PokerStars - First Deposit Bonus

• Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

First Deposit Bonus of 100% up to $600 and 124 free Tickets

Bonus Code
      If you deposit at PokerStars using our bonus code STARS600 you will receive a First Deposit Bonus that is equivalent to 100% (up to $600) of your deposit amount.

Players from Denmark: Use our bonus code DK100 and this page to register.
      Players from Estonia: Use our bonus code EE100 and this page to register.

Additionally, for a period of 31 days you will receive four free tournament tickets every day. Each ticket grants you entry to a $1,000 freeroll, meaning PokerStars lets you play for a share of $124,000 for free.

Bonus Terms
      Opposed to other bonuses, you can split this PokerStars bonus by making up to 3 smaller deposits. However, all deposits must be made within the first 60 days and the bonus code STARS600 must be used for every deposit.

Time Restrictions
      You have four months after each qualifying deposit to earn all the VPPs needed to release your bonus.

Clearing & Release Rates
      You can clear the bonus in steps of $10, or, depending on your account currency, in steps of £10 or €10. To clear the bonus, you have to earn a certain amount of VIP Player Points (VPP). You collect them automatically while you play. The more you play, the more points you receive.

VIP Player Points (VPPs) required to clear the bonus:
      • US Dollar USD: 20 VPP for every $1 - equivalent to 27.5% rakeback
      • Euro EUR: 25 VPP for every €1
      • British Pound GBP: 30 VPP for every £1

Click here to register at PokerStars now!

Exclusive Promotion - earn up to 600 bonus StrategyPoints
      Grab your status upgrade by playing on PokerStars and on Full Tilt. All you need to do is play on tracked accounts for real money and we'll credit your account with 600 bonus StrategyPoints.

Click here for the promotional details and to register with Full Tilt!