FREE POKER TOOLS

Get free poker tools

Take your poker game to the next level with our free poker tools

Join now for free

POKER SUCCESS

Join the worlds largest poker community

Build on the experience of the world's largest poker school and community

Join now for free

PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Rooms » 888poker » 888 and the Royal Straight Flush Jackpot
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next »
Go to the bottom of this page 888 and the Royal Straight Flush Jackpot
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Filipe
Bronze

Registration Date: 27 Oct 2009

thumbs down 888 and the Royal Straight Flush Jackpot Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi guys,

I recently registered thru PokerStrategy.com to 888poker, and have come to share with you my experience with their Royal Flush Jackpot.

Yesterday, the 8th of August 2010, I had the fortune to bump into 2 Royal Straight Flushes - The gods must have smiled at me.

888poker has a promotion for Royal Straight Flushes, which awards 100% of a cumulative to a Royal Straight Flush of Spades, and 10% to any other.

I checked all the terms and conditions, and both seem to be valid, as some players at the table checked and confirmed at the time. After that, I have contacted support, who told me that I would receive it in an hour or so, or a phonecall. I received none. At the time the Jackpot was on 208,975$00.

When I insisted with the support after that hour, I was told that they had to be verified (understandable considering that 2 RSF in one day is not common for the same player) and that they could give me no time frame for me to receive an answer - "This is the procedure" is what I was told.

The impression that I got from this communication is that 888poker aka Cassava Ent. are relutant to give away the $, to extend their propaganda of a large RSF Jackpot. If things get too extended, I am afraid that I will have to turn to the official entities that licene and regulate the online poker industry.

I would appreciate it as well if PokerStrategy.com would use their influence to rush the process, which I am sure would be considered by 888.com.

RSF of Spades:

RSF of Diamonds:

Thank you for the time, and I am hoping that the process will be brief. fish confused

Cheers,

Club Filipe

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by Filipe: 09 Aug 2010 03:11.

New Post 09 Aug 2010 02:42 Filipe is offline Search for Posts by Filipe Add Filipe to your Buddy List
pogodon
Silver

Registration Date: 23 Jul 2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

does this mean u will get 40 thousend

ya gotta take the bad with the good

without pain joy wouldn't feel so good
New Post 09 Aug 2010 02:53 pogodon is offline Search for Posts by pogodon Add pogodon to your Buddy List
Filipe
Bronze

Thread Starter Thread Started by Filipe
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by pogodon
does this mean u will get 40 thousend

This means that I should get the full 100% of the Jackpot + 10% of the 25.000$00 that starts the next round of the jackpot.

Cheers,

Club Filipe

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Filipe: 09 Aug 2010 03:16.

New Post 09 Aug 2010 03:01 Filipe is offline Search for Posts by Filipe Add Filipe to your Buddy List
HannesZ
Headadmin

Registration Date: 30 Jun 2010

Hello Filipe,

Congratulations to your 2 royal flushes.

If you played on a Royal Flush table and fulfilled the terms and conditions of 888poker you should receive the money.

As far as I can see, there is no JP icon in the first screen shot. So hopefully you were eligible.

If you need further assistance from us, please contact our Customer Service.

Best regards,
Hannes
New Post 09 Aug 2010 11:34 HannesZ is offline Search for Posts by HannesZ Add HannesZ to your Buddy List
psmarco
Bronze

Registration Date: 01 Jul 2009

Grande Prova Filipe smile

Great!

//psmarco
New Post 09 Aug 2010 11:55 psmarco is offline Search for Posts by psmarco Add psmarco to your Buddy List
RitaSilva
Bronze

Registration Date: 03 Aug 2009

Congratz! Tens que me ensinar esse truque grin
New Post 09 Aug 2010 12:00 RitaSilva is offline Search for Posts by RitaSilva Add RitaSilva to your Buddy List
Filipe
Bronze

Hi guys,

Thanks! fish grin

In the Hand History tool does not show the JP contribution from players, but in both time I am sure to have fullfilled all the terms.

The Jackpot is still running, and misleading others that may get another RSF... Let's see how brief they are paying out.

Miss you all, and hope that you can give me some advice on how to proceed, since they are PokerStrategy's partners and it is not related directly to your service.

Kind regards,

Club filipe

New Post 09 Aug 2010 12:19 Filipe is offline Search for Posts by Filipe Add Filipe to your Buddy List
SoraiaCS
Bronze

Registration Date: 02 Nov 2009

Hi Filipe,
I sincerely hope I can say Congratulations! fish grin

The first screenshot, Spade Royal Flush, does not have the JP symbol, in green or red, in none of the players... the place where the jackpot amount should be displayed is covered with the pop up... was this a jackpot table? fish eek

Hope all T&C are covered and that you do not have multiple accounts, they don't forgive it in case of prizes. shark evil

They might need some time to check everything, although you might not like it.

Their customer support line is free, give them a ring if the email replies don't convince you - my advice: call the PT line wink

Keep us posted.

Cheers, Soraia
New Post 09 Aug 2010 13:09 SoraiaCS is offline Search for Posts by SoraiaCS Add SoraiaCS to your Buddy List
kallebah
Bronze

Registration Date: 08 Feb 2009

Hi All,

I spoke to one of my colleagues and had it confirmed that the Jackpot payout has been performed accordingly. Also the Jackpot has been updated in order to avoid further confusion.

