FREE POKER TOOLS

Get free poker tools

Take your poker game to the next level with our free poker tools

Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » Community Boards » Staking: Offers and Requests » Railing » Rail for chenny8888! Next Event, Aussie Millions 2013!
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 next »
Go to the bottom of this page Rail for chenny8888! Next Event, Aussie Millions 2013!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
chenny8888
Coach

Registration Date: 03 Oct 2007

Rail for chenny8888! Next Event, Aussie Millions 2013! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

topic

SNG Bronze Hand Evaluations || Feedback to my SNG Bronze coaching
Videos I did for PokerStrategy.com: Bronze videos || Silver videos || Gold videos
New Zealand (AOTEAROA - THE LAND OF THE LONG WHITE CLOUD)

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by chenny8888: 04 Jan 2013 06:40.

New Post 17 Jan 2012 22:28 chenny8888 is offline Search for Posts by chenny8888 Add chenny8888 to your Buddy List
chenny8888
Coach

Thread Starter Thread Started by chenny8888
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

12750 at 150/300 10k start stack in the PLO/NLHE. Had it once today I think

Videos I did for PokerStrategy.com: Bronze videos || Silver videos || Gold videos
New Post 18 Jan 2012 04:25 chenny8888 is offline Search for Posts by chenny8888 Add chenny8888 to your Buddy List
chenny8888
Coach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

7125 at 400/800. R/c 10bb stack with a5o, lost vs qjs

New Post 18 Jan 2012 06:06 chenny8888 is offline Search for Posts by chenny8888 Add chenny8888 to your Buddy List
chenny8888
Coach

Busto! Shipped kq86ds (king and queen high suits) with 7bb after a raise and a call. Decided it'd be huhu often and I'd be able to iso 3bb or so of dead money. Bricked against akk4 one suit

New Post 18 Jan 2012 06:41 chenny8888 is offline Search for Posts by chenny8888 Add chenny8888 to your Buddy List
chenny8888
Coach

14k from 10k starting in the 1100$ 6max. Blinds 100/200. Good table

New Post 19 Jan 2012 03:55 chenny8888 is offline Search for Posts by chenny8888 Add chenny8888 to your Buddy List
Waiboy
Bronze

Registration Date: 18 Sep 2008

Can you actually ship anything offshore? Just blindly and blithely refer to it as the NZ Poker Open and you'll flip into GOD MODE.

New Post 19 Jan 2012 04:07 Waiboy is offline Search for Posts by Waiboy Add Waiboy to your Buddy List
Waiboy
Bronze

BTW shipit (and the next one), LDO. shark cool

New Post 19 Jan 2012 04:08 Waiboy is offline Search for Posts by Waiboy Add Waiboy to your Buddy List
chenny8888
Coach

i have decent results offshore!

not in this tournament though, busto now! had a moderately interesting hand. Had 15k at 100/200 no antes (10k starting). Big passive fish limps UTG, ABC/bad reg overlimps MP, I iso from BU to 850 with AA with a super aggressive image. Fish calls, reg overcalls. The one note on reg is a hand he played against a young player (little history/unknown to him). He raises BU to 325 at 75/150, young player calls SB, I fold BB. Flop comes 875r. Young player check/raises his 425 cbet to 925, reg 3bets to 2300 and calls young player's 10k all-in with 86o, young player has A8, river 9 = gg. So in this specific hand, flop comes T85dd, I have the ace of diamonds. Fish leads 725 into 2850, reg calls. I raise to 2450, fish folds, reg pretty quickly ships it in. Against most players of his type this is a clear fold. But given that 1 hand history above I think folding becomes pretty awful as he can easily be overplaying AT type hands (I block this though) as well as maybe some worse top pairs, and all his combo draws. I pretty quickly call and he shows 55, blank blank and I'm left with 200 chips at 100/200 sad . I fold to my BB with worse than top 60% hands, and fail to hold with ATo in the BB against 4 opponents.

New Post 19 Jan 2012 05:28 chenny8888 is offline Search for Posts by chenny8888 Add chenny8888 to your Buddy List
phantommm92
Bronze

Registration Date: 14 May 2010

sounds like kind of a meh situation, the one you described was a bit different, but imo your call is defo not too bad
New Post 19 Jan 2012 05:59 phantommm92 is offline Search for Posts by phantommm92 Add phantommm92 to your Buddy List
Waiboy
Bronze

So rigged. Dealer paid off?

New Post 19 Jan 2012 11:52 Waiboy is offline Search for Posts by Waiboy Add Waiboy to your Buddy List
chenny8888
Coach

Don't understand.

