FREE POKER TOOLS

Get free poker tools

Take your poker game to the next level with our free poker tools

Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » PokerStrategy.com Forums » Beginners' Questions » PKRSER.com
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page PKRSER.com
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kimber88
Bronze

Registration Date: 08 Jul 2008

PKRSER.com Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey guys.

I hope one of you can help me clarify something.

Today I was looking at my bank account summary and on 3rd of February there was a credit and a debit on it from and to the same place - pkrser.com

I don't remember anything about what this should be, and I have no idea how that can occur at the same day, literally minutes apart.

Because it says pkr I was wondering if it was from the pkr poker site, at which I have an account but have never used. And that is also the reason why I ask it here.

I tried visiting the website but that didn't give many answers, in fact it made me suspicious that something was wrong. You can check the site yourself here

Has anyone seen this name on their bank account summary after depositing to any poker site?

Thanks,
Kimber88

Working on my mindset
New Post 17 Feb 2009 15:18 Kimber88 is offline Search for Posts by Kimber88 Add Kimber88 to your Buddy List
Dragar
Gold

Registration Date: 09 Sep 2008

RE: PKRSER.com Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why don't you just write them an email like it says on the site?

New Post 17 Feb 2009 15:22 Dragar is offline Search for Posts by Dragar Add Dragar to your Buddy List
SoyCD
Bronze

Registration Date: 20 Feb 2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Kimber88,

According to google the site is a generic payment gateway for several gambling sites. As such its probably something to do with one poker account or another.

Since its only mentioned together with fraud on those sites though I would definitely try to find out which site though - and if these transfers were initiated by you or not.

New Post 17 Feb 2009 15:28 SoyCD is offline Search for Posts by SoyCD Add SoyCD to your Buddy List
thunderbird56
Bronze

Registration Date: 02 Dec 2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Kimber88,

PKRSER.com is the payment gate way for Pay-Pro - the cashier system of PartyGaming. That means you made a payment to a brand of PartyGaming (such as PartyPoker...) using your credit card.

Best,
thunder
New Post 17 Feb 2009 15:55 thunderbird56 is offline Search for Posts by thunderbird56 Add thunderbird56 to your Buddy List
Kimber88
Bronze

Registration Date: 08 Jul 2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kimber88

quote:
Originally posted by thunderbird56
Hi Kimber88,

PKRSER.com is the payment gate way for Pay-Pro - the cashier system of PartyGaming. That means you made a payment to a brand of PartyGaming (such as PartyPoker...) using your credit card.

Best,
thunder

Talk about embarrassing me smile

Thanks for writing this. I had completely forgotten about that day when I deposited something on Party to play a little and then regretted because I had actually promised myself not to deposit any money. I withdrew the same day.

How silly am I. rolleyes

Topic can be closed, before people starts teasing me grin

Working on my mindset
New Post 17 Feb 2009 17:00 Kimber88 is offline Search for Posts by Kimber88 Add Kimber88 to your Buddy List
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
Thread is closed
PokerStrategy.com Forum » PokerStrategy.com Forums » Beginners' Questions » PKRSER.com