Long term online poker success with winning strategies – register for free!

The best strategies With the correct strategy, poker becomes an easy game. Our authors show you how to succeed, one step at a time.

The smartest thinkers Learn from and with internationally successful poker pros, in our live coaching sessions and in the forum.

Free poker money PokerStrategy.com is free of charge. Additionally there is free poker money waiting for you.

You are already a PokerStrategy.com member? Log in here!

Join PokerStrategy.com for free

FREE POKER MONEY

Play poker for free

$50 free poker money for every new member to play poker without a deposit

Join now for free

FREE TRAINING

Learn to play poker

Learn to win with top coaches, free videos and strategy articles

Join now for free

FREE POKER TOOLS

Get free poker tools

Take your poker game to the next level with our free poker tools

Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Forums » Your Poker Blogs » Kurrkabin,SnG MindSet-Sofian hypers
Last Post | First Unread Post Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (68): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 next » ... last »
Go to the bottom of this page Kurrkabin,SnG MindSet-Sofian hypers 12 Votes - Average Rating: 8.8312 Votes - Average Rating: 8.8312 Votes - Average Rating: 8.8312 Votes - Average Rating: 8.83
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gerovit
Silver
Silver

Registration Date: 16 Jan 2011

Ahahahaha this is the nuts!
Mile Kitic and Djogani its a royal flush!!!
New Post 29 Sep 2011 22:53 Search for Posts by Gerovit Add Gerovit to your Buddy List
Gerovit
Silver
Silver

But i'm more of a etno guy myself so this is one my favourites from our Balkan neighbours and brothers!
Enjoy

New Post 29 Sep 2011 23:01 Search for Posts by Gerovit Add Gerovit to your Buddy List
kurrkabin

Registration Date: 12 Oct 2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by $starter

Thanks smile Honestly,it was my first time listening to his performance and I liked it.I'm very open-minded for any kind of music and it always nice to know that our music spreads around the balkans.We have a lot things in common.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kurrkabin: 30.09.2011 20:34.

New Post 30 Sep 2011 20:33 Search for Posts by kurrkabin Add kurrkabin to your Buddy List
marti1988
Silver
Silver

Registration Date: 02 Jun 2011

Croatia , Serbia ,Bulgaria Heart go go tongue out
New Post 30 Sep 2011 20:42 Search for Posts by marti1988 Add marti1988 to your Buddy List
kurrkabin

I'll make my daily update as usual.I won't go through a lot of details,I just wanna summarize the last month.There were a lot of things going around,it was somehow a busy and exhausting month.I had to focus on some non-poker related aspects of my life and try to get the best of it.
As for poker-I focused mainly on the 15$'s,playing turbos,non-turbos,Ko's,18 man,today I even tried some 6 max and HU games.It was fun.I'll post the graph for the whole month.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7277/unledrpt.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm happy with the results,although I'm trying mainly to focus on my game and performance.I had a huge heater at the end,which made this a profitable month.There is still a lot of work to be done,so it's too early for general conclusions.Take care,grinders!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kurrkabin: 30.09.2011 20:55.

New Post 30 Sep 2011 20:50 Search for Posts by kurrkabin Add kurrkabin to your Buddy List
kurrkabin

quote:
Originally posted by marti1988
Croatia , Serbia ,Bulgaria Heart go go tongue out
+1 : )
New Post 30 Sep 2011 20:58 Search for Posts by kurrkabin Add kurrkabin to your Buddy List
Gerovit
Silver
Silver

Attemp to make a joke - failed tongue out

I didn't really listened to the song i posted i just saw the styilng of the performer - though i'm open minded about music styles also, this is not really one of my favourites (i wont post here music that i like don't want to hijack your blog, ill put in mine when i finally start one rolleyes )

On topic nice upswing from 650th to 870-ih game!
How are the knockouts? less infested?
I like your approach with mixing different formats, i started that as well, hope it can improve my post-flop skills.

