Long term online poker success with winning strategies – register for free!

The best strategies With the correct strategy, poker becomes an easy game. Our authors show you how to succeed, one step at a time.

The smartest thinkers Learn from and with internationally successful poker pros, in our live coaching sessions and in the forum.

Free poker money PokerStrategy.com is free of charge. Additionally there is free poker money waiting for you.

You are already a PokerStrategy.com member? Log in here!

Join PokerStrategy.com for free

FREE POKER MONEY

Play poker for free

$50 free poker money for every new member to play poker without a deposit

Join now for free

FREE TRAINING

Learn to play poker

Learn to win with top coaches, free videos and strategy articles

Join now for free

FREE POKER TOOLS

Get free poker tools

Take your poker game to the next level with our free poker tools

Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Rooms » Skrill (Moneybookers) » Transfer money from MB to Paypal?
Last Post | First Unread Post Add Thread to Favorites
Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Transfer money from MB to Paypal?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sinnology
Global

Registration Date: 10 Aug 2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by $starter
Transfer money from MB to Paypal?

Hey friends.
I just wonder if its possible to transfer money from MB to paypal in some way?
Or is there someone who is willing to exchange founds(I send money on MB, he sends me on PP)?

Regards
New Post 05 Nov 2009 07:45 Search for Posts by Sinnology Add Sinnology to your Buddy List
EagleStar88
Bronze
Bronze

Registration Date: 06 Oct 2008

RE: Transfer money from MB to Paypal?

Hi Sinnology,

I have no idea whether this is possible, sorry, however hopefully a member who regularly uses MB will be able to assist you with your Paypal question, or maybe from their website.

I would however ask that you refrain from the discussion, offering or seeking of a member to member money transaction.
Such discussions are against the forum rules which are there to protect the interests of all members, including yourself.

I'm happy to leave this thread open so that you can obtain the help to your Paypal question, but please just bear in mind the forum rules.

Many thanks & good luck,

Bart
New Post 05 Nov 2009 08:07 Search for Posts by EagleStar88 Add EagleStar88 to your Buddy List
Sinnology
Global

Hey Star.
I was unaware of this,and apologise for inconvenicane.
Thx for help.

Regards
New Post 05 Nov 2009 08:21 Search for Posts by Sinnology Add Sinnology to your Buddy List
dB3a5t
Basic
Basic

Registration Date: 28 Nov 2009

Hi Sinnology, if you still need this, I can help you doing it. Do you have windows live messenger (msn)? Best Regards.
New Post 28 Nov 2009 10:48 Search for Posts by dB3a5t Add dB3a5t to your Buddy List
Sinnology
Global

[Edited by kingdippy2008:Breach of forum rules]...
New Post 30 Nov 2009 18:25 Search for Posts by Sinnology Add Sinnology to your Buddy List
Berkstajger
Bronze
Bronze

Registration Date: 19 Mar 2009

I would just like to warn all above posters to be careful when dealing with money with uknown persons met through internet...
New Post 30 Nov 2009 18:54 Search for Posts by Berkstajger Add Berkstajger to your Buddy List
kingdippy2008
Bronze
Bronze

Registration Date: 30 Aug 2008

Hello Sinnology and dB3a5t,

This is a borderline case, but as you are swapping contact details i have to assume that you are going transfer member to member. This is against the forum rules which are there to prevent you from being scammed and losing money which cannot be refunded.

If you were going to swap a way of doing it, without member to member transaction, then you can post it here but i otherwise have to assume that it will involve member to member money transfer. I am therefore happy to let the discussion continue, however one more breach of forum rules will result in the closure of this thread.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
New Post 30 Nov 2009 19:29 Search for Posts by kingdippy2008 Add kingdippy2008 to your Buddy List
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
Thread is closed
PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Rooms » Skrill (Moneybookers) » Transfer money from MB to Paypal?