This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AQo 10nl 6max

• hardo
      hardo
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BU:
      $12.92
      SB (Hero):
      $10.00
      BB:
      $12.33
      MP2:
      $6.77
      MP3:
      $4.33
      CO:
      $7.91

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, Q.
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BB calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.6) 2, J, A (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.40, BB calls $0.40.

Turn: ($1.4) 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.80, BB calls $0.80.

River: ($3) Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.60, BB raises to $4.80, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $4.6.

Villain 92/0 only 26 hands don't know much about his post flop play i did seen him ck/c a river bet once tp/nk from flop so i think he is more a station! but this was after this hand was played,but made me feel even more good about the fold!He seems to commit himself here and i don't think he does this with weaker 2pair and if he had on the turn only a Khigh flush still don't see him r here as bluff that often and i don*t see other draws that miss jusr some gutshots!And he bet really quick!
      What do you thing?
      Thank you!
  • 4 replies
    • filivy
      filivy
      Basic
      You played hand perfectly IMO, I would play it same way

especially I like your size betting on every street
    • swanny36
      swanny36
      Bronze
      Yup, nothing else you can do in this spot. Well played! Like the bet sizing too.
    • hardo
      hardo
      Bronze
      Thx man!Yeah i think that to!If i would know he is definitely a station i would have bet closer to pot flop and on the river a bit under 1/2 just because i don't expect him to ever raise me there as a bluff but still want to get paid by second pair or even 3rd pairf!But basically vs an unknown i prefer this line!
      Thx again!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello hardo,

I agree with previous comments, I'd play also the hand same way. He could easily have even worse 2pairs on the river and even just Ax. Nice hand!

Best Regards.