FREE POKER TOOLS

Get free poker tools

Take your poker game to the next level with our free poker tools

Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » Community Boards » Staking: Offers and Requests » Railing » LET'S PLAY Big $11 later
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 next »
Go to the bottom of this page LET'S PLAY Big $11 later
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
marvinsytan
Bronze

Registration Date: 24 Jan 2011

thumbs up LET'S PLAY Big $11 later Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

gonna play big $11 later post hands and update here

let's share our moments

feel good today

hopefully my AA wont let me go busto just like the sunday storm.

that's the tiltiest it can be. smile

but no more rockets crackers today i feel so damn gooodddd.....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by marvinsytan: 29 Nov 2011 19:20.

New Post 29 Nov 2011 17:58 marvinsytan is offline Search for Posts by marvinsytan Add marvinsytan to your Buddy List
Xeonz123
Bronze

Registration Date: 22 Aug 2011

RE: LET'S PLAY Big $11 later Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

GL
New Post 29 Nov 2011 19:45 Xeonz123 is offline Search for Posts by Xeonz123 Add Xeonz123 to your Buddy List
marvinsytan
Bronze

Thread Starter Thread Started by marvinsytan
RE: LET'S PLAY Big $11 later Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

gametime

yahoo
New Post 29 Nov 2011 20:00 marvinsytan is offline Search for Posts by marvinsytan Add marvinsytan to your Buddy List
marvinsytan
Bronze

quote:
Originally posted by Xeonz123
GL

your playing?

good luck also post updates every break
New Post 29 Nov 2011 20:00 marvinsytan is offline Search for Posts by marvinsytan Add marvinsytan to your Buddy List
Xeonz123
Bronze

Nah im not Playing but ill Keep active on the Post i would lvoe to see how you do
New Post 29 Nov 2011 20:11 Xeonz123 is offline Search for Posts by Xeonz123 Add Xeonz123 to your Buddy List
marvinsytan
Bronze

chips left 2125 22bb's

not a good hour i've been running dead

got kk but wins it after i cbet

lost a few pots by calling to see a pots

i think i need to raise more and 3bet more--bad 1st break for me,, not playing my A ame

need to come back in the 2nd hour or else i'll bust out but with 20bb's can't afford to lose small pots

strategy wait for a good hands then try to trap...

let's do it
New Post 29 Nov 2011 20:59 marvinsytan is offline Search for Posts by marvinsytan Add marvinsytan to your Buddy List
marvinsytan
Bronze

quote:
Nah im not Playing but ill Keep active on the Post i would lvoe to see how you do

tnx what are you going to play
New Post 29 Nov 2011 21:00 marvinsytan is offline Search for Posts by marvinsytan Add marvinsytan to your Buddy List
Xeonz123
Bronze

quote:
Originally posted by marvinsytan
chips left 2125 22bb's

not a good hour i've been running dead

got kk but wins it after i cbet

lost a few pots by calling to see a pots

i think i need to raise more and 3bet more--bad 1st break for me,, not playing my A ame

need to come back in the 2nd hour or else i'll bust out but with 20bb's can't afford to lose small pots

strategy wait for a good hands then try to trap...

let's do it

Stick with it!, I hate it in tournements when i get the monsters and No limps or Raises . I'm not playing anything . I cashed out my 825 Pound bankroll two days ago and now have no remaining poker money sad
New Post 29 Nov 2011 21:02 Xeonz123 is offline Search for Posts by Xeonz123 Add Xeonz123 to your Buddy List
marvinsytan
Bronze

Great 2nd hour

made some great plays

like shoving my OE on 3spades so a tight player will fold

shoving my gutshot FD to win another big pot

got lucky to shove my 57s to 46Jrainbow board to get a call from A6o but hit my 7 on river for double up

and another great play i raise my AJ utg i got a caller from the co and the bb flop is AAT i checked my option co checked also bb raie 3bb's i 3bet shove and i got a call and he's card is KK. i think it was a bad play for him not raising PRE but it's good for me so why complain...

chips is 7313 for almost 29bb's

hope to have another good round
New Post 29 Nov 2011 22:00 marvinsytan is offline Search for Posts by marvinsytan Add marvinsytan to your Buddy List
marvinsytan
Bronze

made a bad read to the bb pos

MP raise 3bb i called a2s and the bb also called

flop AsKsQh-- i check bb raise orig raiser fold i called thought he was on draw because the board is wet. turn he bets again i tried to make a move by 3betting 4x his raise he called then he checks river and shows AJ
lost around 16bb's there

but i need to trust my read
New Post 29 Nov 2011 22:04 marvinsytan is offline Search for Posts by marvinsytan Add marvinsytan to your Buddy List
Xeonz123
Bronze

Great, Glad you've came back keep me updated smile
New Post 29 Nov 2011 22:04 Xeonz123 is offline Search for Posts by Xeonz123 Add Xeonz123 to your Buddy List
marvinsytan
Bronze

crazy rockets cracked again Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OF COURSE EVERTHING's doing ok IM MAKING GREAT PLAY THEN THIS one happens,

No Limit Holdem Tournament
PokerStars
9 Players
Hand Conversion Powered by http://weaktight.com/
$10+$1

Stacks:
UTG flashdisastr 10,150
UTG+1 marvinsytan 9,987
MP1 iogioco1953 36,562
MP2 saha7070 8,623
MP3 dimetriospb 9,160
CO insane0404 2,690
BTN kongen4200 6,014
SB Paisan666 10,411
BB sergioani 5,625

