FREE POKER TOOLS

Get free poker tools

Take your poker game to the next level with our free poker tools

Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » Community Boards » Staking: Offers and Requests » [Offer] Team Moshman SNG, MTT, and Cash Staking
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 next » ... last »
Go to the bottom of this page Team Moshman SNG, MTT, and Cash Staking 5 Votes - Average Rating: 5.60
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CollinMoshman
Coach

Registration Date: 20 Sep 2011

Team Moshman SNG, MTT, and Cash Staking Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am now offering staking in all game types. All horses accepted will join Team Moshman, a network of dedicated winning players who interact via several very active Skype chats.

To apply, please send me a PM with the following information.

a) All screen names you have on all sites.

b) What game type you want to play (such as 9-man turbos, scheduled MTT, 50-50, $100 NL Cash, or multi-table SNG), desired buyin, and what sites you would be willing to play.

c) The minimum number of games you will agree to play each week, or minimum number of hands for a cash stake.

d) Why you need a stake

e) A concise paragraph on your playing history

f) All references, preferably previous stakers or well-known members of the poker community. Concrete details are strongly encouraged.

Please reply to this thread with "PM Sent."

Thanks, and I will reply to all PMs including the six points above.

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same. Furthermore I am posting this thread as a private person, and PokerStrategy.com is not vouching for me in any way.

Pro Poker Strategy Ebook at Amazon.de

The Superuser ($2.99 Ebook)

Team Moshman: Staking and Coaching
New Post 03 Oct 2011 00:32 CollinMoshman is offline Search for Posts by CollinMoshman Add CollinMoshman to your Buddy List
noisecore
Bronze

Registration Date: 13 Apr 2010

RE: Team Moshman SNG, MTT, and Cash Staking Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sent a friend request on the community tool so I can send a PM smile .

I was also wondering what the basic terms of a staking agreement are (how profits are split (%) , volume required for cashgames, stuff like that).

Looking forward to your reply smile .

Kind Regards,

Noisecore

Heart Blog

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by noisecore: 04 Oct 2011 06:47.

New Post 04 Oct 2011 05:35 noisecore is offline Search for Posts by noisecore Add noisecore to your Buddy List
noisecore
Bronze

RE: Team Moshman SNG, MTT, and Cash Staking Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

pm sent

Heart Blog
New Post 04 Oct 2011 18:34 noisecore is offline Search for Posts by noisecore Add noisecore to your Buddy List
05hektors
Global

Registration Date: 16 Sep 2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

pm sent
New Post 05 Oct 2011 14:30 05hektors is offline Search for Posts by 05hektors Add 05hektors to your Buddy List
daun666
Bronze

Registration Date: 12 May 2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

PM sent

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by daun666: 05 Oct 2011 20:25.

New Post 05 Oct 2011 17:57 daun666 is offline Search for Posts by daun666 Add daun666 to your Buddy List
CollinMoshman
Coach

Thread Starter Thread Started by CollinMoshman

quote:
Originally posted by noisecore
I was also wondering what the basic terms of a staking agreement are (how profits are split (%) , volume required for cashgames, stuff like that).

Good questions. 50-50 split of all winnings, and the minimum volume is usually 10,000 hands per week for cash players (less if heads-up of course), and 200 games per week for SNGers.

New Post 07 Oct 2011 04:10 CollinMoshman is offline Search for Posts by CollinMoshman Add CollinMoshman to your Buddy List
GOPMK
Silver

Registration Date: 20 Jul 2010

PM SENT!
New Post 07 Oct 2011 14:07 GOPMK is offline Search for Posts by GOPMK Add GOPMK to your Buddy List
noisecore
Bronze

Another question I also adressed in my PM to you (hope you received it). Can stakee's play tracked to pokerstrategy or do they play tracked to your affiliate (if you work that way)?

Heart Blog
New Post 08 Oct 2011 16:05 noisecore is offline Search for Posts by noisecore Add noisecore to your Buddy List
CollinMoshman
Coach

Thread Starter Thread Started by CollinMoshman

quote:
Originally posted by noisecore
Another question I also adressed in my PM to you (hope you received it). Can stakee's play tracked to pokerstrategy or do they play tracked to your affiliate (if you work that way)?

Haven't received your PM actually, or if I did I must've accidentally deleted it. Replied so far to all received, would you mind resending?

We don't require that players switch accounts to play tracked on us, and if you have a current account tracked with PokerStrategy you should definitely continue to play on it.

New Post 10 Oct 2011 02:48 CollinMoshman is offline Search for Posts by CollinMoshman Add CollinMoshman to your Buddy List
noisecore
Bronze

ok I've sent it again smile .

Heart Blog
New Post 10 Oct 2011 03:52 noisecore is offline Search for Posts by noisecore Add noisecore to your Buddy List
hollozoltan
Bronze

Registration Date: 11 Jun 2011

Friend request sent
New Post 10 Oct 2011 09:06 hollozoltan is offline Search for Posts by hollozoltan Add hollozoltan to your Buddy List
booger6o4
Bronze

Registration Date: 08 Sep 2009

can not send PM without friend request

Friend request sent!
New Post 10 Oct 2011 19:23 booger6o4 is offline Search for Posts by booger6o4 Add booger6o4 to your Buddy List
booger6o4
Bronze

Registration Date: 08 Sep 2009

application sent via website smile
New Post 10 Oct 2011 19:36 booger6o4 is offline Search for Posts by booger6o4 Add booger6o4 to your Buddy List
Holdemfreakie
Bronze

Registration Date: 26 May 2011

PM Sent

New Post 10 Oct 2011 23:14 Holdemfreakie is offline Search for Posts by Holdemfreakie Add Holdemfreakie to your Buddy List
hollozoltan
Bronze

Registration Date: 11 Jun 2011

PM sent
New Post 11 Oct 2011 12:51 hollozoltan is offline Search for Posts by hollozoltan Add hollozoltan to your Buddy List
adrianpokerstar
Silver

Registration Date: 31 Mar 2010

PM SENT
New Post 11 Oct 2011 19:48 adrianpokerstar is offline Search for Posts by adrianpokerstar Add adrianpokerstar to your Buddy List
YinYangS
Bronze

Registration Date: 09 Oct 2010

does this includes coaching?

SuperStar!
Lucky 888

New Post 11 Oct 2011 21:16 YinYangS is offline Search for Posts by YinYangS Add YinYangS to your Buddy List
noisecore
Bronze

I've sent an email yesterday , hope you received it this time smile

Kind regards,

Noise

Heart Blog
New Post 12 Oct 2011 02:00 noisecore is offline Search for Posts by noisecore Add noisecore to your Buddy List
tadcka
Diamond

Registration Date: 29 Jul 2011

PM sent

New Post 12 Oct 2011 07:22 tadcka is offline Search for Posts by tadcka Add tadcka to your Buddy List
roopopper
Bronze

Registration Date: 31 Dec 2010

I dont want a stake I just want to beat Nl2!!!!! smile

New Post 12 Oct 2011 18:50 roopopper is offline Search for Posts by roopopper Add roopopper to your Buddy List
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 next » ... last » « Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
PokerStrategy.com Forum » Community Boards » Staking: Offers and Requests » [Offer] Team Moshman SNG, MTT, and Cash Staking