Selektor - auto notes for SNG/MTSnG, based on Sharkscope stats.

• markretro
      markretro
      Bronze
      Notice from PokerStrategy.com:
      PokerStrategy.com can take no responsibility for the software offered in this thread.
      We are not involved in the development and thus can not guarantee the accuracy and reliability of software.

Use this software at your own risk.

--------------------------------------------------
      Hello i want to present you Selektor, auto coloring tool for Pokerstars.

Selektor has two modes of operation:

1. Automatic: you run the program, and go drink tea / watch series / sleep. At this time Selektor scans the lobby for unknown players, make notes and color labels, based on ITM / distance and your preferences.

2. Manual: The program monitors the clipboard, and when you copy a player's nickname from the lobby with Ctrl + C, it shows player statistics and its category in a small pop-up window. If you want to sit the unknown, you dont need to spend time on switching to your browser.

- You need Sharkscope account.
      - Color labels and notes will appear after Pokerstars client restart (unfortunately, the mechanism of the client).
      - Each example is individually set up by hands, can even add some needed functions.

The program allowed by Pokerstars.

http://www.pokerstars.com/ru/poker/room/prohibited/

New in version 0.3:
      - Greatly simplified the setup process.
      - fixed some issues with leaderboards and search limit

Price of the program is $50 for lifetime license.

To purchase, please contact me via community tool, or here in this thread. Feel free to ask any questions.
  • 9 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi,

We do not allow email addresses on our forum so I've edited out above.

Best regards,
      Gary.
    • markretro
      markretro
      Bronze
      Price is lowered, discount 50%.
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Gold
      please post a video on how to use the program. can i ship the 50% discounted price of 24$ via stars also??
    • markretro
      markretro
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Phgrinder
      please post a video on how to use the program. can i ship the 50% discounted price of 24$ via stars also??
      Hello, i will make a video ASAP and will add it to first post. I edited first post to clarify, current price is $49. Sorry, but i prefer moneybookers or webmoney if possible.
    • markretro
      markretro
      Bronze
      Added video to first post.
    • markretro
      markretro
      Bronze
      Now all types of SNG is supported, up to 180 max, as well as most of Sharkscope stats, including recently added early/middle/late finishes, profit, ROI etc.
    • 0Pula0
      0Pula0
      Basic
      Originally posted by markretro
      Now all types of SNG is supported, up to 180 max, as well as most of Sharkscope stats, including recently added early/middle/late finishes, profit, ROI etc.
      Very nice piece of work !

I'm gonna buy it ONLY if you add a few options more:

The option to choose between Sharkscope database and the option to use already made pokerprolabs database.
      Look at an example:
      http://pokerprolabs.com/topsharkpro?pn=s...

Look down and see that there are multiple pages with multiple players who played in each tournament from the list on each pages.
      Instead of searching each id from your lobby into the sharkscope it can easy crawl all the pages from the pokerprolabs, there are lots of players for each row.
      http://i44.tinypic.com/2rzw68g.png

More than this, pokerprolabs is free of charge, you don't need monthly subscription and also you don't even need to have your pokerstars lobby opened.

Of course you must make it to be able to color the MTT players too, not only SNG players.
    • markretro
      markretro
      Bronze
      0Pula0, Sorry, but as for now, my software will work only with Sharkscope. Pokerprolabs dont seems intrested at all, their support even dont bother to answer my emails.

It can color MTT, but its an beta feature now.
    • markretro
      markretro
      Bronze
      Software still active and updated recently. Also you can find it on Sharkscope tools and apps shop.