This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Heads up PLO

• 4 replies
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      now that's a long introduction and the fact that you have been a loosing player makes it even more interesting, have fun tilting in PLO HU
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by phantommm92
      now that's a long introduction and the fact that you have been a loosing player makes it even more interesting, have fun tilting in PLO HU
      +1

I do wish you the best of luck there!
      I don't know a lot about PLO but don't you need to know the basics of HE to start playing PLO?
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      Losing players usually don't tilt that much. As they don't even expect themselves to win, so they won't get angry if they lose a pot. :)

Losing HE player going to PLO HU? Two options:

Godrun and running gazillion bucks over EV, and starting to live baller life with TwiceT

or...

Disasterpiece.
    • adamall
      adamall
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RasTweet
      I do wish you the best of luck there!
      I don't know a lot about PLO but don't you need to know the basics of HE to start playing PLO?
      Actually I think if you never played Holdem before and just started learning Omaha it would be easier for you.

Most things you learn in Holdem are hard to unlearn for Omaha