Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » Community Boards » Small Talk » The YouTube thread
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next »
Go to the bottom of this page The YouTube thread 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
darkprice
Bronze

Registration Date: 20 Apr 2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by darkprice
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

New Post 10 Oct 2011 01:56 darkprice is offline Search for Posts by darkprice Add darkprice to your Buddy List
g3no
Bronze

Registration Date: 01 Feb 2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

crazy russians are back:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by g3no: 18 Oct 2011 17:06.

New Post 18 Oct 2011 17:05 g3no is offline Search for Posts by g3no Add g3no to your Buddy List
michellecip
Bronze

Registration Date: 29 May 2011

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by michellecip: 10 Nov 2011 06:08.

New Post 10 Nov 2011 06:06 michellecip is offline Search for Posts by michellecip Add michellecip to your Buddy List
darkprice
Bronze

New Post 14 Nov 2011 00:06 darkprice is offline Search for Posts by darkprice Add darkprice to your Buddy List
ItsTeddyKGB
Bronze

Registration Date: 10 Jan 2011

New Post 14 Nov 2011 00:16 ItsTeddyKGB is offline Search for Posts by ItsTeddyKGB Add ItsTeddyKGB to your Buddy List
michellecip
Bronze

New Post 14 Nov 2011 20:06 michellecip is offline Search for Posts by michellecip Add michellecip to your Buddy List
IngridN
Bronze

Registration Date: 02 Mar 2011

quote:
Originally posted by darkprice

ok this, I mean.. jesus. this was not so nice to watch.. ewww
New Post 16 Nov 2011 15:01 IngridN is offline Search for Posts by IngridN Add IngridN to your Buddy List
NightFrostaSS
Gold

Registration Date: 25 Oct 2008

Why'd you ever click play on that one. fish biggrin

Here, maybe this will help you forget that. fish biggrin

New Post 16 Nov 2011 15:09 NightFrostaSS is offline Search for Posts by NightFrostaSS Add NightFrostaSS to your Buddy List
IngridN
Bronze

quote:
Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
Why'd you ever click play on that one. fish biggrin

Here, maybe this will help you forget that. fish biggrin

OMGOIMGOMGOMGOMG

i sent it around to my colleagues and the whole 4th floor is ROFL!! grin grin grin
New Post 16 Nov 2011 16:22 IngridN is offline Search for Posts by IngridN Add IngridN to your Buddy List
IngridN
Bronze

New Post 16 Nov 2011 16:33 IngridN is offline Search for Posts by IngridN Add IngridN to your Buddy List
darkprice
Bronze

quote:
Originally posted by IngridN

ok this, I mean.. jesus. this was not so nice to watch.. ewww

It's candy! grin

New Post 16 Nov 2011 16:38 darkprice is offline Search for Posts by darkprice Add darkprice to your Buddy List
clawindsouza
Silver

Registration Date: 08 Dec 2009

New Post 17 Nov 2011 14:21 clawindsouza is offline Search for Posts by clawindsouza Add clawindsouza to your Buddy List
SonnyPeda
Bronze

Registration Date: 25 Sep 2008

India Talent Show - Warriors of Goja

SICK!! shark o
New Post 22 Nov 2011 15:42 SonnyPeda is offline Search for Posts by SonnyPeda Add SonnyPeda to your Buddy List
xJCzZ
Silver

Registration Date: 08 Nov 2009

India Talent Show - Warriors of Goja

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OMG, thats just ridic!!!!!!

New Post 24 Nov 2011 21:16 xJCzZ is offline Search for Posts by xJCzZ Add xJCzZ to your Buddy List
Xeonz123
Bronze

Registration Date: 22 Aug 2011

WOW the indian on was amazing.
New Post 24 Nov 2011 22:10 Xeonz123 is offline Search for Posts by Xeonz123 Add Xeonz123 to your Buddy List
ninuu
Bronze

Registration Date: 04 Apr 2010

I liked the moment when he got hit with the hammer in the chest grin
New Post 26 Nov 2011 09:33 ninuu is offline Search for Posts by ninuu Add ninuu to your Buddy List
xJCzZ
Silver

Registration Date: 08 Nov 2009

New Post 21 Dec 2011 16:08 xJCzZ is offline Search for Posts by xJCzZ Add xJCzZ to your Buddy List
darkprice
Bronze

New Post 06 Jan 2012 17:04 darkprice is offline Search for Posts by darkprice Add darkprice to your Buddy List
darkprice
Bronze

New Post 15 Jan 2012 18:03 darkprice is offline Search for Posts by darkprice Add darkprice to your Buddy List
michellecip
Bronze

New Post 18 Jan 2012 11:26 michellecip is offline Search for Posts by michellecip Add michellecip to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
PokerStrategy.com Forum » Community Boards » Small Talk » The YouTube thread