FREE POKER TOOLS

Get free poker tools

Take your poker game to the next level with our free poker tools

Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » Community Boards » Staking: Offers and Requests » Railing » Rail for Bigniux TCOOP BAP
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 next »
Go to the bottom of this page Rail for Bigniux TCOOP BAP
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bigniux
Bronze

Registration Date: 09 Jan 2009

Rail for Bigniux TCOOP BAP Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello, i will be posting updates here.

All results can be found here

GL to us all, let's ship!

1st event starts in 3 hours (times in spreadsheet are GMT +2) and already 21k players registered. $424,4k prizepool so far (only 200k GTD) fish biggrin

Blogspot Blog

Twitter:@Bigniux

New Post 19 Jan 2012 14:56 Bigniux is offline Search for Posts by Bigniux Add Bigniux to your Buddy List
Bigniux
Bronze

Thread Starter Thread Started by Bigniux
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Busted 1st event. TT ran into KK, SB vs CO. Close spot, might be a mistake, but as i decided to make a 3bet, i had to get it in. Guy was aggro, not many hands but someone who raises 4th time in five hands is more likely to be really aggro than a nit

Blogspot Blog

New Post 19 Jan 2012 19:45 Bigniux is offline Search for Posts by Bigniux Add Bigniux to your Buddy List
Bigniux
Bronze

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So far doing fine in $134 KO. Got one KO bounty. 8k stack(6k avg, 5k starting)

Blogspot Blog

New Post 19 Jan 2012 22:44 Bigniux is offline Search for Posts by Bigniux Add Bigniux to your Buddy List
Bigniux
Bronze

Took another bounty in smallish pot, 11,5k stack 400/200 blinds. Still far from the money

Blogspot Blog

New Post 19 Jan 2012 23:13 Bigniux is offline Search for Posts by Bigniux Add Bigniux to your Buddy List
Bigniux
Bronze

3rd bounty, A2s > AJo fish biggrin 1360 remaining, 720 ITM, 87k$ for first!!!

Blogspot Blog

New Post 19 Jan 2012 23:38 Bigniux is offline Search for Posts by Bigniux Add Bigniux to your Buddy List
Bigniux
Bronze

sigh, lost small pot, then shipped it in with AK, got called by 88 and he flops a set sad out ~1200th

Blogspot Blog

New Post 19 Jan 2012 23:42 Bigniux is offline Search for Posts by Bigniux Add Bigniux to your Buddy List
JohnTheGreatest
Bronze

Registration Date: 28 Jan 2010

Saw that, you played great! Ship next ones! wink

New Post 19 Jan 2012 23:48 JohnTheGreatest is offline Search for Posts by JohnTheGreatest Add JohnTheGreatest to your Buddy List
Bigniux
Bronze

quote:
Originally posted by miljonszalie
Saw that, you played great! Ship next ones! wink

thanks! fish biggrin

Blogspot Blog

New Post 19 Jan 2012 23:54 Bigniux is offline Search for Posts by Bigniux Add Bigniux to your Buddy List
Bigniux
Bronze

Busted $33 FO sad Iso shoved AQ w/ 13bbs and ran into AK

Blogspot Blog

New Post 20 Jan 2012 01:17 Bigniux is offline Search for Posts by Bigniux Add Bigniux to your Buddy List
phantommm92
Bronze

Registration Date: 14 May 2010

that's ok, just ship the ME, enough for me fish p
New Post 20 Jan 2012 09:43 phantommm92 is offline Search for Posts by phantommm92 Add phantommm92 to your Buddy List
Bigniux
Bronze

haha, i'm saving up my luck for that fish biggrin

Blogspot Blog

New Post 20 Jan 2012 13:32 Bigniux is offline Search for Posts by Bigniux Add Bigniux to your Buddy List
sufix645
Bronze

Registration Date: 20 Sep 2009

GL man. I hope atleast 1 event will be yours smile
New Post 20 Jan 2012 15:05 sufix645 is offline Search for Posts by sufix645 Add sufix645 to your Buddy List
Bigniux
Bronze

Lost shootout in first table. Was late ~6-7 mins (damn traffic jams) and table started 3handed, both opps solid regs and one of them was also sitting out when i started playing lol, lost almost half stack while sitting out, but managed to hit few flops and got a bit over starting 5k stack, got HU pretty fast as the other guy came back too. Started HU as 1:2 dog chip-wise, guy was really aggro(obv as he's solid winner at high stakes MTT with over 300k$ winnings at Stars) and well, i flopped top pair opp flops set in 3bet pot.

Blogspot Blog

New Post 20 Jan 2012 17:34 Bigniux is offline Search for Posts by Bigniux Add Bigniux to your Buddy List
Bigniux
Bronze

Didn't use 1 of the rebuys in $22+R, so it will be refunded ($21.21 with mark-up). Played very few hands during rebuy period and at the end of it had same starting stack, tho just doubled up few hands after add-on AK > KK so now have 10k stack @ 200/100/25 blinds, average is 6,3k

Blogspot Blog

New Post 20 Jan 2012 18:39 Bigniux is offline Search for Posts by Bigniux Add Bigniux to your Buddy List
Bigniux
Bronze

A6s 9bb BU shove runs into SBs AA, out sad One more chance for tonight @ $82 2xChance

Blogspot Blog

New Post 20 Jan 2012 19:14 Bigniux is offline Search for Posts by Bigniux Add Bigniux to your Buddy List
Gerv
Bronze

Registration Date: 07 May 2008

quote:
Originally posted by Bigniux
Lost shootout in first table. Was late ~6-7 mins (damn traffic jams) and table started 3handed, both opps solid regs and one of them was also sitting out .

Thanks for being honest but from ethical point of view: do you think it is fair we have to pay for this entry?
New Post 20 Jan 2012 19:19 Gerv is offline Search for Posts by Gerv Add Gerv to your Buddy List
Bigniux
Bronze

quote:
Originally posted by Gerv
quote:
Originally posted by Bigniux
Lost shootout in first table. Was late ~6-7 mins (damn traffic jams) and table started 3handed, both opps solid regs and one of them was also sitting out .

Thanks for being honest but from ethical point of view: do you think it is fair we have to pay for this entry?

Well, given that i still played and it wasn't the case where i was down to like 5bbs (had ~40bbs), i can offer 55%($30) refund if that would sound fair to the stakers smile

Blogspot Blog

New Post 20 Jan 2012 19:34 Bigniux is offline Search for Posts by Bigniux Add Bigniux to your Buddy List
Bigniux
Bronze

$82 2xchance update: Won two 1,5k pots with KK, both times same guy called my quite big 3bet and folded to cbets. Lost few small pots (cbet/give up or raise/fold pre) and now i have 6,2k chips, same as average, 120/60 blinds so pretty good stack.

Blogspot Blog

New Post 20 Jan 2012 20:37 Bigniux is offline Search for Posts by Bigniux Add Bigniux to your Buddy List
Bigniux
Bronze

Another nice pot, up to 9k chips now:

Blogspot Blog

New Post 20 Jan 2012 20:43 Bigniux is offline Search for Posts by Bigniux Add Bigniux to your Buddy List
Bigniux
Bronze

0 good hands after that AKo hand. raise/folded 2-3 times and nothing else happened. 7,2k chips, rebuy period finished and i didn't use it, so $75 goes to refunds

Blogspot Blog

New Post 20 Jan 2012 21:09 Bigniux is offline Search for Posts by Bigniux Add Bigniux to your Buddy List
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
PokerStrategy.com Forum » Community Boards » Staking: Offers and Requests » Railing » Rail for Bigniux TCOOP BAP