quote:
Croatia , Serbia ,Bulgaria go go

+2 we should really make some joint community
New Post 01 Oct 2011 14:05 Search for Posts by Gerovit Add Gerovit to your Buddy List
kurrkabin

KO's seem to be softer imo,especially during morning and early afternoon hours.There are still some very good regs,but the fish is more likely to spew its chips away because of the bounty prize.The game style is a bit looser in general.I try to avoid playing during the night,because the games become much more reg infested and its hard to almost impossible to table select.Thats the reason I mix the games-18max,turbos,turbo Ko's,reg. speed,whatever is soft at the moment.6max is also softer than 9max for sure.I first noticed that on Ipoker where even the 22$'s 6 max were really soft.I was thinking about switching the format at one moment,but I'll stick mainly to 9max for now.Mixing different games is fun and also a good way to table select ,but I have to adjust my game and that requires some extra skills tongue out
For instance,in non-turbos there are a lot more spots postflop,much more steal-re-steal dynamic,ITM and HU skills become really important.In the Ko's I was shocked how loose I got called by fishes so they make it bad for both parties.I had to adjust my ranges there.18man 15$ turbos are still profitable imo,but the percentage of the regs has increased big time.In fact I'm almost sure 18man has greater traffic than 9man nowadays.

@Gero
P.s I still liked it tongue out It was a joke that opened new horizonts for my music taste! I think I'm gonna start grinding on the accordion performance from now on.His smile made my day! shark biggrin
New Post 01 Oct 2011 14:58 Search for Posts by kurrkabin Add kurrkabin to your Buddy List
kurrkabin

Oh,boy,I'm beat.Big time.I'll make my daily update as usual.I had to get up earlier today and put some volume before I leave the city to spend the afternoon with some hommies into to the wild(nice movie btw).When I got back I wasn't in a mood for grinding at all,but I felt I had to.I managed to round it to 50 SnG's today which is a good enough number.Even a bit more.Ran well,which is also another positive thing to mention.As this month started,all my goals that I set in my first post should get in action.Hopefully,by the end of October I'will have all my tasks completed.
P.S.> I will start reviewing my hands for today.I hope I'll find something interesting to post.
Good luck everybody.
New Post 01 Oct 2011 20:27 Search for Posts by kurrkabin Add kurrkabin to your Buddy List
akrammon
Coach
Coach

Registration Date: 17 May 2009

Hey!

Will be following smile No BoP scores for that girraffe around the ~800 mark?

Go eastern europe smile Keep up the crushing smile
New Post 02 Oct 2011 13:05 Search for Posts by akrammon Add akrammon to your Buddy List
kurrkabin

Yoo!Believe it or not,man,I was just about to leave a message in your blog.I'm following it for some time.I saw you play on I poker now.Rofl,software really sucks,thats what caught my attention when I frist started there as well.I gotta say thanks for the quick respond in the hand evaluation forum.Btw,what's the meaning of "No BoP scores".
New Post 02 Oct 2011 16:34 Search for Posts by kurrkabin Add kurrkabin to your Buddy List
akrammon
Coach
Coach

quote:
Originally posted by kurrkabin
Yoo!Believe it or not,man,I was just about to leave a message in your blog.I'm following it for some time.I saw you play on I poker now.Rofl,software really sucks,thats what caught my attention when I frist started there as well.I gotta say thanks for the quick respond in the hand evaluation forum.Btw,what's the meaning of "No BoP scores".

Hey, I'm glad you're reading it smile Yep, software sucks but the fish make up for it tenfold. At least it's worth for me while I get rb via the fdb. At least I think so now smile
BoP means battle of the planets, a promotion on Stars. Sort of a weekly sng leaderboard.
New Post 02 Oct 2011 16:45 Search for Posts by akrammon Add akrammon to your Buddy List
kurrkabin

Oh,is that it.My bad.Sure I've heard of it,but tbh I'm not quite sure how it works.I'll check after the post.I remeber a long time ago they transfered something 5-6$ BoP bonus to my account,but that's back in the day when I was playing 1$ SnG's tongue out I didn't get a ticket or a bonus for that week.

