This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

1000bb+ pot

• LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      I'd fold. I'm not a nit. :D
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      I just don't really see how your set can be good vs 3. Although only one player went AI before you...

Still I might think about folding :(
    • Philfox1985
      Philfox1985
      Bronze
      Thing is that the only hand we can be scared of is the 77.

Yes straights are very possible but with the amount of dead-money in the pot the draw to the FH is usually going to be profitable against the made straight.

I guess the question in that scenario is how many of our potential outs we should discount because of pairs / sets that the other opponents already hold.
    • zobupasts
      zobupasts
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kruppe
      it's a fold imo. even if the shover has a flushdraw, it's obvious that one of the players who flat-called the raise on the most drawy flop ever holds exactly 77. understanding this is what seperates a micro-stakes donkt from a great poker player.
      I'm just wondering when was the last time you played NL10?
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      yesterday, actually.
    • zobupasts
      zobupasts
      Bronze
      Ok, so you know that NL10 is full of not-the-best-players. Than why would you say that "it's obvious that one of the players who flat-called the raise on the most drawy flop ever holds exactly 77"? (I guess you also put the other coldcaller on exactly KQs?)

All I'm saying is that villain ranges here are definitely wider than only the nuts. There are also draws (as in this situation), two pair, sometimes even overpairs. This is NL10!

Of course it would be great to have some info on the villains but without some specific reads- villains are ubernits or something- I'm never folding this.

In before Kruppe calls me micro-stakes donk.
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      so, based on what i wrote, you think i'm folding?