Please check that your username and password are spelled correctly. The characters are case-sensitive.
If you have forgotten your password you can get a new one here: New password.
We’ll greet you in the email with your username, so you will know that too.
If you still cannot log in (though you’re using the correct username and password) or you don't remember or have access to your registered email address anymore, please contact our Customer Service by using the ticket form to the left.
The following changes can be done on your Profile Settings page (please ensure that you are logged in to your account):
• Email change: Please scroll down to the 'Change email address' option and simply enter your new email address and password in the relevant fields.
• Password: You can change your password at the bottom of the profile settings page.
Contact our Customer Service by using the form to the left if you need to change/update the following:
• Personal data (e.g. surname, date of birth, address etc.): our support team can update your details but may ask you to provide an identification document.
• Poker room username or nickname: Our support team can update the data for you. Please ensure that the spelling of the username/ nickname is correct and that you provide the name that was requested in the according guide or the ticket message sent to you.
Username changes are only done under exceptional circumstances (e.g. security reasons, offensive usernames). If you have concerns about your PokerStrategy.com username, please contact our Customer Service by using the form to the left.
Please also specify the reason for the name change request.
Visit the following page with our currently available free poker money offers.
The poker rooms for the free poker money change from time to time. You will see all the offers available in your country of residence under the above link.
Please note that the free welcome gift is available only once and only at a poker room where you do not have an existing account.
In this case please choose an alternative poker room/offer. If you prefer to choose a poker room where free poker money is not available, you can still benefit from our deposit bonus offers.
Our current promotions can be found here: Our exclusive poker promotions.
We do our best to transfer the free poker money to you as soon as possible. The process usually takes between 2 - 48 hours and many users receive the free bankroll on the same day.
However, depending on the poker room it might take a bit longer. We will inform you of the progress via ticket & email.
Please make sure that you have completed all the required steps, which you can see here: Complete your registration.
Once you have done this, you will receive an update about the progress of your free poker money transfer via email and ticket. The money is usually transferred within 2 - 48 hours.
In general PokerStrategy.com free poker money can be received only once. In some cases you might get an offer for additional free poker money. You can find out under the following link if you are currently eligible for it: Additional free poker money.
Alternative free bankroll offers can be found here: Free poker money and no deposit bonuses.
There are mainly 2 options how you can collect StrategyPoints:
1) Register at a poker room where you don't yet have an account. It's important that you use our download links and/or our bonus codes to be tracked.
Once you have started to play with real money, you will start to collect StrategyPoints. More information about StrategyPoints can be found here: Our status and points system.
2) If you prefer to play at a poker room that is not tracked with PokerStrategy.com, you can still benefit from our training material by purchasing a status.
Yes! You can play at all of our partner rooms at the same time and earn StrategyPoints as long as you have created your poker room accounts through us.
In this case, please check the following:
✔ Have you created your poker room account through PokerStrategy.com (by using our download link and/or our bonus code)?
That’s the only way that your account is tracked to us and we can credit StrategyPoints.
✔ Is the required poker room identifier entered in your Profile Settings?
It is important to enter the exact name that is requested in the download guide/ profile settings, e.g. if we need the username for a specific poker room, the nickname would be incorrect.
✔ Are you playing with real money and generating rake?
StrategyPoints can only be assigned for games where rake is being deducted, e.g. StrategyPoints cannot be collected by playing freerolls.
PokerStars: Have you enabled the "Information Sharing Agreement" in your PokerStars client?
If not, please login into your poker client, go to the main menu under "requests" and you should see "Information Sharing" in the drop-down menu. Please click on it and activate the check box "I have read the above and approve".
If you don't have the "Information Sharing" option, your account is not tracked and StrategyPoints can't be credited.
If you answered all the above questions with 'YES', your account is likely to be tracked and you should receive StrategyPoints soon.
Important: StrategyPoints are normally displayed 1-3 days after you have played at a poker room. In some cases it might take longer if there are technical issues.
If you are not receiving StrategyPoints although you have answered the above questions with 'YES' and more than 3 days have passed, please contact our Customer Service by using the ticket form to the left.
Your account is tracked to PokerStrategy.com if you have created your poker room account by using our download link or/and our bonus code.
If you want to be sure that your account is linked correctly, you can check in the following ways:
• Start playing with real money and check if you receive StrategyPoints few days later.
• Contact the poker room support to check if your account is tracked correctly. In some exceptions the customer service might not have this information available.
• For PokerStars: If you have the "Information Sharing" option available in your PokerStars client, your account is likely to be tracked. You can check it by going to main menu under "requests" and check "Information sharing" in the drop-down menu.
This decision is done in cooperation with the specific poker rooms on an individual basis. If your account is not already tracked to a different affiliate, you can get in touch with our Customer Service and we will check if we can do something for you.
For PokerStars: Please note that accounts cannot be tracked if the original account was not created through PokerStrategy.com.
Yes, you can play on your mobile devices and your Mac! In order to be tracked and receive StrategyPoints, your account just needs to be created via Windows first by using our download link and/or bonus code. After your account has been registered through our website, you can use your preferred devices for playing poker.
Our Tell-a-Friend program and the conditions have been adjusted in the past, therefore it is important to check when your referred friend has registered and which program applies for them. Please take a look at the date your friend registered at our website. You can find the information here: Overview of your referred friends.
• If a referral registers before 06.12.2011, a previous Tell-a-Friend system applies: $10 when your referral reaches 15 StrategyPoints, another $15 when he reaches 100 StrategyPoints and a further $75 when he reaches 5,000 StrategyPoints.
• If a referral registers before 01.10.2013, a previous Tell-a-Friend system applies: $25 when your referral reaches 100 StrategyPoints, another $25 when he reaches 500 StrategyPoints, $50 when he reaches 2,000 StrategyPoints, $150 when he reaches 5,000 StrategyPoints and a further $250 when he reaches 20,000 StrategyPoints.
• If a referral registers on or after 01.10.2013, the current Tell-a-Friend system applies, which is mentioned here: Earn up to $500 per Referred Friend.
Further information about our Tell-a-Friend program can be found here: Tips and Tricks & Troubleshooting.
Do you still have a question that remained unanswered? In this case contact our Customer Support by using the form to the left and we'll be happy to help.