PKRSER.com

• Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Hey guys.

I hope one of you can help me clarify something.

Today I was looking at my bank account summary and on 3rd of February there was a credit and a debit on it from and to the same place - pkrser.com

I don't remember anything about what this should be, and I have no idea how that can occur at the same day, literally minutes apart.

Because it says pkr I was wondering if it was from the pkr poker site, at which I have an account but have never used. And that is also the reason why I ask it here.

I tried visiting the website but that didn't give many answers, in fact it made me suspicious that something was wrong. You can check the site yourself here

Has anyone seen this name on their bank account summary after depositing to any poker site?

Thanks,
      Kimber88
  • 4 replies
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Why don't you just write them an email like it says on the site?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey Kimber88,

According to google the site is a generic payment gateway for several gambling sites. As such its probably something to do with one poker account or another.

Since its only mentioned together with fraud on those sites though I would definitely try to find out which site though - and if these transfers were initiated by you or not.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Kimber88,

PKRSER.com is the payment gate way for Pay-Pro - the cashier system of PartyGaming. That means you made a payment to a brand of PartyGaming (such as PartyPoker...) using your credit card.

Best,
      thunder
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56
      Hi Kimber88,

PKRSER.com is the payment gate way for Pay-Pro - the cashier system of PartyGaming. That means you made a payment to a brand of PartyGaming (such as PartyPoker...) using your credit card.

Best,
      thunder
      Talk about embarrassing me :)

Thanks for writing this. I had completely forgotten about that day when I deposited something on Party to play a little and then regretted because I had actually promised myself not to deposit any money. I withdrew the same day.

How silly am I. :rolleyes:

Topic can be closed, before people starts teasing me :D