This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

My personal Blog

• javieralberto
      javieralberto
      Bronze
      Hi guys, I´m Javier, I started playing online poker 4 years ago, at the "pokerstrategy spanish community" but my influence on forums and hands value was poor but now y wanna do things right, with a new start, triying to make poker a source of friends, money and knowledge of math and statistics.

Jorge(Lennus) is my brother, and he plays poker very well, with a big bankroll who lets him to play at nl100, but at the moment he wants to starts again, at my same level: nl10 and climb up together.

we both want to share poker opinions with you guys, at the english community to improve our english and make new friends.

I´m studying economics in Santiago de Chile, love Tennis and a very good tennis player because I trained pretty hard all my childhood.

Hope to keep this forum actualized at least 1 time per week.

At the moment I´m playing in NL10 FR because I spent an important percentage of it on a trip to new zealand, about 6 months ago.

Objetives: play 20k hands per week at 7bb plus 3hrs studying poker.
      -Hope to get bankroll enough to finish the year playing nl100 FR.
  • 1 reply