No payout for TAF promotion

• djapfather
      djapfather
      Bronze
      Dear forum members and dear admins,

Please read my problem and guide me

In a past 4 months i invested a lot of time and effort in a Tell-A-Friend program. Yesterday i tried to make MY FIRST payout but i was denied with a standard message, to send a ticked to Customer support, which i did.
      I told them about my problem, and their answer was that i`m excluded from participating in our Tell-a-Friend promotion for security reasons and that they are unable to provide specific details of how this decision was reached and it cannot be reversed.

What a nonsense . I didnt recieve any notice(ticket, mail) about my exclusion from TAF. I was also checkin at least once a week my invite friend page and i was able to track my invites and their progress with no problems and knowledgethat im excluded from TAF. Thinking that im earning money...What a fish

After receiving first ticket from customer support, i wrote another ticket, saying that i am quite sure that i didnt broke any security policy,that i followed every protocol, that I verifed my ID on this site by sending the proper documentation that was requested, and that im also quite sure that friends that i invited did the same, some of them were even contaced by phone by Poker Rooms for verifying ID.

The answer was the similar to the first one with one new nonsense , that information about my blocked account could theoretically be abused to disable our security system

Dont you people think that i at least deserve a proper explanation for not being able to withdrew what i have earned? I do, so i wrote again

In my 3rd ticked i was no longer asking customer support for info on my account because i assumed that was dead end. I asked them to direct me to a person who is authorized for that matters, with accent that im not asking about any further details regarding my blocked TAF account.

And their answer was that they are not able to provide any specific details as these decisions are made by their security team in line with their security policy. They have to protect their procedures and this is why they will not able to provide any more details regarding this matter.

Im still laughing, like talking to my grandmother. No hard feelings customer support.

And in my 4th ticket i came out stupid, i again asked from Customer support to direct me to to their security team. And i beg them not to give me the pattern or template answer.

And does anyone have an idea what was in their final ticket and why am i addressing here?

Same old, same old ticket, just paraphrased.

In a conclusion,

Are they telling me that this is standard procedure (for example i go to a betting site like BWIN and i make bets on sports and make a profit, and when i try to withdrew money, something like this suppose to happen,)? No proper explanation, nothing, just closed doors.
  • 4 replies
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Dear djapfather,

Thank you for your feedback and I understand how frustrating this issue may be.

However, I must reiterate the fact that our CS representatives cannot divulge any details with regards to individual ID checks. The non-disclosure of ID check procedures, is an integral part of our ID Check process. As a result our members cannot contact our security team directly.

I have sent you a new ticket regarding this issue, please click here to access your ticket. If you require further assistance please notify me by replying to the ticket and I'll be happy to help you.

I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize on the behalf of everyone here at PokerStrategy.com, for any inconvenience that you may have incurred.
    • djapfather
      djapfather
      Bronze
      No one listening? except computer bots

Big thanks to Mark Quick - Super moderator. First with your reply you are telling me that you understand how frustrating is this whole thing for me and than you are giving me ctrl c ctrl v tickets through cs.

I really cant believe that it is normal for you employees at Poker Strategy "professionals" to behave like this.

Once again you CAN`T just tell people : "I am very sorry, you have been excluded from participating in our Tell-a-Friend promotion for security reasons.I am unable to provide specific details of how this decision was reached and it cannot be reversed"

What security reasons? I`am 101% sure that i didnt do anything do deserve this. And how is it normal that you just tell me that decision is final, no details and thats that....I can not accept this without proper explanation

I am starting to loose patiance with you all, and am taking this whole thing to the next level.

If i dont get any positive answer in a near future, this topic is going to be on many balkan and europian poker forums, and i`m sure that i`m not the only one who is unsatisfied with who you treat your members.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Dear djapfather,

As I've previously stated, in order to protect our security procedures we are unable to disclose any information about individual Tell-A-Friend cases.

Please note that the decision to block your Tell-A-Friend account was made in strict accordance with our Terms & Conditions, which you adhered to when creating your account:

4.8 Without prejudice to anything else in these Terms & Conditions, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have engaged in any of the foregoing activities, we shall have the right to reclaim or withhold all or parts of your Referrer Accruals and/or terminate the Terms & Conditions immediately on written notice.

To access the full Terms & Conditions simply click on the link below:

Tell-A-Friend: Term & Conditions.
    • djapfather
      djapfather
      Bronze
      Dear ctrl-c ctrl-v Super Moderator Mark Quick,

please dont follow my post any more.

The FACT is that i didn`t engaged any of the foregoing activities. And you are saying that you have the rights to exclude me without any explanation, even if i didnt do anything wrong. Yeah right