This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Time played

• davegraysr
      davegraysr
      Bronze
      For the last 6 days STRAIGHT, I have played for hours each night, and I get a email today saying I wont get the next payment of $10.00 towards the free $50.00 because I haven't played enough? How many hours or games a day does Poker 770 expect from a person?
  • 3 replies
    • ninuu
      ninuu
      Bronze
      It's not about how many hours you play, but about how many dollars you must rake. I think you need to rake 1 dollar to get the next 10$. That said you should have gotten them if 1 week has passed, you also need to take in consideration the number of tables you are playing.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi davegraysr, sorry about the delay in replying.

The information I have is that as from the 28th July, you need to rake $1 to receive the next installment of $10 of the free starting capital.
      There is sometimes a minor delay in receiving them because of the weekend.

Thank you ninuu for your help.

Regards and please let us know is you get this resolved or not.

Mal.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Any update on this then davegraysr?

Sometimes the wrong emails can be sent out by mistake so please let us know what happened in your case.

Kind regards,
      Gary