Quick Update
And now it's time for today's summary.Well...I guess all I can say is...it was about time,boys and girls(if there are any).I don't know about you,but I am very superstitious.I mean it.If I win,I don't change anything.I had those like 6-7 x pairs of my lucky boxer briefs-all different colours,but exactly the same type.Every morning after I take my wake-up shower I used take one of them out of my wardrobe and put it on.Not today though,forgot to do the laundry!Damn it,I had to put one of my non-lucky ones on and the swing came shark confused Something 350$ down the hill for 45 SnG's or in other words ~23 BI.I'm not worried atm nor pissed or something.What I'm hoping for is that it wont exceed a number of 50-60 BI.I think I had 70-80 BI swings couple of times so far.The games ware very tough as well,I think the best table I found had like 3 winners,not including me.And that's bad.I usually aim for 2 winners and some break-even regs.It's hard to find any better.I'll post few hands underneath,hope it will be interesting for you.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by kurrkabin: 02.10.2011 22:12.

New Post 02 Oct 2011 18:30 Search for Posts by kurrkabin Add kurrkabin to your Buddy List
kurrkabin

Poker Stars No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t100.00/t200.00 Blinds - 4 players - View hand 1467248
DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

CO: t2475.00 12.38 BBs
BTN: t3090.00 15.45 BBs
Hero (SB): t5815.00 29.07 BBs
BB: t2120.00 10.60 BBs

Pre Flop: (t300) Hero is SB with 7 Spade 3 Spade
1 fold, BTN raises to t400, Hero raises to t5790, BB calls t1920 all in, 1 fold

Flop: (t4640) 5 Heart 2 Heart A Diamond (2 players - 1 is all in)

Turn: (t4640) 5 Diamond (2 players - 1 is all in)

River: (t4640) A Heart (2 players - 1 is all in)

Final Pot: t4640

CO- 41/33/56/6.3-1.3 agg.f(44 hands-filtered for 4 players)spewy fish,SB and BB are regs.
BU is 16/13/20(22-BU steal)/3.1(3bet)-182 hands filtered for 4-handed play.One of the regs on the 15$'s and 30$'s I play a lot with.Decent,but not great.I'll go over the top here with a very wild range obviosly,73s is probably the bottom of it.I'll post the hand the Ev. forum,maybe it's a bit overplayed.What's strange in this hand though is the BB call-a.I hope none of you will make this play.It's super minus Ev.He's a reg on the low limits with 20K something SnG's and almost 30k winnings(filtered to 9man sng).I was really dissappointed with his call.A loose fish is sitting on his left,all 3 have similar stacks,BU might bust out and I won't be able to bully the table with any 2 because of the CU.

Poker Stars No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t100.00/t200.00 Blinds - 3 players - View hand 1467166
DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

SB: t6370.00 31.85 BBs
BB: t4015.00 20.07 BBs
Hero (BTN): t3115.00 15.57 BBs

Pre Flop: (t300) Hero is BTN with Q Club T Heart
Hero raises to t430, SB calls t330, 1 fold

Flop: (t1060) Q Spade 6 Club 3 Club (2 players)
SB checks, Hero bets t550.00, SB raises to t1200, Hero folds

Final Pot: t2160
SB wins t2235.00
(Rake: t-75)

Here SB is a winnng reg on the 15$'s I think I've seen him in some 30$'s as well,as I check them regularly.His stats are filtered for 3-handed-45/37/50(steal)/17.0(3bet),4.0-agg.f.-124 hands.Now I dont have much of a history playing ITM with him,but his play looks weird to me.I posted the hand in the forum as well.He probably knows he shouldn't be flatting here and I really think he played a big pair in a very poor way.On the flop I have to cbet,but his min3bet looks so bad,he's never doing this w a draw,because he is looking for FE,I don't have FE myself either,since he is getting great odds on his call.His line is just bad imo.I hope I made a correct fold here.

