FREE POKER TOOLS

Get free poker tools

Take your poker game to the next level with our free poker tools

Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Forums » Poker Tools » Selektor - auto color labels for HUSNG [50% discount!]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Go to the bottom of this page Selektor - auto color labels for HUSNG [50% discount!]
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
markretro
Bronze

Registration Date: 31 Jan 2010

Selektor - auto color labels for HUSNG [50% discount!] Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Notice from PokerStrategy.com:
PokerStrategy.com can take no responsibility for the software offered in this thread.
We are not involved in the development and thus can not guarantee the accuracy and reliability of software.

Use this software at your own risk.

--------------------------------------------------
Hello i want to present you Selektor, auto coloring tool for Pokerstars.

Selektor has two modes of operation:

1. Automatic: you run the program, and go drink tea / watch series / sleep. At this time Selektor scans the lobby for unknown players, make notes and color labels, based on ITM / distance and your preferences.

2. Manual: The program monitors the clipboard, and when you copy a player's nickname from the lobby with Ctrl + C, it shows player statistics and its category in a small pop-up window. If you want to sit the unknown, you dont need to spend time on switching to your browser.

- You need Sharkscope account.
- Color labels and notes will appear after Pokerstars client restart (unfortunately, the mechanism of the client).
- Each example is individually set up by hands, can even add some needed functions.

The program allowed by Pokerstars.

http://www.pokerstars.com/ru/poker/room/prohibited/

New in version 0.2.3:
- Added the ability to manually limit the number of searches per session (for auto mode).
- Fixed bugs with a focus lobby, everything works even when lobby is minimized.
- Fixed a bug with the layout.
- Greatly simplified the setup process.
- Automatically switches to the top of the lobby, in the absence of new players.

Will be added soon:
- Add support for Pokerprolabs and Macropoker
- Support for 6 max / 9 max
- Add an average buy-in

Price of the program is $49 for lifetime license. (Old price is $100).

To purchase, please contact me via community tool, or here in this thread. Feel free to ask any questions.

This post has been edited 9 time(s), it was last edited by markretro: 25 Aug 2013 14:42.

New Post 12 Aug 2013 23:53 markretro is offline Search for Posts by markretro Add markretro to your Buddy List
UPAY4DINNER
Gold

Registration Date: 28 Sep 2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi,

We do not allow email addresses on our forum so I've edited out above.

Best regards,
Gary.

New Post 13 Aug 2013 08:38 UPAY4DINNER is offline Search for Posts by UPAY4DINNER Add UPAY4DINNER to your Buddy List
markretro
Bronze

Thread Starter Thread Started by markretro
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Price is lowered, discount 50%.
New Post 24 Aug 2013 10:57 markretro is offline Search for Posts by markretro Add markretro to your Buddy List
Phgrinder
Silver

Registration Date: 16 Feb 2009

please post a video on how to use the program. can i ship the 50% discounted price of 24$ via stars also??

New Post 24 Aug 2013 11:24 Phgrinder is offline Search for Posts by Phgrinder Add Phgrinder to your Buddy List
markretro
Bronze

quote:
Originally posted by Phgrinder
please post a video on how to use the program. can i ship the 50% discounted price of 24$ via stars also??

Hello, i will make a video ASAP and will add it to first post. I edited first post to clarify, current price is $49. Sorry, but i prefer moneybookers or webmoney if possible.
New Post 24 Aug 2013 20:57 markretro is offline Search for Posts by markretro Add markretro to your Buddy List
markretro
Bronze

Added video to first post.
New Post 25 Aug 2013 12:49 markretro is offline Search for Posts by markretro Add markretro to your Buddy List
markretro
Bronze

Now all types of SNG is supported, up to 180 max, as well as most of Sharkscope stats, including recently added early/middle/late finishes, profit, ROI etc.
New Post 05 Oct 2013 10:02 markretro is offline Search for Posts by markretro Add markretro to your Buddy List
0Pula0
Basic

Registration Date: 05 Oct 2013

quote:
Originally posted by markretro
Now all types of SNG is supported, up to 180 max, as well as most of Sharkscope stats, including recently added early/middle/late finishes, profit, ROI etc.

Very nice piece of work !

I'm gonna buy it ONLY if you add a few options more:

The option to choose between Sharkscope database and the option to use already made pokerprolabs database.
Look at an example:
http://pokerprolabs.com/topsharkpro?pn=s...pnid=19&tt=mtt#

Look down and see that there are multiple pages with multiple players who played in each tournament from the list on each pages.
Instead of searching each id from your lobby into the sharkscope it can easy crawl all the pages from the pokerprolabs, there are lots of players for each row.
http://i44.tinypic.com/2rzw68g.png

More than this, pokerprolabs is free of charge, you don't need monthly subscription and also you don't even need to have your pokerstars lobby opened.

Of course you must make it to be able to color the MTT players too, not only SNG players.
New Post 05 Oct 2013 11:03 0Pula0 is offline Search for Posts by 0Pula0 Add 0Pula0 to your Buddy List
markretro
Bronze

0Pula0, Sorry, but as for now, my software will work only with Sharkscope. Pokerprolabs dont seems intrested at all, their support even dont bother to answer my emails.

It can color MTT, but its an beta feature now.
New Post 06 Dec 2013 22:39 markretro is offline Search for Posts by markretro Add markretro to your Buddy List
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Forums » Poker Tools » Selektor - auto color labels for HUSNG [50% discount!]