Play at WSOP but want to join 888, both Pacific company

• JasonKing94
      JasonKing94
      Bronze
      As the subject says I play at WSOP.co.uk but realy want toplay at 888, they are both owned and opperated by pacific poker so if I make a 888 account will this mean I have to Accounts as they will both be pacific poker.
  • 12 replies
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      On Ipoker you can have different accounts (1 for 770, 1 for WH) so maybe you can on pacific.
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      yes, you can have an account on wsop and 888.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      yes you can, its two different room :)
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      Ingrid is the player pool between WSOP and 888 shared?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KozakFB
      hey Kozak, long time no see :0

No, I don't think so. why?
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      yes,it's the same players.
    • JasonKing94
      JasonKing94
      Bronze
      I checked with live support before I made my account, they said its ok but cant get the bonuses, Im not to worried about the bonuses as I know I will profit and I got $188 for £30 so that was an amazing £120 for 1st deposit

[edited by fruktpuff]
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hey there, JasonKing94!

I had to edit your post, as that's not quite what the community tool is intended for.

We also can't let you post encouraging people to make untracked accounts on our forums, for rather obvious reasons.

Hope you understand.

Regards,
      Richard
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Originally posted by KozakFB
      hey Kozak, long time no see :0

No, I don't think so. why?
      Was just wondering for the increased player pool. Shame to hear it may not be :(
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi KozakFB,

As per Longplay's previous answer, I can confirm that 888 & WSOP share the same network (pacific) and therefore share the same player pool.

There are of course some unique tournaments exclusive to one or other, but the vast majority of tournaments can be entered by 888 players and WSOP players.

You are able to have 1x account set up on each, but understandably cannot play the same tournaments with both accounts.

The benefit of having a tracked 888 account through PokerStrategy.com is that in addition to all of 888poker's own promotions & VIP club etc, you will also earn Strategy points and qualify for PokerStrategy.com's own freerolls, events & promotions.

Hope this helps, if you have any further questions, don't hesitate to shout.

Best regards,

Bart
    • FatSunny
      FatSunny
      Bronze
      Is it possible to transfer cash between the accounts if you have one at each? You probably cant but i thought id ask :D
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FatSunny
      Is it possible to transfer cash between the accounts if you have one at each? You probably cant but i thought id ask :D
      Hi FatSunny,

No I'm afraid not. They are different entities, different companies, they just use the same network of players.

Don't blame you for asking though, would've been really convenient if they were one and the same.

Best regards,

Bart