This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50sh - ch/R flop?

• 5 replies
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Black
      If he steals wide, and folds a lot to 3bet, I'd even resteal, but calling is also fine.
      Flop standard chR. If we have read/note on him that he doesnt give credit to donkbets, and tends to raise them, then great spot to donk.
    • Sjors777
      Sjors777
      Bronze
      Std c/r idd. I'd make it a bit smaller. You don't want villain to put you on a set. If you c/r to 4,5$ or sth he will think you will do this with a:hx maybe k:hx, sometimes with air etc etc. If he actually thinks this, he wont be able to fold a medium to high pp and might even spazz with some hands.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pcfmcc02
      If he steals wide, and folds a lot to 3bet, I'd even resteal
      So you would 3bet as a bluff with this hand?Since the above mentioned factors turn your 3bet into a bluff rather then value.

IMO opinion since you didnt point any reason to 3bet the C is fine.Neither I would say that 3betting is wrong but it really depends if he doesn have a 3bet calling range and how likely are we gonna see a 4bet.
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Originally posted by pcfmcc02
      If he steals wide, and folds a lot to 3bet, I'd even resteal
      So you would 3bet as a bluff with this hand?Since the above mentioned factors turn your 3bet into a bluff rather then value.
      Yes, as a bluff. We have blockers, will get a lot of folds, plus we dont have a hopeless hand if he happens to call us.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Farmarchist,

Nah, seems to be fine. I would have played the same way, we still want his whole stack and get more value from his calling range.

Best Regards.