I need everyones advice.

• philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      If I'm depositing 800 dollars. I want to stick to playing only fifty fifty. I recently bought 2 huge monitors from mac. What do you think is the best limit to play. I got a brm of about 5000. I am only depositing 800. Any advice I should play 7, 15 or 30 or 60?
  • 8 replies
    • TheMoment
      TheMoment
      Bronze
      it's not only about what limit you can play with your bankroll, it's about your skill too. Just play the limit you think you can beat, when you are sure you can beat it, move up, and don't stop improving.
    • philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheMoment
      it's not only about what limit you can play with your bankroll, it's about your skill too. Just play the limit you think you can beat, when you are sure you can beat it, move up, and don't stop improving.
      Good answer thanks, I think I will stick to 7, to 15. I used to play 5 dollar 10 dollar cash game and i didn't even have the bank roll for it. Hey do you know any websites you can find that tells you how much profit you made in 1 day
    • konkey
      konkey
      Bronze
      You need everyone's advice. So imo wait until everyone responds and then deposit.
    • philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by konkey
      You need everyone's advice. So imo wait until everyone responds and then deposit.
      I'm depositing tomorrow morning not now, I hate to play poker after a long night with the girlfriend
    • 1z2x3y
      1z2x3y
      Bronze
      @ philiveyfan

{QUOTE}
      Hey do you know any websites you can find that tells you how much profit you made in 1 day

This one, http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/

OR

http://www.poker-edge.com/poker-player-stats/

Enjoy.

I wish you all the best of skill & luck on the virtual felt.

sHuFfLe UP & deal.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by philiveyfan
      Originally posted by konkey
      I'm depositing tomorrow morning not now, I hate to play poker after a long night with the girlfriend
      you should try eating healthier and exercise more. trust me bro, I used to be exhausted after a long night with my two super hot nymphomaniac girlfriends as well, but now that I eat healthy I can have threesomes all night long and grind like crazy all day long!
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hey guys,

just moved the thread to beginners section. :)

poker tracking programs also tell you how much you have made like Holdem Manager.

regards.
    • slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      Be honest with yourself when you ask yourself "Do I beat this limit?".
      Let's look at an example from nl50:
      You know why a fish 70vpip/5pfr plays nl50? Because he thinks he can win some $$ => he thinks he has some edge on nl50 :facepalm:
      So do other players from nl50. That means every nl50 player thinks he has the edge over other players. WTF? We know that only ~top10% of players on each limit make profit. That means ~90% of nl50 players are lying to themselves.
      And now when you say "ok, I'm beating this limit" the chances are 90% that you are lying to yourself too :D
      Think about it and reavaluate your answer to "Do I beat this limit?".