FREE POKER TOOLS

Get free poker tools

Take your poker game to the next level with our free poker tools

Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Forums » Poker Tools » Poker Tracker 4 beta free code
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Go to the bottom of this page Poker Tracker 4 beta free code
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mancikaa
Bronze

Registration Date: 06 Jan 2010

Poker Tracker 4 beta free code Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There are still some free codes left from the 250 for the PT4 beta, but u should hurry up
https://www.pokertracker.com/products/PT4/beta.php

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mancikaa: 31 Jan 2012 16:17.

New Post 31 Jan 2012 16:17 mancikaa is offline Search for Posts by mancikaa Add mancikaa to your Buddy List
Jehryn
Gold

Registration Date: 15 Apr 2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks, I got my code smile
New Post 31 Jan 2012 16:58 Jehryn is offline Search for Posts by Jehryn Add Jehryn to your Buddy List
murichej
Bronze

Registration Date: 28 May 2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i get it too, thanks!

do you think that this code will be usable for Poker Tracker 4 final version too?
New Post 31 Jan 2012 17:32 murichej is offline Search for Posts by murichej Add murichej to your Buddy List
Castle93
Bronze

Registration Date: 06 Jun 2011

thanks, got my code grin

New Post 31 Jan 2012 17:32 Castle93 is offline Search for Posts by Castle93 Add Castle93 to your Buddy List
Zanducu
Bronze

Registration Date: 05 Nov 2009

Thanks for sharing . got it too xD
New Post 31 Jan 2012 17:32 Zanducu is offline Search for Posts by Zanducu Add Zanducu to your Buddy List
mancikaa
Bronze

Registration Date: 06 Jan 2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by mancikaa

quote:
Originally posted by murichej
i get it too, thanks!

do you think that this code will be usable for Poker Tracker 4 final version too?

I would assume it will work, but if you want to be sure than you should ask their support smile

New Post 31 Jan 2012 17:44 mancikaa is offline Search for Posts by mancikaa Add mancikaa to your Buddy List
Castle93
Bronze

Registration Date: 06 Jun 2011

stats set up grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Castle93: 31 Jan 2012 21:13.

New Post 31 Jan 2012 17:57 Castle93 is offline Search for Posts by Castle93 Add Castle93 to your Buddy List
murichej
Bronze

Registration Date: 28 May 2011

thumbs up Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Poker Tracker 4 really kicks ass!!
New Post 01 Feb 2012 01:36 murichej is offline Search for Posts by murichej Add murichej to your Buddy List
Crytox
Bronze

Registration Date: 30 Jul 2009

Codes Remaining: 0 shark cry shark cry shark cry
New Post 01 Feb 2012 01:58 Crytox is offline Search for Posts by Crytox Add Crytox to your Buddy List
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Forums » Poker Tools » Poker Tracker 4 beta free code