I'm awaiting further details with regards to the exact amount.

As soon as I have further details, I will post them here!!

Greetings,

Sebastian (888poker VIP Poker Team)
New Post 10 Aug 2010 16:32 kallebah is offline Search for Posts by kallebah Add kallebah to your Buddy List
Filipe
Bronze

Hi kallebah,

The 20K for the Diamond RSF are in my account, but I will only take it for granted when my cashout is approved, which is taking quite a while.

Let's see how hard it will be. 6 days have passed, and yesterday the 20K were back in my account without any notice of denial for any reason.

Today I got an email asking for documents, which I have sent twice before I got the Jackpot, thru email for a smaller cashout, and using the cashier tools on the software.

I will post my final impression as soon as the $ is cashed out. Thank you.

Regards,

Club Filipe

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Filipe: 13 Aug 2010 11:37.

New Post 13 Aug 2010 11:30 Filipe is offline Search for Posts by Filipe Add Filipe to your Buddy List
Filipe
Bronze

Hi guys..

Got it in my account (there was never a doubt), in full, and took me arount 10 days to cashout.

Thank you all for the support.

Cheers,

Club Filipe

New Post 16 Aug 2010 21:19 Filipe is offline Search for Posts by Filipe Add Filipe to your Buddy List
lennonac
Global

Registration Date: 03 May 2009

Did you get it for the fist one? because on most sites that doesnt qualify as usually the royal flush has to include two picture cards in your hand.
Interesting to know if not

Check my blogs
Lennonac's Rebuild or Quit
Lennonac's Cash Fish
New Post 16 Aug 2010 21:44 lennonac is offline Search for Posts by lennonac Add lennonac to your Buddy List
Filipe
Bronze

Hi!

Nop...

Didnt get the first (spades), but got the diamond RSF - 10% of the prize pool

Cheers

New Post 17 Aug 2010 20:16 Filipe is offline Search for Posts by Filipe Add Filipe to your Buddy List
dividead
Bronze

Registration Date: 18 Jun 2010

just read this
f. incredible...congratz!
New Post 17 Sep 2010 22:15 dividead is offline Search for Posts by dividead Add dividead to your Buddy List
Domingos1987
Bronze

Registration Date: 01 Nov 2010

hello, a week or 2 ago i start playing 888poker, i like this pokersite, i also get a royal flush of hearts on 888poker, where can i claim my 10% bonus of 63 000 dollars, it was on a 1/2 cent table tongue out for real
New Post 08 Jan 2011 04:17 Domingos1987 is offline Search for Posts by Domingos1987 Add Domingos1987 to your Buddy List
pogodon
Silver

Registration Date: 23 Jul 2010

quote:
Originally posted by Domingos1987
hello, a week or 2 ago i start playing 888poker, i like this pokersite, i also get a royal flush of hearts on 888poker, where can i claim my 10% bonus of 63 000 dollars, it was on a 1/2 cent table tongue out for real

if its on a 1/2c table you get a billion dollars

ya gotta take the bad with the good

without pain joy wouldn't feel so good
New Post 08 Jan 2011 06:42 pogodon is offline Search for Posts by pogodon Add pogodon to your Buddy List
lekingdom
Basic

Registration Date: 05 Nov 2011

RE: 888 and the Royal Straight Flush Jackpot Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi guys,

I just did a Royal Straight Flush of spades now! I was wondering how should I proceed now ?

Below are the print screen:
http://www.lekingdom.com/img/royal.png

Please, any advice will be great

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lekingdom: 05 Nov 2011 06:41.

New Post 05 Nov 2011 06:30 lekingdom is offline Search for Posts by lekingdom Add lekingdom to your Buddy List
imbahness
Gold

Registration Date: 07 Sep 2009

quote:
Hi guys, I just did a Royal Straight Flush of spades now! I was wondering how should I proceed now ? Below are the print screen: http://www.lekingdom.com/img/royal.png Please, any advice will be great

oh ya didn't get the money ? WEIRD! ya had a royal omg , did ya called the police yet? hire a lawyer?, if not do it ASAP

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by imbahness: 05 Nov 2011 09:15.

New Post 05 Nov 2011 09:15 imbahness is offline Search for Posts by imbahness Add imbahness to your Buddy List
thazar
Silver

Registration Date: 14 Sep 2009

RE: 888 and the Royal Straight Flush Jackpot Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by lekingdom
Hi guys,

I just did a Royal Straight Flush of spades now! I was wondering how should I proceed now ?

Hi Lekingdom

From the T&C the jackpot is only applicable if you play at a jackpot table

Best regards

Thazar

Road to black member: 19%
New Post 10 Nov 2011 12:11 thazar is offline Search for Posts by thazar Add thazar to your Buddy List
KozakFB
Bronze

Registration Date: 18 Aug 2011

quote:
Originally posted by lekingdom
Hi guys,

WTF at those stakes and your buy in?

4004 dollars to play 400/800?
New Post 10 Nov 2011 12:39 KozakFB is offline Search for Posts by KozakFB Add KozakFB to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread » | Add Thread to Favorites
Jump to:
PokerStrategy.com Forum » Poker Rooms » 888poker » 888 and the Royal Straight Flush Jackpot