FREE POKER TOOLS

Get free poker tools

Take your poker game to the next level with our free poker tools

Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Forums » General Poker Discussion » is this normal as i cant take this abuse!!!!!
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Go to the bottom of this page is this normal as i cant take this abuse!!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sucker1952
Bronze

Registration Date: 25 Oct 2011

is this normal as i cant take this abuse!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

New Post 06 Feb 2012 02:24 sucker1952 is offline Search for Posts by sucker1952 Add sucker1952 to your Buddy List
Atoks
Diamond

Registration Date: 01 Jun 2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Umm.... where's the abuse? So ur slightly under 0$ and I'm not even sure if they've fixed luck adjusted winnings properly with HEM2 ... Honestly ... if u can't take this u won't be able to handle the really tough times.

New Post 06 Feb 2012 02:38 Atoks is offline Search for Posts by Atoks Add Atoks to your Buddy List
YinYangS
Bronze

Registration Date: 09 Oct 2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that is abuse. dial 911

SuperStar!
Lucky 888

New Post 06 Feb 2012 02:45 YinYangS is offline Search for Posts by YinYangS Add YinYangS to your Buddy List
sucker1952
Bronze

Registration Date: 25 Oct 2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by sucker1952

lol ok

i cant remember getting this unucky though. im a goot tourney player but i cant seem to win much at the push fold stage.

i mean shocking runs of luck

is it norm?

i think i might go back to cash games....
New Post 06 Feb 2012 02:49 sucker1952 is offline Search for Posts by sucker1952 Add sucker1952 to your Buddy List
YinYangS
Bronze

Registration Date: 09 Oct 2010

quote:
Originally posted by sucker1952
lol ok

i cant remember getting this unucky though. im a goot tourney player but i cant seem to win much at the push fold stage.

i mean shocking runs of luck

is it norm?

i think i might go back to cash games....

i started as MTT player. then tried SnGos, cash games, Omaha.

out of all, cash games is the much less swingy one in my opinion. i profited in them all but i'm kinda sticking to cash games for now to reduce variance. hehe

SuperStar!
Lucky 888

New Post 06 Feb 2012 02:59 YinYangS is offline Search for Posts by YinYangS Add YinYangS to your Buddy List
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Forums » General Poker Discussion » is this normal as i cant take this abuse!!!!!