[NL20-NL50] sh 20nl, aks vs squeeze against nit

• Verum
      Verum
      Black
      CO is a huge nit. OR CO 16%, overall 15/11, which is why I decided not to feel comfortable going broke vs him preflop. SB is a midstack regular with 6% 3b. The question is, how loose will he 3b vs huge nit and a coldcaller, who might just have it as well. I mean, I certainly wouldn't 3bet QQ in this spot...and calling all that loose isn't my plan either.

knowing this...can I even go broke vs the guy? I don't expect him to fold ever...

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($8.03)
      BB ($20.55)
      UTG ($20)
      UTG+1 ($43.84)
      CO ($23.48)
      Hero ($23.50)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: A:spade:

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.60, Hero calls $0.60, SB raises to $3.40,
      fold, fold

Also...what would your cold calling range vs such a nit be? Pockets and AK, AQs. He cbets the flop 86% and there are barely any turn situation even though I have 500+ hands...what a surprise :D
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I would not really say that 16% pfr at CO would be the nittiest person. AKs is way ahead that range and I would put pressure him pre-flop. You don´t have to go broke and can always fold to 4-bet (if his 4-bet range is only KK/AA and no bluffs). SB would likely squeeze there AQ and TT+ Consider his raise size I think you moslty see AK. I would not really fold AKs against 40bb stack.

Also...what would your cold calling range vs such a nit be?
      against 15/11 player AQo, AJs+, some suited broadway hands (although I would often also 3-bet these hands as semibluff), 22-TT

best regards,