FREE POKER TOOLS

Get free poker tools

Take your poker game to the next level with our free poker tools

Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Rooms » Skrill (Moneybookers) » How long does it take to Withdraw?
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Go to the bottom of this page How long does it take to Withdraw?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BrinkyBill
Bronze

Registration Date: 22 Dec 2010

How long does it take to Withdraw? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello,

I am just wondering how long it takes to withdraw money from my account?

On the phone they told me it would take 7-8 days.

I actually can't believe that. How the hell is it possible to deposit money within a minute using a VISA card, but now it is supposed to take 7-8 days to withdraw it to the same VISA card. O.o

My account is even newly verified, like a week ago.

BrinkyBill
New Post 18 Oct 2011 20:32 BrinkyBill is offline Search for Posts by BrinkyBill Add BrinkyBill to your Buddy List
jpcool
Bronze

Registration Date: 17 Oct 2008

RE: How long does it take to Withdraw? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it takes almost 2-3 days to process your withdrawal. 2days from account investigation, and money arrival 48-72 hours.they make sure that its a safe withdrawal that its you using your card, etc.etc. and it also depends on the poker site, and how many people withdraw that day. if more people withdraw and more people they procces usually take longer than expected. from what i heard people complaining others took about 15days bad ones took almost a month. sorry for bad english and grammar hope this help.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jpcool: 18 Oct 2011 21:16.

New Post 18 Oct 2011 21:09 jpcool is offline Search for Posts by jpcool Add jpcool to your Buddy List
Alcrowley31
Bronze

Registration Date: 29 Aug 2011

RE: How long does it take to Withdraw? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I withdrew from Bet365 and it took 2 days only.
New Post 18 Oct 2011 21:26 Alcrowley31 is offline Search for Posts by Alcrowley31 Add Alcrowley31 to your Buddy List
BrinkyBill
Bronze

Registration Date: 22 Dec 2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by BrinkyBill
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know, from Pokerside to Moneybookers it took half an hour. But Moneybookers to bank account takes 7-8 days.
New Post 19 Oct 2011 09:16 BrinkyBill is offline Search for Posts by BrinkyBill Add BrinkyBill to your Buddy List
IngridN
Bronze

Registration Date: 02 Mar 2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BrinkyBill
I know, from Pokerside to Moneybookers it took half an hour. But Moneybookers to bank account takes 7-8 days.

is this solved now then?
New Post 21 Oct 2011 09:48 IngridN is offline Search for Posts by IngridN Add IngridN to your Buddy List
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Rooms » Skrill (Moneybookers) » How long does it take to Withdraw?