[Coaching] Fixed Limit [Expert] with Byron Jacobs

• ByronJacobs
      ByronJacobs
      Bronze
      I had a diamond FL coaching planned for Tuesday 20 September but I've had to cancel. Apologies to everyone and I'll see you next Thursday 29 September.
    • ByronJacobs
      ByronJacobs
      Bronze
      Sorry - won't be coaching this week (Thurs 3rd) as I'm on holiday. See you all back on Thurs 10th for the next scheduled coaching.
    • ByronJacobs
      ByronJacobs
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

I'm in London on Thursday and not back until late. I know you don't want to be deprived of the pleasure of watching me get bad beaten all evening so I have moved the coaching to 7pm UK time - this is 1½ hours later than usual. See you there :)
    • lui69
      lui69
      Silver
      Such an awesome coach .

He also gives a lil view into the "next levels" + he has balls of steal ^^
      An awesome coach with an awesome coaching .

Its a must for all FL players and those who are learning.

EDIT: HOPE TO SEE MORE ! ^^
    • Gurkha
      Gurkha
      Gold
      The coaching today was my first coaching for a long time, especially in fixed limit, and I just made it up to the 2nd half of the coaching. But I got some interesting insights on how to think advanced (in comparison to myself) about hands. Got to thank Byron for this!
      I just have to implement this kind of thinking into my own game. :)
      And, as some members already stated above me in this thread, I also need to say that you have a very clear pronounciacion and an excellent style of explanation. That makes it really easy even for non-native speakers to understand what you are talking about.
    • ByronJacobs
      ByronJacobs
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

I can't make Thursday this week so I will be doing a coaching session on Wednesday 29th instead, usual time. This could be your only chance to get FL coaching on a leap year day for some time - so don't miss out...
    • Borisian
      Borisian
      Bronze
      Subscribed
    • Borisian
      Borisian
      Bronze
      In honour of the last 10 mins of this evenings session

Bananas & Bells
    • ByronJacobs
      ByronJacobs
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

Coaching for 19 July is cancelled as I'm on holiday. Going to Crete for a week in an attempt to escape the permanent rain in the UK. Wish me luck :)

Hope to see you as usual on 26 July.

Byron
    • Petathebest
      Petathebest
      Bronze
      I really enjoyed the last coaching with you and Cornholio. You two have a bit different styles and he asked questions, that let´s you go more in detail, which was very informative.
    • Fermina7
      Fermina7
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot for the very nice coaching today :s_smile: !
    • moonfield
      moonfield
      Silver
      Hi Byron
      I remember that you reracted to the "small" amount of rake that you paid at Pokerstars 2-4 limit compared to the same number at Party Poker. Here are the facts:

Pokerstars 6 max, 2-4 FLH: 3% rake and max 1.25 dollar
      Partypoker 6 max, 2-4 FLH: $0.25 per $5 in the pot and max 3 dollar

Your sample size was not too small. There will be a significant difference in rake payments...
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Hi!
      First, thanks for the coachings! I improve, even though the game is different from my lower limits tables. 2 weeks ago Cornholio joined you and it's a great way to coach, good dialogue. Can we hope for more sessions with you and him or another player in the future?
    • kavboj84
      kavboj84
      Gold
      Hey Byron,

whats up with the expert coaching I dont see it in the schedule this week ?