4DINNER Add UPAY4DINNER to your Buddy List
cozacu
Bronze

Registration Date: 14 Feb 2010

any reason this haven't started yet?
New Post 05 Feb 2012 17:04 cozacu is offline Search for Posts by cozacu Add cozacu to your Buddy List
Agiz19
Bronze

Registration Date: 19 Mar 2007

somethings wrong smile overload
New Post 05 Feb 2012 17:07 Agiz19 is offline Search for Posts by Agiz19 Add Agiz19 to your Buddy List
elhh82
Bronze

Registration Date: 03 Sep 2008

who is still in?

PokeraStrategy.com rocks! Thanks to you guys, I took my girl on a year long adventure around Asia! - http://www.wonderlust.me
New Post 05 Feb 2012 20:30 elhh82 is offline Search for Posts by elhh82 Add elhh82 to your Buddy List
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Rooms » PartyPoker and WPT Poker (PartyPoker.com Network) » ===PartyPoker $50,000 Depositor Freeroll===