FREE POKER TOOLS

Get free poker tools

Take your poker game to the next level with our free poker tools

Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » Community Boards » Staking: Offers and Requests » Railing » rail for Sirilidion's $ 15 180 man SnG
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Go to the bottom of this page rail for Sirilidion's $ 15 180 man SnG
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sirilidion
Silver

Registration Date: 15 Apr 2008

rail for Sirilidion's $ 15 180 man SnG Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I will keep you updated how I am doing in these games. If you want to rail me please let me know smile

New Post 26 Nov 2011 22:13 sirilidion is offline Search for Posts by sirilidion Add sirilidion to your Buddy List
pleno1
Headadmin

Registration Date: 19 Nov 2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good luck in these sir

Patrick Leonard --> English Poker School contact
Ask me anything about 6max!
Get in touch: Skype: pat.leonard.ps or email: patrick.leonard@pokerstrategy.com
New Post 26 Nov 2011 23:09 pleno1 is offline Search for Posts by pleno1 Add pleno1 to your Buddy List
totte1992
Silver

Registration Date: 23 Sep 2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good luck! Looking forward following this smile
New Post 26 Nov 2011 23:42 totte1992 is offline Search for Posts by totte1992 Add totte1992 to your Buddy List
stevegold87
Bronze

Registration Date: 18 Jun 2009

glgl

Any hand evaluation I do is just my opinion! Wait and see what judges thinks too.
New Post 27 Nov 2011 00:13 stevegold87 is offline Search for Posts by stevegold87 Add stevegold87 to your Buddy List
sirilidion
Silver

Thread Starter Thread Started by sirilidion

so far I am running horrible. I pretty sure I am playing good but just keep running into monsters and getting sucked out a lot. Finally I got itm in one just to get only a mincash when it was folded to me in the sb with Q8s I had only about 10 bb so easy push and it was an even easier call for the bb who had KK and no help ofcourse sad .

I played 10 180 man so let's hope things will go better in the next 40 smile

New Post 27 Nov 2011 02:17 sirilidion is offline Search for Posts by sirilidion Add sirilidion to your Buddy List
totte1992
Silver

Registration Date: 23 Sep 2010

quote:
Originally posted by sirilidion
so far I am running horrible. I pretty sure I am playing good but just keep running into monsters and getting sucked out a lot. Finally I got itm in one just to get only a mincash when it was folded to me in the sb with Q8s I had only about 10 bb so easy push and it was an even easier call for the bb who had KK and no help ofcourse sad .

I played 10 180 man so let's hope things will go better in the next 40 smile

Im sure it does ! smile
New Post 27 Nov 2011 02:42 totte1992 is offline Search for Posts by totte1992 Add totte1992 to your Buddy List
sirilidion
Silver

Unfortunatly today didn't go that well either sad . I managed to play 25 of the $ 15 180 man today and only got 4th once, 8th once and 1 mincash sad . Lets hope I can do a bit better Monday with the last 15 $ 15 180 man's smile .

New Post 28 Nov 2011 02:09 sirilidion is offline Search for Posts by sirilidion Add sirilidion to your Buddy List
MP89EST
Bronze

Registration Date: 30 Mar 2008

If youre going to be playing by so small volume expect to see long swings(timewise).

As i didnt had many hands on you I assume you arent that familiar with swings in these, but my advice would be to crank up your volume so you could run that variation bitch over.

Just few examples about the swings(all 180s):

Shen888 had 8k BE stretch

LilBigKahuna had a 7k DS
New Post 28 Nov 2011 02:36 MP89EST is offline Search for Posts by MP89EST Add MP89EST to your Buddy List
sirilidion
Silver

@ MP89EST: I indeed don't have alot of volume on these ( only about 1K and on different imits) . I do however played alot of stt's and have quite some experience with huge swings on those and I expected that these are can be swingier.

I was even when beginning aware of the likelyhood of a bad session in only 50 games. Still I do want to keep my backers updated on my progress smile .

New Post 28 Nov 2011 16:17 sirilidion is offline Search for Posts by sirilidion Add sirilidion to your Buddy List
MP89EST
Bronze

Registration Date: 30 Mar 2008

I was just suprised when you are saying that you play 10 game session and so on, when I even usually dont bother to play session under 200 games. And stilll the swings the regs have suprise me from month to month.

How many tables do you play? Or do you mix them in to your stts? If its rather few then obv you can have better reads and do better decisions and can have smaller swings, compared when I 24-30 table.

I remember that in 2+2 there was a guy who single tabled 45s and still had 14 (? f I remember correctly) OOTM few years back.

But why you then take only 50 game stakes why not more games?

Obv you have to keep backers updated, im not complaining about thread just trying to help with what I know.
New Post 28 Nov 2011 17:56 MP89EST is offline Search for Posts by MP89EST Add MP89EST to your Buddy List
sirilidion
Silver

I play usely 6 table these 180 man. Think it is best since I feel like I am it my game suffers to much when I play more then 10 table and even with 10 I feel I miss importants reads.

New Post 28 Nov 2011 19:17 sirilidion is offline Search for Posts by sirilidion Add sirilidion to your Buddy List
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
PokerStrategy.com Forum » Community Boards » Staking: Offers and Requests » Railing » rail for Sirilidion's $ 15 180 man SnG