Long term online poker success with winning strategies – register for free!

The best strategies With the correct strategy, poker becomes an easy game. Our authors show you how to succeed, one step at a time.

The smartest thinkers Learn from and with internationally successful poker pros, in our live coaching sessions and in the forum.

Free poker money PokerStrategy.com is free of charge. Additionally there is free poker money waiting for you.

You are already a PokerStrategy.com member? Log in here!

Join PokerStrategy.com for free

FREE POKER MONEY

Play poker for free

$50 free poker money for every new member to play poker without a deposit

Join now for free

FREE TRAINING

Learn to play poker

Learn to win with top coaches, free videos and strategy articles

Join now for free

FREE POKER TOOLS

Get free poker tools

Take your poker game to the next level with our free poker tools

Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Rooms » 888poker » Play at WSOP but want to join 888, both Pacific company
Last Post | First Unread Post Add Thread to Favorites
Go to the bottom of this page Play at WSOP but want to join 888, both Pacific company
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JasonKing94
Bronze
Bronze

Registration Date: 31 Jan 2012

Thread Starter Thread Started by $starter
Play at WSOP but want to join 888, both Pacific...

As the subject says I play at WSOP.co.uk but realy want toplay at 888, they are both owned and opperated by pacific poker so if I make a 888 account will this mean I have to Accounts as they will both be pacific poker.
New Post 09 Feb 2012 17:06 Search for Posts by JasonKing94 Add JasonKing94 to your Buddy List
bazerk
Bronze
Bronze

Registration Date: 05 Oct 2010

On Ipoker you can have different accounts (1 for 770, 1 for WH) so maybe you can on pacific.
New Post 09 Feb 2012 17:12 Search for Posts by bazerk Add bazerk to your Buddy List
LONGPLAY66
Bronze
Bronze

Registration Date: 17 May 2009

yes, you can have an account on wsop and 888.
New Post 09 Feb 2012 18:02 Search for Posts by LONGPLAY66 Add LONGPLAY66 to your Buddy List
IngridN
Bronze
Bronze

Registration Date: 02 Mar 2011

yes you can, its two different room smile
New Post 10 Feb 2012 12:55 Search for Posts by IngridN Add IngridN to your Buddy List
KozakFB
Bronze
Bronze

Registration Date: 18 Aug 2011

Ingrid is the player pool between WSOP and 888 shared?
New Post 12 Feb 2012 18:20 Search for Posts by KozakFB Add KozakFB to your Buddy List
IngridN
Bronze
Bronze

Registration Date: 02 Mar 2011

quote:
Originally posted by KozakFB

hey Kozak, long time no see :0

No, I don't think so. why?
New Post 15 Feb 2012 16:21 Search for Posts by IngridN Add IngridN to your Buddy List
LONGPLAY66
Bronze
Bronze

Registration Date: 17 May 2009

yes,it's the same players.
New Post 15 Feb 2012 17:15 Search for Posts by LONGPLAY66 Add LONGPLAY66 to your Buddy List
JasonKing94
Bronze
Bronze

Registration Date: 31 Jan 2012

Thread Starter Thread Started by $starter
Thanks

I checked with live support before I made my account, they said its ok but cant get the bonuses, Im not to worried about the bonuses as I know I will profit and I got $188 for £30 so that was an amazing £120 for 1st deposit

[edited by fruktpuff]
New Post 16 Feb 2012 09:30 Search for Posts by JasonKing94 Add JasonKing94 to your Buddy List
fruktpuff
Bronze
Bronze

Registration Date: 24 Sep 2010

Hey there, JasonKing94!

I had to edit your post, as that's not quite what the community tool is intended for.

We also can't let you post encouraging people to make untracked accounts on our forums, for rather obvious reasons.

Hope you understand.

Regards,
Richard
New Post 16 Feb 2012 09:43 Search for Posts by fruktpuff Add fruktpuff to your Buddy List
KozakFB
Bronze
Bronze

Registration Date: 18 Aug 2011

quote:
Originally posted by IngridN
quote:
Originally posted by KozakFB

hey Kozak, long time no see :0

No, I don't think so. why?

Was just wondering for the increased player pool. Shame to hear it may not be sad
New Post 17 Feb 2012 19:15 Search for Posts by KozakFB Add KozakFB to your Buddy List
EagleStar88
Bronze
Bronze

Registration Date: 06 Oct 2008

Hi KozakFB,

As per Longplay's previous answer, I can confirm that 888 & WSOP share the same network (pacific) and therefore share the same player pool.

There are of course some unique tournaments exclusive to one or other, but the vast majority of tournaments can be entered by 888 players and WSOP players.

You are able to have 1x account set up on each, but understandably cannot play the same tournaments with both accounts.

The benefit of having a tracked 888 account through PokerStrategy.com is that in addition to all of 888poker's own promotions & VIP club etc, you will also earn Strategy points and qualify for PokerStrategy.com's own freerolls, events & promotions.

Hope this helps, if you have any further questions, don't hesitate to shout.

Best regards,

Bart
New Post 17 Feb 2012 20:04 Search for Posts by EagleStar88 Add EagleStar88 to your Buddy List
FatSunny
Bronze
Bronze

Registration Date: 22 May 2011

Is it possible to transfer cash between the accounts if you have one at each? You probably cant but i thought id ask grin
New Post 18 Feb 2012 13:58 Search for Posts by FatSunny Add FatSunny to your Buddy List
EagleStar88
Bronze
Bronze

Registration Date: 06 Oct 2008

quote:
Originally posted by FatSunny
Is it possible to transfer cash between the accounts if you have one at each? You probably cant but i thought id ask grin

Hi FatSunny,

No I'm afraid not. They are different entities, different companies, they just use the same network of players.

Don't blame you for asking though, would've been really convenient if they were one and the same.

Best regards,

Bart
New Post 19 Feb 2012 11:55 Search for Posts by EagleStar88 Add EagleStar88 to your Buddy List
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Rooms » 888poker » Play at WSOP but want to join 888, both Pacific company