@phantomm, was def close call but I still think fold is unpossible. I snapcalled in game realising this

New Post 19 Jan 2012 15:44 chenny8888 is offline Search for Posts by chenny8888 Add chenny8888 to your Buddy List
purplefizz
Bronze

Registration Date: 12 Mar 2008

just sending positive energy your way smile let the lucky moolahs do the work fish biggrin

Take a look at our Freerolls - Exclusive for our members!

Questions? Visit our FAQ Guide for new Members!

Serious about Poker & Want to increase your winnings?

New Post 20 Jan 2012 08:41 purplefizz is offline Search for Posts by purplefizz Add purplefizz to your Buddy List
rhinoneil
Gold

Registration Date: 16 Apr 2008

keep it up mate gl in next one, fold impossible on AA hand given read, albeit from one hand but no chance to fold

My poker million experiences
New Post 20 Jan 2012 11:16 rhinoneil is offline Search for Posts by rhinoneil Add rhinoneil to your Buddy List
chenny8888
Coach

Won a flip to get back above starting. 13200 at 50/100 10k starting stack in the 1650$ bounty tournament. OKish table but not the best seat

New Post 21 Jan 2012 03:52 chenny8888 is offline Search for Posts by chenny8888 Add chenny8888 to your Buddy List
Waiboy
Bronze

quote:
Originally posted by chenny8888
Don't understand.

By "rigged", I mean the stuff sailors climb up to get to sails, and by "dealer paid off" I mean the person throwing the cards on the table was paid to do so. Obviously it's a reference to the 2016 Olympic Tornado class sailing/card trick event in Rio De Jeneiro.

Run better FFS.

New Post 21 Jan 2012 03:53 Waiboy is offline Search for Posts by Waiboy Add Waiboy to your Buddy List
purplefizz
Bronze

Registration Date: 12 Mar 2008

quote:
Originally posted by Waiboy
quote:
Originally posted by chenny8888
Don't understand.

By "rigged", I mean the stuff sailors climb up to get to sails, and by "dealer paid off" I mean the person throwing the cards on the table was paid to do so. Obviously it's a reference to the 2016 Olympic Tornado class sailing/card trick event in Rio De Jeneiro.

Run better FFS.

stop confusing the man. he needs to ffooccuuss grin

Take a look at our Freerolls - Exclusive for our members!

Questions? Visit our FAQ Guide for new Members!

Serious about Poker & Want to increase your winnings?

New Post 21 Jan 2012 10:10 purplefizz is offline Search for Posts by purplefizz Add purplefizz to your Buddy List
Flashman1849
Bronze

Registration Date: 03 Jul 2011

This thread is bleeding hilarious. I haven't laughed so hard since yesterday morning, when I met up with one of my oldest and funniest friends, and he showed me his toddler (although that wasn't particularly funny).

And yes, that's right - "toddler", not "todger". (Now that would have been funny.)
New Post 21 Jan 2012 10:43 Flashman1849 is offline Search for Posts by Flashman1849 Add Flashman1849 to your Buddy List
chenny8888
Coach

Internet was atrocious today. Ended up busting 60 or so, 32 paid after grinding a 20bb stack for f ages. Identified some really good resteal spots and got out of line a bunch (succesfully). Last 2 hands: no. 1 I ship 23bb from bu over a 2.8bb raise from super light opener opening mp1 with 77, sb tank calls 99 with 9bb, OR folds and I brick. Second hand good Asian player opens to 2.1bb from mp1 I have 14bb, ship 99, lose to jj and gg!

Next event on the package is the main event in 2 days.

New Post 21 Jan 2012 17:03 chenny8888 is offline Search for Posts by chenny8888 Add chenny8888 to your Buddy List
Waiboy
Bronze

Just checked my horoscope and it says this:

quote:
Taurus: Your internal engine is revved up and ready to go, but the street is blocked off due to construction. You can find another route on your own, but it will be easier if you ask around for directions.

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure this means you'll ship ME.

GOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!!!

New Post 21 Jan 2012 22:54 Waiboy is offline Search for Posts by Waiboy Add Waiboy to your Buddy List
chenny8888
Coach

But I'm libra sad .

I did use up some of my luck yesterday though, sorry all. Played a 1150$ 1 table satellite to the main event and took it down! No deals too w00t w00t

New Post 22 Jan 2012 00:27 chenny8888 is offline Search for Posts by chenny8888 Add chenny8888 to your Buddy List
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
PokerStrategy.com Forum » Community Boards » Staking: Offers and Requests » Railing » Rail for chenny8888! Next Event, Aussie Millions 2013!