This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

50 $ question

• ursuciprianmihai
      ursuciprianmihai
      Bronze
      I made an account on 10 may.You said need the id copy to verify my general information.Sent the id copy.After 6 days I write a ticket .You answer the ticket ,and said that : "If it is possible we would like to contact you by phone".
      Now the problem ... in the meantime I lost my phone with the SIM card in it.
      I have another phone nr. now.
      What should I do?

that phone nr. was verified by the poker site...

P.S sorry for my bad english
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ursuciprianmihai
      I made an account on 10 may.You said need the id copy to verify my general information.Sent the id copy.After 6 days I write a ticket .You answer the ticket ,and said that : "If it is possible we would like to contact you by phone".
      Now the problem ... in the meantime I lost my phone with the SIM card in it.
      I have another phone nr. now.
      What should I do?

that phone nr. was verified by the poker site...

P.S sorry for my bad english
      Hello ursuciprianmihai,

Write a ticket to our support telling them that you have a new phone number under which you would like to be called (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/)

Best regards,
      SoyCD