So,from what I saw in these 2 hands is that although games are getting toughter,seeing winning regs make plays like that gives me a great deal of a hope.Take care!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kurrkabin: 02.10.2011 19:30.

New Post 02 Oct 2011 19:26 Search for Posts by kurrkabin Add kurrkabin to your Buddy List
akrammon
Coach
Coach

Hey, what are the names of the regs?

(shouldn't post it in eval forums but you do whatev you want in your blog grin )
New Post 02 Oct 2011 20:26 Search for Posts by akrammon Add akrammon to your Buddy List
kurrkabin

Haha : ) tongue out tongue out I thought about it a for a moment,but imo it's gonna be very impolite of my side if the same so-called reg finds himself in the thread.We all make mistakes.Plus,he might fix his leak!
New Post 02 Oct 2011 20:35 Search for Posts by kurrkabin Add kurrkabin to your Buddy List
akrammon
Coach
Coach

meh, would've been easier to evaluate grin anyhoo...
New Post 03 Oct 2011 07:36 Search for Posts by akrammon Add akrammon to your Buddy List
Gavron23
Gold
Gold

Registration Date: 26 May 2010

quote:
Originally posted by Gerovit
Attemp to make a joke - failed tongue out

I didn't really listened to the song i posted i just saw the styilng of the performer - though i'm open minded about music styles also, this is not really one of my favourites (i wont post here music that i like don't want to hijack your blog, ill put in mine when i finally start one rolleyes )

On topic nice upswing from 650th to 870-ih game!
How are the knockouts? less infested?
I like your approach with mixing different formats, i started that as well, hope it can improve my post-flop skills.

quote:
Croatia , Serbia ,Bulgaria go go

+2 we should really make some joint community

+3

Also - Nice blog smile
New Post 03 Oct 2011 08:50 Search for Posts by Gavron23 Add Gavron23 to your Buddy List
kurrkabin

Thanks a lot,Gavron!We should really think of something,maybe we can make some skype sweat session,discuss different spots,whoever is up to,just msg me and we'll find an appropriate time for doing it.We can also make some session reviews and share our thoughts on different lines,it's so easy nowadays with skype or join.me.

As for today-Insomnia mode in action.For some strange reason I couldn't fall asleep for something like 1 hour so I decided to sit and grind.After 1-2 a.m. tables get really juicy.There was a lack of traffic for like 2-3 hours(3.am.-6.a.m) so I had to mix it up with mostly non-speed Ko's.These were the only ones getting consistent traffic.Turbos were down,Turbo Ko's were completely dead,not to mention 30$'s or above.Just nobody there.So I started out good,then I had a bad swing again and at around 9 a.m. I was up with a bit over than 1BI up tongue out Haha,better this way I guess.I took a nap(not really a nap,cuz it took me 4 hours,but still...) and continued grinding.Last session I played very poorly.I hate it when I start to steam and misjudge sitiuations.So anyway,I finished the day with about 74 SnG's and 60 bucks behind.I got sucked out a decent amount of times,and Im pretty sure the bad streak will continue for some time.Today I went to the post office to get my PS token.Hope my funds are safer now.I think Im going directly to bed and I'll review the hands 2morrow morning or whatever time I wake up.I'm just too beat now and can't think straight.

P.S.I hope tomorrow I will start playing a bit better,because today was just bad.Not that I tilt or something,I think I just got 2 tired and went on autopilot.We'll see.Night everyone!
New Post 03 Oct 2011 18:00 Search for Posts by kurrkabin Add kurrkabin to your Buddy List
akrammon
Coach
Coach

It hurts just to read that, maaaaaan .... I got tired by reading it ... fish biggrin
New Post 03 Oct 2011 18:10 Search for Posts by akrammon Add akrammon to your Buddy List
Pages (68): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 next » ... last » « Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Forums » Your Poker Blogs » Kurrkabin,SnG MindSet-Sofian hypers