This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Microcash has gotten tougher on 770?

• canniballsy
      canniballsy
      Bronze
      I have been playing micro cash on Poker770 with the help of HEM2, and believe me on the tables, after registering 500+ hands on each player, my HUD stats were unbelievable. 2-3 players were rock. 1-2 players were ABC, and I found 2 TAGs on avg at the tables. This was the .02/.04 tables. What the HELL??
      Everybody's grinding now at the tables? I had to 4bet a TAG to stop him stealing my blinds.(coz I knew he was stealing it). This could not be a sweet sight for all us grinders. The fishes are dissapearing from the 770 tables. I guess its time for me to leave 770 as well! And BELIEVE me I find atleast 3 players as ROCK! They play 5-10 VPIP(after HUD displays hand counts of 500+).
      Any reason why this is happening on 770 tables? And dont advice me to switch tables, there isnt many tables to begin with on 770.
  • 1 reply
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi canniballsy,

I don't play 770 and I can't imagine it's any tougher than any other site at those limits, but I will bow to your experience on this one.

I can only say I play nl4 6 max and I find that at certain times of the day and indeed on certain days, the player pool can be vastly different.
      I can only suggest you try different times and days, until you find the right blend of both. I can quite understand that external pressures can interfere with that though.

It's my best guess is all, I am no expert.

Regards and run good,

Mal.