FREE POKER TOOLS

Get free poker tools

Take your poker game to the next level with our free poker tools

Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » Community Boards » Staking: Offers and Requests » Railing » Let's Play Sunday Storm Put Update Here
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Go to the bottom of this page Let's Play Sunday Storm Put Update Here
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
marvinsytan
Bronze

Registration Date: 24 Jan 2011

thumbs up Let's Play Sunday Storm Put Update Here Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

C"MON guys let's play sunday storm and let's win our one time big time put updates here

good luck to me and yousmile
New Post 27 Nov 2011 16:59 marvinsytan is offline Search for Posts by marvinsytan Add marvinsytan to your Buddy List
furculision
Bronze

Registration Date: 25 Mar 2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by furculision: 27 Nov 2011 17:37.

New Post 27 Nov 2011 17:34 furculision is offline Search for Posts by furculision Add furculision to your Buddy List
Dannyz0r
Bronze

Registration Date: 03 Jan 2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Gonna play it aswell
Last time got around 40$ after lossing to a beat
Hopefully i get more now
New Post 27 Nov 2011 18:05 Dannyz0r is offline Search for Posts by Dannyz0r Add Dannyz0r to your Buddy List
marvinsytan
Bronze

Thread Starter Thread Started by marvinsytan

quote:
Originally posted by Dannyz0r
Gonna play it aswell
Last time got around 40$ after lossing to a beat
Hopefully i get more now

good luck danny upade later every break
New Post 27 Nov 2011 19:04 marvinsytan is offline Search for Posts by marvinsytan Add marvinsytan to your Buddy List
marvinsytan
Bronze

i feel good

game starts in 20 minutes
New Post 27 Nov 2011 19:08 marvinsytan is offline Search for Posts by marvinsytan Add marvinsytan to your Buddy List
marvinsytan
Bronze

in the beginning Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1st hour starts now

strategy

just play tight put as many notes as possible to the player
wait for good hands

GOOD LUCK
New Post 27 Nov 2011 19:30 marvinsytan is offline Search for Posts by marvinsytan Add marvinsytan to your Buddy List
marvinsytan
Bronze

1St Break Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nothing happens

chips left 4031

well lost my chips when i 3bet 499 w AQ the utg raiser 180 but he 4bet jam so i need to fold.

AQ is my best hand i lost 20bb's the other is i just call to get pot odds but the flop kept missing.

hopefully next break will be a good one.

how about you guys

will also play rampage
New Post 27 Nov 2011 20:00 marvinsytan is offline Search for Posts by marvinsytan Add marvinsytan to your Buddy List
marvinsytan
Bronze

angry damn im out Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im out by the best hand possible not my day

my AA got cracked my the bb who just came along for pot odds and he hit 2 pairs on the flop....

i'll go and cry first maybe next week....
New Post 27 Nov 2011 20:33 marvinsytan is offline Search for Posts by marvinsytan Add marvinsytan to your Buddy List
pleno1
Coach

Registration Date: 19 Nov 2010

[x] in, got 18k

New Post 27 Nov 2011 20:50 pleno1 is offline Search for Posts by pleno1 Add pleno1 to your Buddy List
Dannyz0r
Bronze

Registration Date: 03 Jan 2011

6.5k hopefully i will double soon

busted AK vs AK
he hit 3 spades and made flush

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dannyz0r: 27 Nov 2011 21:11.

New Post 27 Nov 2011 20:56 Dannyz0r is offline Search for Posts by Dannyz0r Add Dannyz0r to your Buddy List
pleno1
Coach

Registration Date: 19 Nov 2010

oout, a4 v 1010 for 45k pot on 104q4x

New Post 27 Nov 2011 21:42 pleno1 is offline Search for Posts by pleno1 Add pleno1 to your Buddy List
MJPerry
Silver

Registration Date: 03 Oct 2011

I lost a big flip with 77 v. AK at 150/300 and was down to about 550.

I built back up to 22k at 200/400 before losing another flip with AK v. 77 (this time I had the AK and this time no Axx flop for me) and getting back down to 550 evil

Busted soon after. Think I made the top 10,000

New Post 28 Nov 2011 13:38 MJPerry is offline Search for Posts by MJPerry Add MJPerry to your Buddy List
Xeonz123
Bronze

Registration Date: 22 Aug 2011

quote:
Originally posted by MJPerry
I lost a big flip with 77 v. AK at 150/300 and was down to about 550.

I built back up to 22k at 200/400 before losing another flip with AK v. 77 (this time I had the AK and this time no Axx flop for me) and getting back down to 550 evil

Busted soon after. Think I made the top 10,000

How frustrating that must be lol
New Post 29 Nov 2011 21:00 Xeonz123 is offline Search for Posts by Xeonz123 Add Xeonz123 to your Buddy List
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
PokerStrategy.com Forum » Community Boards » Staking: Offers and Requests » Railing » Let's Play Sunday Storm Put Update Here