FREE POKER TOOLS

Get free poker tools

Take your poker game to the next level with our free poker tools

Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Strategy and Hand Evaluations » Omaha » Hand Evaluations up to Pot Limit Omaha 0.25/0.50 » PLO KKxx
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Go to the bottom of this page PLO KKxx
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
z1pz0r
Bronze

Registration Date: 12 Aug 2009

PLO KKxx Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pacific $25.00 Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 6 players - View hand 1651566
DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BTN: $71.27
SB: $84.15
BB: $10.76
UTG: $3.76
MP: $82.85
Hero (CO): $27.43

Pre Flop: ($0.37) Hero is CO with T Spade A Diamond K Heart K Spade
1 fold, MP raises to $0.87, Hero raises to $2.98, 2 folds, BB calls $2.73, MP calls $2.11

Flop: ($9.06) 6 Club 5 Club 5 Spade (3 players)
BB checks, MP checks, Hero bets $5.25, BB folds, MP raises to $24.81, Hero calls $19.20 all in

Turn: ($57.96) 7 Club (2 players - 1 is all in)

River: ($57.96) 5 Heart (2 players - 1 is all in)

EDIT:
Okay I dont know how but I somehow managed to edit this post and post totally different hand here. Since I don't remember what the hand that is later discussed is about, please just evaluate this one. Villain is 28/23, 14% fold to cbet, 33% raise cbet, 115 hands, 38% wtsd.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by z1pz0r: 22 Feb 2012 23:03.

New Post 22 Feb 2012 15:28 z1pz0r is offline Search for Posts by z1pz0r Add z1pz0r to your Buddy List
fruktpuff
Bronze

Registration Date: 24 Sep 2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

26/13 doesn't sound TOO "callhappy" based on those stats, looks like a pretty good VPIP to me..

Could have a little higher than 13, if he's playing 26, true..
New Post 22 Feb 2012 15:50 fruktpuff is offline Search for Posts by fruktpuff Add fruktpuff to your Buddy List
z1pz0r
Bronze

Registration Date: 12 Aug 2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by z1pz0r
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was talking about his postflop tendencies. I had a very similar situation when he called my potsized flop donkbet, potsize turnbet and folded to my river shove where he had to call 8$ to see showdown in 50$ pot.
New Post 22 Feb 2012 15:59 z1pz0r is offline Search for Posts by z1pz0r Add z1pz0r to your Buddy List
Ribbo
Bronze

Registration Date: 25 Jun 2010

I don't mind a checkback on this flop. I would expect one of my 2 opponents to have some kind of draw on this flop, so the problem is if I bet they could well bluff shove which would mean I have to stack off. This is a bad thing if they actually have a 5.

I would be either flipping or way behind if I bet this flop and get action, so I like the idea of seeing what happens on the turn since both opponents know I have a big pair. If the flop was 655 rainbow I would probably bet but the board is extremely wet here...

As played yes I think you have to call it off once you bet.
New Post 23 Feb 2012 11:15 Ribbo is offline Search for Posts by Ribbo Add Ribbo to your Buddy List
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Strategy and Hand Evaluations » Omaha » Hand Evaluations up to Pot Limit Omaha 0.25/0.50 » PLO KKxx