FREE POKER TOOLS

Get free poker tools

Take your poker game to the next level with our free poker tools

Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Strategy and Hand Evaluations » Tournaments » Strategy for sunday storm 5k stratin chipstack
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Go to the bottom of this page Strategy for sunday storm 5k stratin chipstack
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AleksandarPPA
Bronze

Registration Date: 26 Jul 2010

Strategy for sunday storm 5k stratin chipstack Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oke so i won like 3 satelites with 300 fpps
the one with 36 people 2x 6max shootout won all of em so i got like 22 toureny dollars and ticket and some more money left anyway what is strategy early and what to do with AA KK JJ QQ TT to get paid off with blinds like 15/30 etc what to do middle game / bubble game how to steal with what hands etc ? shark evil
New Post 06 Nov 2011 17:01 AleksandarPPA is offline Search for Posts by AleksandarPPA Add AleksandarPPA to your Buddy List
TiciBoy
Bronze

Registration Date: 14 Jan 2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/mtt/

New Post 06 Nov 2011 17:08 TiciBoy is offline Search for Posts by TiciBoy Add TiciBoy to your Buddy List
AleksandarPPA
Bronze

Registration Date: 26 Jul 2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by AleksandarPPA
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i like charts for push /fold thx for link shark evil
New Post 06 Nov 2011 17:28 AleksandarPPA is offline Search for Posts by AleksandarPPA Add AleksandarPPA to your Buddy List
TiciBoy
Bronze

Registration Date: 14 Jan 2010

np

GL in the tourney

New Post 06 Nov 2011 17:32 TiciBoy is offline Search for Posts by TiciBoy Add TiciBoy to your Buddy List
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Strategy and Hand Evaluations » Tournaments » Strategy for sunday storm 5k stratin chipstack