What's up for grabs?• Entry into a live televised 6-handed event on the Poker Channel Europe including flight to London.
• An exclusive €10,000 'European Poker Hero' package including live event entries, your own TV and Magazine adverts, a personalised website built for you, and much more.
3 ways to work your way up to the TV Final
- Regional Freeroll Qualifiers (€1,000 added)
12 seats in each freeroll to Regional Satellite Final
Monday 18th April 19:00 GMT
- Regional Points Races (€8,000 cash added)
Top 3 in each race qualify to online final
Positions 4th-15th in each race qualify to Regional Satellite Final
Monday 3rd - Thursday 21st April
- Last Chance Qualifier (€200 added)
Qualify by playing 25 raked hands in April
6 seats to Online Final
Thursday 26th April - 19:00 GMT
For full details of the next steps to win yourself that European Poker Hero TV Final Spot, see the table below and check out the Poker Heaven European Poker Hero page.
How do I know which region's tournament and race I can enter?This is decided by the country your account was registered in. Full details can be found here.
What's the best way to join Poker Heaven?If you don't already have a Poker Heaven account, sign up through PokerStrategy.com and we'll give you a 200% up to €1,000 bonus.
Changes to Poker Heaven from 1st April - 31st May
- The first deposit bonus is now paid out in €5 steps for every 100 FPPs (down from 150 FPPs)
- You have 60 days to clear the bonus (up from 30 days)
- You now effectively get 20% rakeback on top!