This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

HUD Stats

• UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Sorry for the noob question here :P

I've just recently relaunced myself into SNGs again (Fullring Turbos $1.50s on Stars) and I was just wondering what HEM stats I should have on my HUD.

I currently have

VPIP/PFR/Steal/3B
      AF/Hands

Is there other things I should add or not?

Thanks,
      Gary
  • 3 replies
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      Hey!

You have the essence already. Just make sure to have detailed steal stats in a pop-up window, or put position-based steals on the HUD. For example, I have steal from SB and steal from BU right on my HUD, plus I can get to CO in the popup window.
      I also have fold BB to steal. In the same fashion, you can use fold-to-steal, and the popup. I wouldn't miss out on one of the fold-to-steal stats tho if I were you.
      Cbet and fold to cbet are also pretty useful, dunno if you will have a sample on anyone on the $1.50s tho. They are not essential however.

Cheers
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Akra,

Thank you for that :)

I've only just started playing again so I have no sample just yet. I will add a few more onto the HUD and pop up stats too.

I've never been a huge fan of using my HUD so hopefully I can adjust this time and make it right :)

Thanks for the tips :)
      Gary
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      Well, in my experience, most of the time on the lower stakes you just use VPIP/PFR to determine whether villain is a fish or not, and AF to determine whether he is aggro or not. Really, the rest will become important later, when you have some samples on regs:)
      Still, cant hurt to have them!

Good luck with SnGs!