FLOP ($640) 4:club: 2:diamond: 2:club:

TURN ($640) 4:club: 2:diamond: 2:club: 2:heart:

RIVER ($640) 4:club: 2:diamond: 2:club: 2:heart: 5:diamond:

Hero shows J:spade: T:diamond:
      (Pre 30%, Flop 12.0%, Turn 12.5%)

shows A:heart: J:club:
      (Pre 70%, Flop 88.0%, Turn 87.5%)

wins $640

Not sure why I marked this hand, probably wondering if I wanted to stack off JTo here, but that's pretty standard with 11bb, next please!
    • DeKuip
      DeKuip
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $20(BB) Replayer
      ($415)
      Hero ($585)

Dealt to Hero A:club: 9:diamond:

Hero raises to $40, raises to $100, Hero raises to $585 (AI), calls $315 (AI)

FLOP ($830) 3:club: 7:diamond: J:club:

TURN ($830) 3:club: 7:diamond: J:club: 4:heart:

RIVER ($830) 3:club: 7:diamond: J:club: 4:heart: 3:diamond:

Hero shows A:club: 9:diamond:
      (Pre 25%, Flop 18.7%, Turn 6.8%)

shows Q:heart: A:heart:
      (Pre 75%, Flop 81.3%, Turn 93.2%)

wins $830

Same for this hand, think stacking off with A9 is fine after a 3bet from a ~20% 3better here. Probably was a bit tilted because I got dominated again :f_confused:
    • daun666
      daun666
      Bronze
      Some reads would be nice, or at least - readless :)
      I assume these are hands from 60s? saw you playing there at least some time ago.

Hand 2 A6
      Imo if you dont have read villain opening tight just jam it pre, if its reg you are playing than def jam it pre.
      I think c/r on this flop is good, I like more c/c on smtx like A37 but i make it bigger otf and than jam turn.

Hand 3 KT
      Actually I like how you played it. I think if you are planning to jam such flops over his cbet than just jam pre, you wont fold out any bettter hand, except KQ, KJ, and still some people might call it, ofcourse there will be some folding Ax + if you gii pre you will have more equity than getting it in otf. And why him give a chance to flop something with worse hands.

Hand 4 A8
      pretty standart but I like to make small re-raise, some people will jam with air over your raise

Hand 5 JT
      It actually depends on his opening frequency, vs tight opener call will be better, but otherwise jam.

and A9 hand is very standart.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      So many people to be playing Hyper-turbo HUsngs these days!

I can't imagine how you deal with that kind of variance, let alone submit yourselves to it voluntarily!
    • DeKuip
      DeKuip
      Bronze
      Originally posted by daun666
      Some reads would be nice, or at least - readless :)
      I assume these are hands from 60s? saw you playing there at least some time ago.
      I make my notes in Stars, so can't see them in HEM. Also don't know how many hands I had from Villain when the hand was played, so these are basically readless. These were on 60s and 100s.

Hand 2 A6
      Imo if you dont have read villain opening tight just jam it pre, if its reg you are playing than def jam it pre.
      I think c/r on this flop is good, I like more c/c on smtx like A37 but i make it bigger otf and than jam turn.
      Don't really like reshoving A6o here 22bb deep, but it's close I think. Would reshove A8o here and maybe A7o.

Hand 3 KT
      Actually I like how you played it. I think if you are planning to jam such flops over his cbet than just jam pre, you wont fold out any bettter hand, except KQ, KJ, and still some people might call it, ofcourse there will be some folding Ax + if you gii pre you will have more equity than getting it in otf. And why him give a chance to flop something with worse hands.
      Cool, so I wasn't totally insane when I played it :D

Hand 4 A8
      pretty standart but I like to make small re-raise, some people will jam with air over your raise

Hand 5 JT
      It actually depends on his opening frequency, vs tight opener call will be better, but otherwise jam.

and A9 hand is very standart.
      Thanks for sharing your opinion about these hands, appreciate it!
    • DeKuip
      DeKuip
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fruktpuff
      So many people to be playing Hyper-turbo HUsngs these days!

I can't imagine how you deal with that kind of variance, let alone submit yourselves to it voluntarily!
      Variance isn't that bad imo, I mean, you end up winning ~50% of them anyway, it's not like MTTs where you can't reach the money anymore.
    • daun666
      daun666
      Bronze
      Yeah readless its(A6o) close between jaming and flatting but vs reg Im pretty sure jam is more +ev than flat.
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      Yeah readless its(A6o) close between jaming and flatting but vs reg Im pretty sure jam is more +ev than flat.
      I dont mind the flat but the problem is, our logic behind not wanting to get it in pre if we may be dominated by a bigger ace, but if the flop comes ace high we re going broke anyways unless its a horrible board, (4 to a straight/flush), and if we dont hit our ace or 6 we re OOP which makes it hard to play. Think its a close jam