Blinds: 200/400 Ante 50

Pre-Flop: (1,050, 9 players) marvinsytan is UTG+1 As Ac
marvinsytan says "YOU CAN EASILY FOLD 6'S OUT OF POS", flashdisastr raises to 880, Paisan666 says "he knew he flops trips", marvinsytan raises to 2,000, 1 fold, saha7070 goes all-in 8,573, 5 folds, flashdisastr folds, marvinsytan calls 6,573

Flop: 3c Jd Qs (19,076, 2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: Ts (19,076, 2 players, 1 all-in)

River: 5d (19,076, 2 players, 1 all-in)

Final Pot: 19,076
marvinsytan shows a pair of Aces
As Ac
saha7070 shows a straight, Ten to Ace
Kc Ad

saha7070 wins 19,076 (net +10,453)

flashdisastr lost 930
marvinsytan lost 8,623

lost my chance is this hand for the second time after the sunday storm and now this is poker really not for me?????

c'mon pokerstars let me win my rockets in the middle stages please....

see you again next time folks thank you for readin
New Post 29 Nov 2011 22:34 marvinsytan is offline Search for Posts by marvinsytan Add marvinsytan to your Buddy List
Xeonz123
Bronze

RE: rockets cracked again Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Unlucky, Was fun to have the updates, Good luck next time
New Post 29 Nov 2011 22:39 Xeonz123 is offline Search for Posts by Xeonz123 Add Xeonz123 to your Buddy List
marvinsytan
Bronze

quote:
Originally posted by marvinsytan
gonna play big $11 later post hands and update here

let's share our moments

feel good today

hopefully my AA wont let me go busto just like the sunday storm.

that's the tiltiest it can be. smile

but no more rockets crackers today i feel so damn gooodddd.....

my AA had me busto again for the 2nd straigh time but still im not ou of hope still gonna put allmy chips in with AA your still my best chance,, im never gonna win without losing first

first thing first im go home and cry to my mama that my rockets was cracked again huhuhu mommy
New Post 29 Nov 2011 22:45 marvinsytan is offline Search for Posts by marvinsytan Add marvinsytan to your Buddy List
marvinsytan
Bronze

RE: rockets cracked again Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Unlucky, Was fun to have the updates, Good luck next time

thank you for reading your the only one lolsmile
New Post 29 Nov 2011 22:46 marvinsytan is offline Search for Posts by marvinsytan Add marvinsytan to your Buddy List
Xeonz123
Bronze

No problem What stakes do you play?
New Post 29 Nov 2011 22:51 Xeonz123 is offline Search for Posts by Xeonz123 Add Xeonz123 to your Buddy List
HollyMichelle
Headadmin

Registration Date: 28 Sep 2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi guys,

I have moved your thread to the relevant PokerStars board.

We also have a railing section if you wish to update members on a deep run in a tournament.

Please be careful as to where you post your threads.

Best regards,
Gary

New Post 30 Nov 2011 09:20 HollyMichelle is offline Search for Posts by HollyMichelle Add HollyMichelle to your Buddy List
marvinsytan
Bronze

tongue RE: LET'S PLAY Big $11 later Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

another day another big $11

i hope i will run good this time yesterday I'm playing well when my Rockets is kind enough to have me busto. Hopefully today ia a differrent day.

wanna rail let's share hands if your going to play update every break.

i feel positive and i feel good results.

some encouragement and well wishers please
New Post 30 Nov 2011 19:27 marvinsytan is offline Search for Posts by marvinsytan Add marvinsytan to your Buddy List
fruktpuff
Bronze

Registration Date: 24 Sep 2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

at work myself, so won't be playing, but best of luck and may your aces always hold!
New Post 30 Nov 2011 19:38 fruktpuff is offline Search for Posts by fruktpuff Add fruktpuff to your Buddy List
marvinsytan
Bronze

not a good day busted after 20mins just played 2 hands

please help me analyze this two hands-- i dont know if this first hand is a wrong move or a good move

No Limit Holdem Tournament
PokerStars
9 Players
Hand Conversion Powered by http://weaktight.com/
$10+$1

Stacks:
UTG Guillo666 3,000
UTG+1 Solst|ce007 3,000
MP1 marvinsytan 3,000
MP2 Hapupien 3,570
MP3 cyberturn 3,030
CO marioborges 2,450
BTN SITENMORGAN 2,970
SB wishandwin 2,980
BB reins77 3,000

Blinds: 10/20

Pre-Flop: (30, 9 players) marvinsytan is MP1 Qc Ad
2 folds, marvinsytan raises to 140, 1 fold, cyberturn calls 140, 4 folds

Flop: Kc 8h 5c (310, 2 players)
marvinsytan bets 169, cyberturn calls 169

everything's normal i cbet he floats

Turn: Ah (648, 2 players)
marvinsytan bets 349, cyberturn raises to 820, marvinsytan calls 471

the turn i double barrel hitting top pair he 3bets me... what do you think guys is this a fold or a shove?

i dont know his range and where just in the begginning of the tournament

i just flats hoping to get something at the river which is very slim but i know already if he continues aggression i just have to fold so early in the tournament. i'm hoping that if he is weak he will just check the river

River: 9s (2,288, 2 players)
marvinsytan checks, cyberturn bets 915, marvinsytan folds

but no he didn't so i fold and lost almost 50% of my stacks to AQ my bad very bad play i think i if i just know that i will fold t riverbet i just folded to his 3bet

What do you think?

Final Pot: 3,203

cyberturn wins 3,203 (net +1,159)

marvinsytan lost 1,129
New Post 30 Nov 2011 20:27 marvinsytan is offline Search for Posts by marvinsytan Add marvinsytan to your Buddy List
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
PokerStrategy.com Forum » Community Boards » Staking: Offers and Requests » Railing » LET'S PLAY Big $11 later