Selektor - auto notes for SNG/MTSnG, based on S...
Notice from PokerStrategy.com:
PokerStrategy.com can take no responsibility for the software offered in this thread.
We are not involved in the development and thus can not guarantee the accuracy and reliability of software.
Use this software at your own risk.
Hello i want to present you Selektor, auto coloring tool for Pokerstars.
Selektor has two modes of operation:
1. Automatic: you run the program, and go drink tea / watch series / sleep. At this time Selektor scans the lobby for unknown players, make notes and color labels, based on ITM / distance and your preferences.
2. Manual: The program monitors the clipboard, and when you copy a player's nickname from the lobby with Ctrl + C, it shows player statistics and its category in a small pop-up window. If you want to sit the unknown, you dont need to spend time on switching to your browser.
- You need Sharkscope account.
- Color labels and notes will appear after Pokerstars client restart (unfortunately, the mechanism of the client).
- Each example is individually set up by hands, can even add some needed functions.
Look down and see that there are multiple pages with multiple players who played in each tournament from the list on each pages.
Instead of searching each id from your lobby into the sharkscope it can easy crawl all the pages from the pokerprolabs, there are lots of players for each row. http://i44.tinypic.com/2rzw68g.png
More than this, pokerprolabs is free of charge, you don't need monthly subscription and also you don't even need to have your pokerstars lobby opened.
Of course you must make it to be able to color the MTT players too, not only SNG players.